You Don't Have to Stay Forever.

Treasure.

Image

It is autumn time in London; its sunny weather wipes off the footprints of the rainy season. The dry clouds float in the sky. Most of them are white and bulging. They look like sail-boats floating on the sea. Sometimes the clouds drizzle and sometimes they rain a few drops. The cool touch of the Autumnal wind works magic in us. We feel a thrilling sensation all over body and new visions come to our mind.

Autumn is cool and beautiful. It is highly praised by the lovers of beauties. Great poets of past and present have sung praise of autumn. Hence, we welcome this season.

“Tom?” Anna asks from where she sits under a tree, resting her head on her lover’s shoulder as they both enjoy each other’s company. It was the day before the premiere of Thor: The Dark World and she was nervous of attending to it. “Tom, how long do you think we’re going to last? Honestly.”

He stares down at her, mouth agape, wondering how she can ask something like that. Finally, taking her hand in his he responds, “Forever, I suppose. Why? What do you think?”

“I think we’ll last until our love is perfect,” she says, giggling at the same time, before twisting her head so she can kiss softly the crook of his neck, earning a groan from Tom.

Anna is like that, unpredictable, like the weather across the country. How long will they continue like that? How long until they reach the top of the mountain? Look down and see that all that’s left of their love is a memory?

They stare into each other’s eyes, completely head over heels.

She giggles again; light and airy like the wind of those days. “Our love is imperfect,” she quips before rising and skipping off towards the Serpentine Lake, where the sun meets the sky and the clouds.

Tom trails after her, marvelling at his blonde-haired beauty. His young lover who has all of London set in her eyes. He watches as she runs, her hair floating down her back like golden sunshine summer in a bottle, and her loose frock is hanging from her body, barely even beginning to worship her form. Then again, Anna isn’t set on personal beauty. Isn’t set on making herself looking beautiful to anyone but herself; and to Tom but of course he is oblivious to that.

“Why’s that?” Tom asks, finally catching up with her at the edge of the lake. He is wondering, why, out of all the words in the universe, has Anna describes their love as imperfect.

Tom describes it as pure.

“Because we’re like young dumb teenagers in love!” she sings, spreading her arms wide and spinning around and around and around until the white cloudy sky and green trees are twisted together in some strange from of art. Some peculiar caricature of beauty. She falls to the ground, laughing giddily.

In some ways, Tom can get annoyed with Anna very easily. She doesn’t dance around subjects, even though she talks like she does. And she’s always so happy from one moment to the next that Tom isn’t ever sure if it’s a façade or not. But if there’s one thing he is sure of, it is that he loves Anna. Whether this is the real her or not, he loves her.

And perhaps it is, perhaps she is truly a mad and random girl, perhaps she is off-her-rocker and downright delirious, beautiful and bonkers. Maybe she is a thousand things but he loves them all.

“Lay next to me, Tom,” she coos, patting the lump of grass beside her.

Tom knows that his clothes will stain, but it is worth it to lay next to Anna and breathe in her scent and the shampoo of her hair. “Yes, Anna?”

“I love you, Tom,” she pulls him close to place another chaste kiss upon his ready lips. “I love you until that perfect, perfect day.”

And he automatically thinks of their wedding day. With her in a dress as white as their pure love, and him mouthing to her his vows of love before slipping that golden ring onto her ready finger. How very doll-like and animated her body is to Tom, the sunshine would gleam from that wedding band, he imagines.

Weddings, Tom thinks, are so very romantic. Something so very dear about being united with the one you love, forever and ever. Something is so very dear about the very celebrations and the congratulations, the rice and flowers being thrown when the doors to the chapel open. That that were Tom and Anna, he thinks, he would kiss her again on the steps just to show everyone that the beautiful bride was his.

Anna once told Tom, even though she swears she doesn’t remember that she would like to say her vows in French.

“Je ne.”
I do.


Tom decides to let slip to Anna about their perfect day, their wedding day. He wonders if she’ll let their first dance be to The Beatles or Frank Sinatra.

“Tom, our perfect day is when we leave each other,” she reminds him, grabbing his hand to plant kisses all over his knuckles.

And with how blunt and honest Anna is, Tom shouldn’t be even with her –let alone be in love with her. But he fell in love with her, and there is no stopping it. He is drowning in the sea of green that is her, trying to swim to shore against the golden tide but finding every moment in the salty sea with it.

“I’ll do it,” he tells her, ignoring her as her lips continue to graze his skin, all the way up to his wrist. “I’ll marry you.”

“And I’ll write a story about it,” Anna plays along. Neither is being serious, no matter how much Tom’s heart does yearn for those traditional things, those homely and simple things, like marriage and settling down and honeymoons to Paris. “It’ll be a marvellous story.”

He grins and settles against the grass, more relaxed, as he feels a light October breeze ruffle the grass towards the east.

Yes, he supposes, him and Anna aren’t truly being serious. If they were, well… somewhere in those future plans, she would have to fit in her demanding career.

“Tom?” Anna yawns, the weather of the day making her drowsy like it always did.

“Yes, Anna?” He reaches out to stroke her cheek gently, revelling in the velvet feel of it underneath his hand. He really does love her, and it’s more than him just acting like a horny teenager, he thinks.

“We’re so imperfect together,” she whispers, eye lashes fluttering like tiny butterflies precariously perched upon her face.

He cracks a smile, her favourite one. “Be my imperfections, forever?”

