Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

Hey Cruel World

-Twiggy POV- 1996

I was sitting with Pogo on the couch drinking beer. Brian, Zim, and Ginger came through the door. "Ooh beer." Zim said and took the beer in my hand and drank from it. "Thanks." He said. "You're fucking welcome." I said. "Calm your ass Twiggs." Brian said. I giggled, lately there was something attractive about him. I was bisexual and everyone knew but Brian was straight. I guess I had no chance, but I think I did like him. We just released our Antichrist Superstar album, I got up and grabbed another beer. Brian sat next to me, I was about to take a drink when Pogo stood up sharply, hitting my elbow and making me drop my beer in Brian's lap, it spilled and he looked pissed. "What the fuck Twiggy!!" He shouted. He stood up and looked at me. His face looked enraged, he lifted his fist and hit me hard in the cheek. I whimpered and hid my face in my hands, "Dude calm down, it was an accident." Ginger said. "He fucking spilled it on me on purpose." Brian yelled. He was about to hit me again so I ran into the corner of the room and crawled into a ball, my legs against my chest and my face buried in my hair. "You scared the shit out of the poor guy!" Pogo said. "Whatever." Brian mumbled then went into the bathroom to get the beer off him. Zim came over to me, "It's okay Twiggs. The mean man is gone." He joked and Ginger giggled. Brian lost his temper a lot. I guess because of stress, I stood up and sat with the guys. Brian came back and Pogo whispered to him, he sighed, "I'm sorry I hurt you Twiggs." He apologized. "It's okay." It wasn't okay. My cheek stung, my sweet Brian was turning into a monster. I was quiet the whole afternoon and avoided Brian's eyes. The next day, everyone but Brian came over. "Where is he?" I asked. "He had to get something, he'll be here soon." Pogo said. Great... I sighed. A few minutes later Brian came, I was in the kitchen when I saw him and I snuck upstairs to my bedroom. I didn't wanna face him, I was a coward but I couldn't handle him. I heard a knock on my door, "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Pogo." The voice said. I opened the door and saw Pogo standing with Brian, "You're in, goodbye." Pogo left me with Brian. "You used him to get me to open the door?" I asked. "Well you wouldn't have opened it if I said it was me." He said. "You're right." I agreed. He came inside and we sat on my bed, "Look Twiggy, I'm really truly sorry for hitting you. I just lost my temper, I know it was accident, and I know you didn't really forgive me yesterday." He said. I took a deep breathe, "I forgive you." I said. "Thanks." He said. He gave me a hug, I loved the feeling of being in his arms. When we pulled away I stared into his pretty eyes. I had to... I kissed him. He pulled away, "God Twiggy what are you doing?!" He yelled. I was an idiot. "Brian..." I paused. "I think I like you." I said. He looked horrified, "I'm sorry Twiggy I don't feel that way about you." He said. He stood up and rushed downstairs. That went well...I can't believe I did that! I was so stupid! I knew I wasn't good enough for Brian. I hit my head on the wall a few times then cried in my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first Marilyn Manson fanfic, sorry if it sucks. Please comment, subscribe, and recommend! Ima update tomorrow! ^-^