Status: working

Simply the Best

Nail Polish Lies and Lipstick Secrets

A week went by since Ricky called me to talk it's been about a week since my first panic attack after that the world just kinda crashed into me....I was going to have to see Ricky with someone else the idea of that was killing me, I wasn't eating, I was in bed or on the couch most of the day Max left with Lyricas to his mom's and Angelo left the day after my panic attack...he is blaming himself for me freaking out when really it was just me going crazy with the fact that Ricky is with someone else that he isn't single anymore that he...moved on...sighing I got up and went to the bathroom and started a tub.

Turning it on hot and putting bubble bath in it was going to sting every scratch and cut Mark on me right now I new it was stupid but I needed to clean my body.....looking in the mirror I saw yeah I lost about a good 5 pounds already, my hair was fading horribly and was in D'yer need of a hair cut, my face was like perma make-up stained and it was all red a puffy my mouth had a split on the bottom lip from were I bit down too hard.

I peeled off my tank.top and started to take the bandages off, by the time I took the bandage off the tub was filled, turning off the water, I peeled my basketball shorts off and looked at my legs, they would kinda healed but it was still only ten wait about noon and I knew I would be adding more it to once the panic attack started again..

Sighing I grab my phone and put on Pandora and get in the scalding hot tub, I started to feel all the cuts opening and start stinging which caused me to hiss, I then heard the front door open and I was in the tub already, what I forgot though was I left the door open. So when I leaned back and and opened my eyes and saw Max I thought I was going to die...I scream so load I started coughing....

"Fuck Alex I'm sorry, shit here hold on ill go get your inhaler" Max ran out of the bathroom and into my room , I then started to hear stuff dropping and him cussing every time one of the drawers didn't have my inhaler in it, a few seconds went by and I was still having a hard time breathing, I finally heard Max say he found it right when he come running he falls on his ass making me laugh and my breathing a thousand times harder .

"Don't laugh you dumb ass" Max said handing my inhaler, after taking my inhaler, I looked at him and then realized my daughter wasn't with him....

"Where's Lyricas?" I asked him put the cap back on my inhaler.

"She is at my mom's, and Samantha won't be at her party" he looked sad, she had dumped him I knew that now the fun part is coming next watch..4....3....2...1...

"Hey move over I'm getting in with you" (see) Max said as he stripped off his shirt and began walking to the tub, I moved forwards and turned the hot water back on, I felt Max get in the tub. It was quite the water was barely on Max hadn't said a single word since getting in.

I scream a little when Max grabbed my waist and pulled me to him a bit, he placed his head on my back and rubbed my thighs, I was trying so hard not to flinch in pain.

"I know your cutting again Alex" Max was sad and hurting so this wasn't something that was going to end well he wanted to go out and get high I knew that but I also know he was trying to not to think about it he was trying hard to focuses on the fact that I was upset just to get over his pain..but if I were to answer the wrong way he might snap.

"im sorry Max...." I couldn't think of anything else to say to him. I felt his grip tighten on my ribs and I started to hiss at the pain...
"Max stop that hurts" he just pressed a little harder on my ribs while he pulled me into his chest. "MAX!" His hands stopped on my ribs but they just moved to my hips...."what did you take Max" laying on him and looking up at him.

"Nothing.....Sam was cheating on me Alex.....this whole time...Nothing but a fucking messed up lie" his grub got tight on my hips and he started shocking...maybe didn't help the water was cooling off, reaching over I lifted the plug up..."Alex I don't want to get out"

"Don't worry I'm just letting water out mister grumpy gills" I heard him laugh a little at that, with the hot water back on I laid on Max again, just then my phone started going off.

I heard Max sigh before saying "lover boy is texting you" he reached over and grabbed my phone off the top of the hamper handing it to me he just slumped back against me, I opened my phone to see a picture of Max with my daughter and a miss call sign in the corner, it was Ricky right when I go to call him back I get a text that makes me freeze completely and drop my phone in the tub

"ALEX! Shit!...why wou..Alex!" I blacked out after that....

~Max's P.O.V~

Sam was cheating on me, and here I was hooked to Alex like she was my last life line...I felt she and Lyricas was really right now...after handing Alex her phone I rested my head on her back again not to long after she freezes and drops her phone in the tub freaking out I grab the phone and threw it on the towels while yelling

"ALEX! Shit....why wou.....Alex!" She passed out on me, reaching over I grab the plug and pull it up and start to get her and I out. Placing Alex on her bed I went and grabbed the towels and wrap one around me and her phone fell off of them reaching down I look at the screen and freeze, I 're read it another time

"Sam is pregnant" nothing more nothing less Ricky got Sam pregnant and Alex broke I knew she wasn't going to be the same after this....

~Sam's P.O.V~

Getting Ricky away from him is pretty hard, but after today Alex won't text him back and he can stay here with me.

Opening his phone and right as his background is a old picture of him holding some girl their noses were touching and the wind must have blown right when the photo was taken because their hair was swirling together around them hers was purple his was black the smile on his face was bright and his hand was on her cheek behind them, she was blushing and smiling a little.....this was Alex when he first met her before she had a child.

Quickly I pull up his contacts and her name is the first on the list and his first speed dial too....she was already taking him away from me see...I open a text and type out the text and hit send just then Brandon walks in.

"Hey have you seen Ricky's phone?" He asks me I quickly slid it into my back pocket.

"No why did he lose it again?" I said acting out that Ricky loses it a lot.

"Well that's the thing though Ricky rarely loses his phone and when he does it's because some one has taken it and we already asked Devin, and Chris and Ricky is asking Josh now and the only other person here is you so if he didn't take it you better hope Ricky doesn't get you" he turned and left me there, I pull Ricky's phone out deleting the text and throwing it under his jacket on his bed and I start picking up his clothes and making look like I'm cleaning. Ricky walks in not even two seconds after I start pretending to clean.

"Uhhh what are you doing?" He asked

"Cleaning your room because Brandon says you can't find your phone and tried to blame me for it" I said parenting to get mad a little just then I go and pick up his jacket sending his phone to the floor "see..." reaching down I grab his phone "it was under your jacket on your bed and your friend is trying to blame me" I stomp up to his hand him his phone and walk out acting pissed when really I was heart broken I had to treat Ricky that way when really his dumb friends made me do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taking me so long in between chapters