PDA

I Want Your PDA

“Not the most ideal day for a picnic is it?” Frank giggled, pulling his boyfriend closer to him as the wind whipped his face.

“It’d be better if we had soup,” Gerard answered simply. Frank chuckled at the idea, which at first sounded ridiculous, but then realized it was actually pretty nice sounding.

“Can we go get some? And some coffee maybe?” Frank asked. Gerard whimpered and eyed his basket.

“But, but I” He began, only to get cut off by Frank.

“Yes I know you worked very hard on the basket but please Gee?” Frank pleaded again. Gerard’s face softened and he glanced around him. The branches on the trees were trembling and tiny snowflakes had begun to fall from the gray sky. The wind bit at his face, already numbing his hands slightly.

“I guess it isn’t really sandwich weather is it?” Gerard giggled. Frank grinned, shaking his head no.

"Then I guess soup is necessary. How about we hit up the Panera’s up the street? I’ve got a blanket in the car and we can come back here and eat and cuddle.” Gerard offered, glancing around the park.

There was a decent number of people around but most of them seemed involved in their own little things so Gerard figured their cuddling wouldn’t be a huge deal. Normally he wouldn't think about it, but the last time they’d come to park they ended up nearly getting assaulted for their public display of gay affection, as the guy said. He was truly amazed at how many homophobes there were.

“Sounds perfect,” Frank told Gerard, grabbing his hand into his. “Now come on let’s go I want soup, I’m so cold!” Frank whined playfully, dragging his boyfriend behind him towards their car. Gerard stumbled forward, catching himself quickly and then began walking beside his boyfriend. They got to the car and threw the basket in quickly, grabbing their gloves at the same time. Gerard stood back while Frank ruffled around for his extra coat as well.

“I can’t find it,” Frank frowned, closing the door behind him. Gerard stared at his extended lip while he went on about how cold he was. Frank looked even more attractive than usual today, Gerard thought, with his legs clad in black skinnies and a black hoodie zipped up all the way and the hood framing his face.

“I’ve got an idea on how to warm you up,” Gerard interrupted quickly, moving closer to Frank and pressing him up against their Honda. Gerard placed his hands on Franks hips and leaned in, breathing his warm breath onto Frank’s flushed face. Slowly he connected their lips, pressing them together softly. Gerard loved to kiss Frank more than anything else he did with him and at the moment it was the perfect kiss. Their faces touched, their blushes warming each other’s faces. Frank pulled away after a moment, a happy smile on his face. Gerard admired the small boy in front of him and the way the small bits of snow fell into his hair, little white specks in his onyx black hair which had been exposed when Gerard’s wandering hands reached into his hood to clutch at his neck.

“You’re so beautiful,” Gerard sighs happily. He presses his lips to Frank’s once more, but pulls away sooner this time.

“You are too,” Frank mumbles back quietly, grinning at the taller boy. He reaches out and grabs Gerard’s hand. “But you’ll be even cuter with a little coffee mustache, come on,” Frank teased him. Gerard pouted but giving in and letting Frank move from the car and towards Panera’s.

“I know but still, the fact remains the same.” Frank attempted to explain. Gerard just nodded and pulled him closer.

The boys made small talk about what they think they’d want to get as they walked towards café, the snow getting heavier as they walked. Soon enough they arrived at the door front and Frank pulled open the door, stepping aside to let Gerard in and the cold air as well, earning him a few dark glances.

“Sorry,” He muttered to appease everyone as he closed the door behind him. Gerard laughed quietly at him and went to get in line, Frank following behind him. The person ahead of them finished their order quickly and Gerard placed their order while Frank went to look for seating. He found a small empty booth beside the small fireplace.

“Nice spot, very cozy.” Gerard commented as he slid into the booth across from Frank. Frank stared at the boy, amazed at how attractive he was. Little water droplets from melted snow pulled his eyelashes into little triangles, somehow making his indescribable hazel eyes that much more beautiful. His lips curled around his teeth as he smiled and little crow’s feet crinkled on the edge of his eyes. He black hair fell jaggedly around his face, framing him perfectly.

