‹ Prequel: Money ***
Sequel: Ruining You
Status: Twoshot

Silent Screams

Silent Screams 1/2

Image

I remember feeling too tired to even take off my shoes but I took them off with the only strength I had left. I laid on bed, only to get up because I had left the lights turned on and I never slept with any kind of lights in the room. Once I pressed the button, I fell on the comfy bed and got under the covers to warm myself from the cold Winter. My back was against the mattress and my head against the soft pillows. I closed my eyes and I felt my feet flying. I was so tired from walking all over the city to look for a new job that my whole body relaxed and I drifted off to sleep.

Soon, I was inside a dark room. I turned to my right and then to my left but everything around me was black. Blackness had covered everything and I wasn’t able to take a step forward or even a step back. The silence was strangely making my spine shiver and I crossed my arms in front of my chest to rub my arms feeling the cold air. When I crossed my arms, I realized my hands against my chest were touching my flesh. I moved my hands towards my belly and I felt my skin. The soft yet cold skin and I kept moving my hands lower, only to feel my skin.

Out of nowhere the lights were turned on. Like before, I turned to my right and then to my left but I was welcomed with pure silence and white walls. I turned around completely examining the room and there was not even a window, not even a door. How had I gotten myself inside this room which smelled like hospital and everything was painted white?

There was a white mattress on the back of the room and a mirror to the other corner. The sight of the mirror was scaring me but I took small, hesitant steps trying to reach it and when I did, I just stayed there like a statue staring at my reflection. My dirty blonde hair had lost their color, their shine. My cheeks weren’t rosy anymore and my face was dead pale. The rest of my body was pale like my face, and my slender anorexic body seemed like a skeleton with a white tight dress around it.

I starred at my eyes which seemed to lose their spark of life, and I saw the blood which was dripping from my lips. My eyes widened at the sight of blood and I felt my legs giving up on me. Someone’s hands went around my waist, keeping me from touching the floor. That was all I felt before his hands went around my neck and started squeezing the life out of me.

No voice was coming out of my mouth, not even a scream. I had no strength to fight him as I kept choking, feeling the need to breathe and run away. As I struggled to survive from his violent hands, a few tears left my eyes till I was no longer breathing. Not a single breath left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part two will be posted soon. ::cute: