Inside of Me

I Kissed A Member Of Panic! At The Disco And Pete Doesn't Know

"The baby is fine. There's nothing to worry about. It was just a bit of spotting. Was he under any stress recently?" The doctor asked, eyeing Pete.

"We had a fight." Pete muttered, feeling guilty almost instantly.

"Well, that's probably what set it off. It's important that he stays stress-free during the Pregnancy, okay? You can take him home now." She told him, before walking away.

Andy looked at Pete. "What were you guys fighting about?"

"I just.. I blew up at him. Something about him eating all the time.."
Andy sighed and shook his head. "Dude.."

"Yeah, I know. I fucked up."

Patrick emerged from the room, looking tired but other than that, pretty normal. "Hi." He said to Andy as the drummer hugged him.

"You good, Kid?" He asked and Patrick nodded in response.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Good. Call me if you guys need anything." Andy said, before heading home.

Pete took Patrick back to his house and they got in bed.
"I'm sorry for what I said." Pete breathed, pulling Patrick as close to him as he could.

"Forget about it.. I'm fine. It doesn't even matter anymore, I was just over-emotional."

"I still shouldn't have said what I said." Pete muttered.

"Oh well. I'm over it."

"Patrick... Come on, I'm trying to make things better."

"It's fine." Patrick kissed him. "I love you."
----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning, Pete insisted on cooking breakfast but Patrick had got a text from Spencer, asking him if he'd come have breakfast with him at a nearby cafe.

"Actually, Pete.." He started. "Spencer texted me.. He asked if I'd go out for breakfast with him."

"Just him?" Pete asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah.." Patrick replied.

"Like a date?"

"What? No." The singer breathed. "Just as friends.. He just got out of rehab.. He wants to catch up and stuff."

Pete went silent, not kowing what to say. He felt odd about the thought of Patrick going to breakfast with another guy, by themselves.

"Pete.."

"Fine.." Pete murmured.

Patrick looked at him silently before heading out the front door. He walked the few blocks to the cafe and went inside, finding Spencer at the back table. He stood up to hug him. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hey.. How are you?" Spencer asked.

"Good, you?" He asked as they both sat down.

"Good. I wanted to talk about the other night." Spencer told him.

"Oh?"

"When I kissed you."

Patrick blinked, watching him. "Yeah.. What was that?" He asked, unable to help but smirk at the rememberance of the kiss.

"Promise me that whatever I say won't make us less of friends."

"Promise." The singer said, grinning.

"I like you.. I always have. I know you're with Pete though.. And now you guys are having a baby and.. I'm sorry if the kiss was out of line."

Patrick shrugged. "It was just surprising is all."

"How serious are you and Pete?"

Patrick actually had to think about this. So what if they were having a baby together? Was Pete honestly all that good to Patrick? Could he really be a good father? Come on.. At least Spencer seeked out help for his problems and went to rehab. Pete? No. Pete denied he had a drinking issue and denied doing the drugs. That wasn't good for Patrick to be around, or the baby when it was born.

"We're... I don't know." Patrick sighed. "We had this huge fight last night and it made me think about things. He thinks everything is fine.. But I don't really know how fine it actually is."

Spencer nodded, listening to him. "He hasn't.. Like, you know.." He trailed off.

"Hasn't what? Hit me? No." Patrick murmured, waving a hand in dismissal.

"Okay, good. Maybe you should see if he'll get help.. Like I did."
Patrick shrugged. "Has he ever gotten help?"

Spencer didn't even need to answer that. They both knew the answer was a very firm 'No.'

"I just don't know if he's ready to be a father."

Spencer just looked at him.

"What? I've gained weight.. I know."

"No..." Spencer murmured, still looking at him. "You just look so.. Your skin looks really nice."

Patrick blushed. Pete never said things like that. He only complimented Patrick when it was neseccery. But Spencer was one of those guys to just say something nice because he meant it.

After they ate, Spencer walked Patrick back towards his and Pete's house. When they got there, Patrick took his hands. "Let me talk to Pete and then I'll call you." And with that, he leaned in and returned Spencer's kiss from the other night. Nothing needed to be said.

It felt good and it felt right.