Status: I just started this fic - expect a chapter at least every week

I See Your True Colors

I don't think I am capable

The streets of downtown Nashville were being pulverized by the hard-hitting rain, but the storm brewing above the city wasn't stopping anyone from staying home for the night. A bar on the corner of 52nd and East Orchard was very busy, with it being a Friday night and raining, what else better to do than go to a bar?

"Brass Monkey," Victoria said to the bartender as she took an empty seat at the bar. She glanced to her left and then right, eyeing each person possible in the bar. The bartender brought over her drink, and while she took a sip, she watched a man walk towards the door with a blonde woman.

Fits the others, she thought to herself. She threw ten bucks down onto the bar, quickly gulped down the remaining alcohol in her glass, and headed for the exit. She pulled the hood up from her jacket to try to keep her hair at least decent, but the rain was too heavy, and she could feel the rain seeping through the coat, onto her shirt, and then into her skin. She ignored the heavy rain and continued to follow the couple down the alleyway. Reaching into her coat, she felt around for the blade she hid under it.

Once she heard the scream of the woman, she started to run. Her feet hit the pavement as she ran into the alleyway, but was met by the couple standing in front of her; their fangs peaking through their lips.

"I swear, these hunters are just getting stupider and stupider," the woman said with a laugh.

Victoria's eyes went wide, quickly pulling the blade out of her coat. "Might have tricked me, but it's gonna be your fucking head." She lifted the blade, taking a few steps back.

The both of them laughed, and that's when Victoria felt someone grab her from behind. She felt an excruciating pain on the left side of her neck, and soon blood was dripping down her coat. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she was thrown against the concrete ground, and everything went black.

-----

"Why would we do that? Anyone else, not her."

"Why not?"

"You don't know what will happen if you change a hunter! She'll probably kill us after. Let's just drink, alright?"

Victoria's eyes opened, and she felt like she would black out again. She tried to move, but her hands were tied above her head. Along with her neck throbbing, her head felt like it was going to explode. She remembered the two vampires in the alleyway, but three stood before her. "Wha..?" she mumbled. Her pale face was covered in her own blood, and her coat was drenched with a mixture of water and blood.

"Oh look daddy! She's awake," the woman said. Victoria looked to the man standing in front of her, but she hadn't saw him before. He must have been the one from behind, she thought.

"Such a beautiful girl, I can wait to drink you dry," the man whispered into her ear before pushing her hair from her neck, and opening his mouth, revealing his fangs as he started to suck on the open wound.

Victoria screamed until nothing else would come out, so she did the only thing she could which was kick her legs. He lifted his head up; his dark eyes staring down into her blue eyes.

"We can make this hard if you want to, bitch," he said, and she retorted by spitting in his face. He started to speak, but he turned around, and walked away as Victoria watched the blonde girl's head get sliced off, along with the other man from the alley way. The older man quickly ran to the door of the room, and was followed by one of the men that just killed the other two. The two men were both wearing Carhartt jackets with flannel underneath. One of them was taller with longer, darker hair and the other had short, sandy hair. The tall one chased the running vamp while the other ran up to Victoria; untying her restraints.

"Did they bleed on you?" He asked, and all Victoria could do was shake her head. "You're going to be fine, okay? Please don't die on me!" He untied the ropes, and she collapsed onto the floor.

The next thing she remembered was being rushed to the emergency room, and then she blacked out again.

-----

When Victoria came to consciousness and her eyes opened, she realized instantly she was at the hospital. Very heavily medicated, she tried to sit up but failed at it. The room was spinning, and all she could do was close her eyes. After dozing off, she opened her eyes again and looked at all of the wires running through her arm. After a few tries, she successfully sat up. She lifted her hand to her neck, but it was bandaged up, along with her head. She grabbed the wires attached to her arm, and yanked them out. With a small scream and blood pouring out of her arm, she tore a part of the sheets and put pressure on the inside of her arm. Finding her bloody clothes, she threw them on and was ecstatic that her room was on the first floor as she climbed out of the window.

Lost and confused, she tried to find the main road to bring her back to the motel she was staying at. After walking for two hours, the Emerald Motel came into view. As she walked into the parking lot, a black Impala was leaving. She made eye contact with the man in the passenger's seat, and after a few seconds, the car came to a halt. Victoria kept walking, trying to find room 116.

"Hey! Hey, are you okay?" she heard a voice behind her say. She turned around, seeing the two men from the night before. Her eyes widened slightly and nodded, even though she obviously was not. The two men walked up to her. "How did you leave the hospital?" the shorter man said.

"I walked," she retorted. She was in pain and tired, and she did not feel like "talking about it". She made a mistake, and she knew she couldn't do that again.

"We were just actually leaving to check up on you," the taller man said. "Do you remember what happened?"

"I got attacked by vampires, do you think I'm stupid?" she pressed down on her arm; holding it.

"Hunter?" the both of them said in unison, and Victoria nodded.

"I don't know if you want a congratulations speech for helping a stupid girl who messed up big time, but I will say thanks, so, thanks."

"I'm Sam, this is my brother Dean," the taller man said, offering his hand.

She shook his hand, and then made eye contact with Dean. "I'm Victoria, but just call me Tori," she said and then looked to Sam.

"Where are you heading to, Tori?" Dean asked, his hands in his pockets.

"Not sure yet, you?"

"We're going up to South Dakota, want to ride along?"

"I'm a big girl," she smiled at the boys. "I can take care of myself now."

"Oh come on, you don't want to go on a road trip with two handsome fellas like us?" Dean smirked, elbowing Sam and Sam shot Dean a dirty look.

"I think what my idiotic brother is trying to say, is that we want to make sure you'll be alright. We kind of already asked around, and found out you were staying at this motel. We looked through your room, and someone hunting alone shouldn't be," Sam said.

Tori's jaw dropped a little. "You went in my room?! What, did ya go through my pantie drawer while you were at it?"

Sam looked at Dean and Dean quickly shrugged, and then gave a half smile.

The two of them went back to Tori's room with her while she packed up her things. The only car she had was one she stole, so with her small bag, she climbed into the backseat of the Black Impala. The three of them told stories of old hunts on the thousand mile drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so i just wanted to start this bc i love supernatural a lot and yeah i hope u enjoy

xoxo