“Come here, Gee.” Gerard did as told and moved over to Frank’s side, sitting down beside him. Frank wrapped his hand around the back of Gerard’s head and pulled him closer, momentarily admiring the way the orange light of the fire reflected on the pale boy’s skin. He eventually pulled Gerard’s mouth down onto his and began working their lips together. Frank pressed his body closer to Gerard’s, ignoring the fact that they were in public. Frank moved his mouth down to Gerard’s neck and was about to kiss when their buzzer went off, startling them both fairly well. Frank pulled away, smiling at Gerard, whose hair was mused and face flushed.

“You little shit,” Gerard laughed, attempting to comb his hair back into some sort of order. Frank did the same and, once they’d Okayed each other, walked over to get their food.
Once they’d gotten everything they needed they returned to their booths and sat down. Frank quickly grabbed his hot chocolate, taking a sip and screaming through the mouthful. He swallowed the drink quickly and giggled, tears popping in the corner of his eyes.

"So damn hot..." He muttered shamefully. Gerard laughed at him and reached out for his own coffee, blowing at it before taking a few small sips.

"Damn you, you’re so good at drinking!" Frank said jokingly. A few more jokes were made as the boys ate, most of them about Frank's impatience for hot food. Once they finished they got up, threw away their trays, and then headed outside to the park. The sky was getting dimmer and the snow was heavier, but the boys didn't mind. They grabbed the blanket put of the car and headed for a little spot under a skeleton of a tree.

"Beautiful spot, I must say," Gerard sight happily as they curled up together under the tree. Their legs and arms intertwined, keeping each other warm. Soon enough their lips were pressed together, moving like dancers in sync perfectly. Frank parted his lips the used his tongue to part Gerard's as well.

Frank rolled Gerard over onto his back, making it possible for Frank to straddle him. Frank moaned softly as Gerard bit his lip, grinding his hips against Gerard's as a reaction. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank’s back and sat up, pulling him even closer. Boldly Frank palmed Gerard through his skinny jeans, gaining loud moans from him and Gerard’s hand palming him as well. Their cheeks both flushed and they felt hot inside their jeans and sweaters despite the cold around them.

“I think, perhaps, we should move somewhere less public.” Gerard whispered to Frank, nibbling on his ear. Frank looked around them, searching for any signs of life besides them. Due to the weather and them being in the heart of the park, at least Frank assumed that was why, he saw no one.

“No Gee, I want your PDA,” He giggled, pressing back against Gerard, nibbling his neck again. Gerard whimpered, arching his back. He ached with desire and gave up on all self-restraint. He rolled himself and frank over, straddling the smaller boy and smirking deviously as his hands traveled south. He unbuttoned the top of Frank’s jeans and began to play with the zipper.

“How far do you wanna go?” Gerard asked.

“However far you want,” Frank answered quickly. Gerard nodded and began pulling Frank’s jeans off. He threw them into a pile of black denim beside them and leaned down, biting on Frank’s lips gently. Gerard rolled against him a few times, both of them moaning quietly. Frank pulled at Gerard’s pants, fighting to get them off his legs. When he finally succeeded both boys were left, shivering slightly in their boxers and sweaters. Impatiently Gerard slid his hand into Frank’s boxers and grasped his member, flicking his wrist slowly.

“Shit, Gee,” Frank groaned, thrusting into his hips against Gerard’s hand. He returned the action to Gerard, quickening his pace in the hopes Gerard would too. He did, pumping faster and occasionally rubbing his thumb over the tip.

“Gerard,” Frank cried, arching his back. He thrusted into Gerard and moaned. He began jerking a bit, grabbing Gerard’s hair and tugging,

“Fuck Frank.”

“I’m close, so close,” Frank panted.

“Me, me too,” Gerard sighed. Frank let out one last cry and came, convulsing slightly. Gerard came seconds later, allowing himself to lay down beside Frank.

“I love you so much, Frank,” Gerard sighed.

They laid there for about five minutes before slipping back on their pants. They raced back to the car, laughing along the whole time. When they got in and started, Frank looked at Gerard happily.

“We should do that more often, it’s fun,” He smiled.

“Agreed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
soo late.-. enjoy though! c:
story for this contest -->> http://www.mibba.com/Forums/Topic/182375/Song-Fic-Contest/
xoxo Meg