Status: working

Simply the Best

A Breakdown & A Confession

Its been about a week since Ang got here weirdly, the same day Ang got here I got a text from Ricky and since then he really hasn't stopped texting dont know why just started asking what Lyrica needed, if the plans for the party were the same, at one point he asked if i was fucking Max, like really??
Anyways in the past week I have been reminded about how I fell in love with Ang but what adds to it now is the way he acts with my Lyrica. Max, Craig and TJ all seem to be getting along with him which I found good since, well day one they all have been watch us like a hawk Craig flew back home to Gab yesterday, TJ just left this morning at three am, Max well since he lives here he didnt really leave just backed up a little about breathing down Ang's neck.......

I watched from the backdoor in the kitchen while drink my coffee I watched Ang playing with Lyrica. "that should be Ricky" I thought to myself sighing I pressed my glasses back up on to my nose. Arms wrapped around my waist and hands just groped me.

"really Max?"

"what there boobs"

"im shocked your girlfriend hasnt tried to kill me with the way you act around me"

"she wouldn't because she know that my friendship with you is more important to me then she is"

"which is wrong by the way"

he just shrugged and pulled my by my waist backwards till we both feel into the chair behind us, me landing right on his lap.

"question why are you in booty shorts in the middle of winter? trying to impress someone? oh let me guess he is little taller then you has long black hair and oh I dont know has seen you naked" Max questioned with a smirk,

"thats not really far Max because I have slept with you and well a couple other people that fit that description" I responded, he didn't respond just placed his chin on my shoulder and watch Ang and Lryica like I was earlier.

"he is great with her isnt he" I asked Max

"yeah, yeah he is" Max said but from what I could tell he wanted to say more I just leaned farther into his chest and relaxed a little.

"Does he know about all the men after you had her?" Max asked me while rubbing circles on my thigh.

"Austin doesn't even know, hell TJ doesn't even know either. Telling Angelo might make him go back to how he was before therapy" I started to remember the nights I would watch him to make sure he wouldn't get up and try something, or the days I was able to hide all the bruises so well because my friend Lucky taught me, I missed Lucky he was an awesome person....

"Hey Alex, Maxwell..." I was snapped out of my world and was staring at the same face I remember seeing before he would lash out so I bolted and ran to Max's room and hid in the closet, I was having a panic attack and I pretty much just locked myself away from everyone. The pounding started to happen I was losing breath quickly and if I didn't calm down soon I knew I would black out......I then remember a trick Ricky taught me, I closed my eyes and laid on my back I counted backwards from 5 and opened my eyes I was still breathing hard but not so bad, but being emotionally broken already from the panic I attack I started to cry. The pounding sound stop only then did I realize it was the guys hitting the door.
I didn't care though I just cried I missed LA, Kat, I missed TJ, and Austin.....I missed Ricky, I missed everything about Ricky and it was all just hitting me, I started scratching my scars on my thighs making the ones on my ribs itch too I started scratching them and I didn't stop till the itching was gone.
Getting up off the closet floor and opening the door I went and unlocked Max's bedroom door I didn't realize Max and Ang on either side of the door sitting I just walked to my room and pulled on a pair of pants and grabbed my phone and wallet sliding both into my pocket I fixed my hair and then redid my eye liner and left my room I felt Max and Ang looking at me I went to go put my jacket on when Max grabbed me hard and pushed up against the wall.

"What the fuck Alex!!! You promised me." He said with tears in his eyes I looked at him then at Ang, who is looking at my side that was itchy......blood.....I lifted up my shirt and looked at my side I itched a good part of my side up to a point to were it's bleeding pretty bad. Looking up at Max I saw him starting at my side.

"Those aren't cuts they are scratch marks " Ang said he looked at me then looked down and then walked off he knew why I panicked and he is upset.

"Max?" I said just barley above a whisper he leaned his forehead on mine

"Yes Alex?" He said rubbing my hips again.....

"I still love him, I still love Ricky" my chest hurt saying that, I knew I did but hearing some how mad it more real.

Sighing Max looks at me "I know you do baby girl"