Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

Born Villain

-Twiggy POV-

I dreamt about mountains and lollipops and death. Aka: Me riding a giant lollipop to the top of a mountain only to fall to my death. I woke up on the couch in the living room. My arm was clean of the blood. My head killed me, the mega hangover waited for me like Death waits for a drowning victim. I didn't remember a lot until I saw Brian. My memories flashed through my mind, cutting, alcohol, yelling, hiding, cigarettes, I died inside. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He handed me an aspirin and a glass of water. Pogo came into the living room, "Clever hiding spot Twiggs." He said. "Thanks. It was until I was found." I mumbled. I sat up and Brian sat next to me, "Pogo?" He said. Pogo nodded and left. The awkwardness intensified, "Twiggs?" He said. "I'm sorry I yelled at you Brian." I said. "Don't be, I deserved it, I was a jackass. I'm sorry for pushing you away, rejecting you I mean." He said avoiding my eyes. "It's fine." I whispered. "No it isn't, I almost killed you, look at your arm, feel your hangover, I did that." He said. I stared at my arm, I could feel my hangover. "No, I was over sensitive, I did this to myself." I admitted. He finally looked me in the eyes, he leaned forward slowly and I met him halfway. I felt his soft lips on mine, he put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. His long hair intertwined with my fingers, moments later we pulled away. My hands slid down his chest and he still had his hands on my waist. "I like you Twiggs, I just...didn't wanna tell you." He said. My mind buzzed, "Really?" I said in disbelief. He nodded, "So can we...be together?" I asked. "Of course, how should we tell the guys?" He said. "I don't know, let em find out for themselves. I think one already has." I said pointing to Pogo who was spying on us from the top of the stairs. "Really Pogo?" Brian asked. "Fuck yeah!" He said. We invited the guys over later, "Twiggy! We found you!" Zim Zum said when he saw me. "Yeah, you were no help." Brian said. We laughed and sat in the living room. Me and Brian's plan was to let them find out themselves but not make it too obvious. I sat next to Brian, just a little too close. No one noticed, I laid across his lap, a few eyes, but not enough. Ginger and Brian got in an argument while I was thinking. "Don't be a dumbass Ginger." Brian snapped. I rubbed his shoulder, "Calm down babe." I said. That got quite a few stares, "Babe?" I heard Zim whisper to Ginger and he shrugged. They stopped and we started some lines. I wasn't feel up to it so I passed. A few minutes later Brian got a phone call, he left and five minutes later came back, "Hey guys, we're going on tour, be ready in three days." He said casually. "Awesome." Zim and Ginger said. "Yay!" I cheered.

The guys left except Pogo because he lives here and Brian, Pogo went to his room leaving me and Brian. I kissed him hard and I was in his embrace. He straddle me and I licked him bottom lip, he opened his mouth and mine became entangle with his. He broke the kiss and stood up, he carried me bridal style to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. I took off his shirt and he unzipped my dress. I got to be with my Brian, I loved him more than he knew, or should ever know. My eyes fluttered open to the light shining through my window. Brian's tattooed arms were around me, I was naked and so was he. I stood up slowly trying not to wake him, too late. "Good morning." I said. "Morning." He yawned. I went into the bathroom and took a shower, I went back to my room. Brian was already dressed, "I gotta go." He said. "Bye." I said. He gave a kiss and left. I got dressed and put on some makeup. I went downstairs, "A night in heaven?" Pogo asked. "I have no idea what your talking about." I said. "I saw Marilyn come downstairs, so what? You guys had a slumber party? I don't think so." He said. I chuckled, "Can you believe how clueless Zim and Ginger are!" I asked. "I know, fucking dumbasses." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay maniggy! Subscribe & recommend! :3