Status: working

Simply the Best

We're BACK

It's been a week since I came home with Max, Ricky never came to see his daughter never called again nothing as far as I knew he hooked up with some girl named Sam, Ang went to therapy for anger and called Max to talk to me a couple times, Chris is calling a lot more now to talk to Lyrica and me I kept in touch with Brandon, Ghost, and Balz still, Kat said Jasper had to be put down and TJ comes and visits me now too....me and Craig are well truthfully I don't know what me and Craig are we kiss and cuddle but thats about it, he is a sweet man and very handsome at that too he treats me and Lyrica great when he come he normally brings Lelia with him whenever he comes up here which make me happy.

I was out on the porch smoking well Max is watching Ed, Edd and Eddy with the little trouble maker I have.

Cause when the lights are down
There's no more to say
Love is the real pain
An internal revolution in our minds
And when the lights are down
You're so far away
Tell me your real name
In the silence of the darkness we unite

I sighed and put my smoke in between my lips while I fished my phone out of my pocket, It was Ang I didn't answer I couldn't deal with knowing my ex husband was more understanding then Lyrica's own father. Broke my heart to know she might not know her own father.

I drop my smoke and head inside to get ready for the day

~2 hours later~

"Max have you seen her shoes?" I was searching the house for Lyrica's shoes

"she had them earlier that's all I know" Max says coming into the room we share

"then we will never find them" I stood up and blew my red bangs out of my face "good lord she is just like her dad a pain in my butt" I heard a giggle and my eyes grew knowing full well she knows where her shoes are and I smirked at Max and said "well look like she does't get to go see Craig and Leila oh well guess I have to call and tell them the plan for ice cream in the park is off" I pulled my phone out and only had to wait not even two seconds till my little monster of a child came running out of Max's Clothes with her shoes on and already dressed.

"noooooo! mommy" She locked on the my leg and gave me the pleading eyes and I knew I couldn't say no to her..

"*sigh* fine I wont call and the plans are still on" I patted her head and she quickly fixed it before going back to running around the damn house.

"that was pure evil Alex" Max said with a smirk

"I wonder though if it would work with you or Craig too" I patted his head and walked after Lyrica to see what she was doing, I heard Max behind me grump and follow behind me.

*But the devil can hear you when you say

C’mon and get up (Get up)
Move your body, use your body
Lose Control*

"Max grab my phone that Craig!" I yelled picking up left shoe and putting it on

"Yellow" I heard Max yell

"Lyrica Horror you better be ready or else!" I went and grabbed my purse and her backpack when I heard her come running down the hall to the living room.

"Maxwell Scott Green hurry your butt out here now we are living with or with out you" I grabbed my daughters hand and walked out the door to the car I heard Max still on the phone and the door close behind us I put Lyrica in her sit and watched her buckle up I double checked them then close the door making sure the child lock was on too.

"okay man see you soon" I turned around right when Max got off the phone.

"whats the plan?"

"he says that he is stopping at starbucks to pick us all up coffee and the girls hot chocolate then we will meet down at the swings"

"okay lets go" I hopped in the passenger seat and buckled up and waiting to go down the road and see Craig

"so I have a question for you Alex"

"what is it Maxie?"

"how would you feel with MIW coming to the party?"

"like all MIW like old and new or just the band?"

"no like Ang, Ricky, Chris, Balz every body you have meet"

"....Im fine with that Ricky needs to see her and Ang seems to be working things out, well at least trying to" I looked out the window and saw the homes pass us by I was fine with the boys coming I didn't really know why Max was so cautions about them with me im not scared of them.

"mommy turn on the radio please" Lyrica said from the backseat

I flipped on the CD Max had in and it was blessthefall she would like it the rest of the car ride was quite