Je ne, ” she responds with another soft yawn, and looking into his beautiful blue orbs she is no longer afraid of what people will think of her tomorrow at the premiere, when they walk together down the red carpet in front of the flash lights, exposed so everyone can judge them.

-

Tom wakes up and stretches out in bed, Anna lays next to him waking up slowly, leaning against her he presses kisses to every spot of her skin he can reach. Good morning kisses, tender kisses, I love you kisses.

She laughs, batting away his advances when he finds a few ticklish points around her neck, and brings his lips up to hers, pressing them together in a deep kiss.

“Good morning, you randy bastard.” She smiles against his lips. “A charming one. But randy all the same.”

“I make one hell of a randy bastard, though, don’t I?” He’s grinning too. Grinning and basking in the essence of Anna Asher in his arms and giggling away as though the outside world doesn’t exist. He loves being inside this bubble with her, where nothing matters except for them to be together.

“You do,” she coos, pressing another kiss to his lips.

At her most vulnerable, she is her sweetest.

“I don’t feel like getting up, yet.” He groans planting deep kisses in her neck, “Maybe we can do a couple of things before.” Anna giggles again and blushes, feeling his hands pulling down her shorts along with her knickers.

“Tom, we have to get up, today’s a busy day with the premiere and everything,” she tries to hold back the moan following her words as Tom starts working one finger inside her.

It’s endearing, the way she is sometimes.

“You’re right, we should get up,” he loves to tease her; because there is no way she would let him get up before finishing what he started. She pulls his face down to her, a menacing glare in her eyes. He didn’t need a word to know that this was his cue to go on, his greedy fingers pulled down once more the silky fabric of her knickers covering her bottom, and his lips attached themselves to her neck while his hands slid up to her chest.

Anna moans and her fingers tangle themselves through his soft locks. Glancing down at her he smirks as she yanks off the clothes that cover down his body. He squeezes tenderly her breasts and she bits the inside of her lip, his tongue swirled around her nipple and she gasped pulling a bit at his hair and arching her back.

There was never much foreplay between them, they craved each other and that only made them want it, even more.

She muttered curses under her breathe as he pushed himself inside of her. Anna enjoyed the feeling of having him inside of her, Tom kept sliding in and out of her slowly and he started to play with her clit to stimulate her sexual desires. Anna was trying to be quiet, remembering one time she was too loud and the housekeeper didn’t dare to look at them for about two weeks. He could see her fighting off the moans that were erupting from her mouth; he was getting impatient.

He started to pick up his speed and spread her legs at its widest earning a louder moan from his girlfriend. She had been under control of her voice until Tom started to ram himself into her “FUCK!” she could feel her walls tightening around his member, and he was grunting at how tight she was, “I’m so close Tom, faster.” Biting into her finger she whimpered as the feeling of her orgasm fulfilled as he gave a few more thrusts and her body went rigid. Tom came later and he collapsed softly on top of her.

The only sound was them trying to regain their breaths, “I love you, Anna.” He is no longer afraid of scaring her away, he is no longer afraid that after only knowing her for five months he had developed strong feelings for her. And he was looking forward to the premiere that night; to show everyone how happy he was with her.

“I, love you.” she was smiling but it wasn’t the smile she was always wearing, this smile lit up the whole room and Tom felt like he was staring into the sun, it was a beaming smile that reached her eyes, showing off the love light in them.

But still he couldn’t help but wonder if this perfect moment was the moment she was talking about the day before, because if they had finally reached their perfect moment then she would leave. And he didn’t want to leave, ever. Now he really didn’t want to get out of bed, he wanted to stay forever in bed making love to her until they were too old for it.

“Have we reached our perfect day?” He asked in a low whisper, the girl before him chuckled and shook her head, a wave of relief went through his body, “Will you let me know, when we do?” Anna thought about it for a minute, she wasn’t really sure if she would know either, but she knew she was lying to herself, of course she would know when their perfect day came along.

“If you want me to, I will.” Tom nodded, of course he would rather know in advance if the day was coming closer, so at least he could prepare in some way. But what would he do? This wasn’t like the time he went to Africa and he packed a mosquito net, a torch light and many useful things. He couldn’t pack a bag for this.

“What if it never comes?” His question took her off guard. Was he really that optimistic? Maybe he was just really that thick.

“It will,” she assured him, tracing his features with her finger.

“Let’s pretend that our perfect day never comes, what would happen then?” Tom’s blue eyes held a sparkle of hope that Anna loved so much, of course he was optimistic, he had to. Anna was the one to see things black or white, but he wasn’t like that, and that’s why she loved him, because he brought colours to her world.

“Then we’re imperfect together, forever,” he beams proudly and plants a chaste kiss before jolting out of bed to get dressed and prepare some breakfast. The promise of her staying with him forever is what will keep him going from now on.

Tom wishes that their perfect day never comes, so he can keep her.

Anna knows better, as she gets dressed and watches him cook while humming her favourite song she knows that Tom makes every day almost perfect, because he is perfect, at least to her eyes. He is her treasure.
♠ ♠ ♠
I still can't believe how I managed to write that sexual encounter haha. My writer's block seem to be fading away but unfortunately I can't promose anything, as you see this chapter is shorter than the last one, and it should be longer but I'll do my best to reward you with the next one.

A BIG THANK YOU TO: Malkin71 who commented this story, this chapter is to you, thank you for reading this along with the silent readers and suscribers, thanks a lot and stay tuned!
Cheers! :)