Status: working

Simply the Best

Changing Phone numbers and Changing men

Ricky's P.O.V

Alex hasn't texted me in a little over two week i need to leave in three days to go meet up with her to help with planing.

"dude what the hell is wrong with you?" Josh asks me.

"Its Alex she wont text me back at all and im stressing over things because i have none of the info on how to get to Max's place." I explain and so back to staring at my phone.

"you have her old number."

"what?"

" yeah she dropped her phone in the tub and had to change her number." Josh say while taking out his phone and showing that I did in fact have an old number to her.

"why didnt she tell me?" I ask out loud while putting the new number in.

"I dont know man but you need to make Sam leave before Chris gets back you know how he is now with her." Josh says walking off to the kitchen.
sighing I get off the couch and head to my room, I really dont want to do this Sam has been having a temper lately and its been pissing everyone off, its just been making me want to throw her off our roof. :), anyways yes now time to get her out of the house till we come back in three weeks.

"Samantha?" I say as I enter my room, she is on the bed...like always.

"why are you calling me that, Richard?" she seems pissed a little

"because I have something I have to tell you." I get out

"oh and what is that Olsen?" she slits her eyes at me.

"you have to leave now, and if you dont then I am going to have to make you leave,which means you and I are though." I state my mind and see her eyes get huge.

"how fucking dare you Olsen!! its because of that tramp and that bastard child isnt it!?!!?! I cant believe you would choose her over me!!!" Sam yelled in my face.

" how fucking dare I???? how fucking dare you!!!" i start to yell and i can see her face becoming scared i had never yelled at Sam and today i was letting it all out. " dont you ever call my daughter that again you whore! and second the whole fucking reason you had to leave was because Chris is coming over! but honestly im done with you so just fucking leave altogether and never fucking come back!" I slam my door and walk to the kitchen to see the guys all standing there.

"whats wrong guys?" i ask while looking at each one of them, Ghost was the one who spoke up.

"Alex is dating a guy from Norway, he goes by PelleK online" Brandon hands me his phone and I see a picture of Alex and some guy together him kissing her cheek and her laughing at the camera, I honestly didnt know what happened next, I got really numb. I handed Brandon his phone back and went to my room again, Sam was still there.

"Ricky I..." she tried to talk but i just screamed at her

"just fucking leave already!!!" she went running out of my room crying.

"god Olsen you really fucked up this time" I say out loud to myself while I face plant my bed