Status: Request one shots in the blog.

Lie About Us

Lie About Us

He sat in the quiet library, the smell of wrinkled dusty paper and frying or fried brain cells had always been a great distraction when he was getting like this. He was avoiding them; Blaire and Amy, the love of his life and his longtime girlfriend, his problem was they didn’t match. Blaire had sat with him and his friends at lunch and since Amy had to study during lunch she was not happy not to be there to monitor them. It wasn’t that she knew but that she didn’t like any girls around him when she wasn’t.

Once they even fought for 3 days over his cousin staying at his house and visiting! It was getting ridiculous.

“Simon!” Amy screamed in annoyance and he flinched when the librarian shushed her.

Amy was pretty, she really was, short blond curls framed her thin face and high cheek bones, blue almond shaped eyes and long lashes but she wasn’t her.

The only reason he was dating her is because his parents had said her dad was important and a recommendation letter from him could get him anywhere and they had strongly encouraged it. Now he didn’t care about any of that; he just wanted to be happy. Amy wasn’t cutting it.

“Amy I’m breaking up with you, we can still be friends,” she shut her mouth and opened it again to yell no doubt, but he stopped her with my hand held up in the stop signal. “You can say you dumbed me” she pouted and thought about it before nodding and skipping away with a slight smile.

Simon sighed in relief and gathered his books. They were heavy but he felt extremely light. Grabbing his cell he texted Blaire to inform her he was coming over.
Her parents weren’t home so Simon walked right in. He went to her purple colored bedroom to hear music blaring from her laptop, she was too busy singing along and writing in her notebook; studying, to notice the sudden entrance.

He took a moment to look over his best friend; brown curls, flawless round face and dimples in her cheeks and chin, perfectly shaped sweetheart lips and big brown eyes and straight white teeth that killed me when she smiled. She was beautiful.

He walked over and shut her laptop making it silent. She jumped and stared at him before a look of realization overcame her.

“Hel-“ her normal greeting was cut off with a kiss he couldn’t hold back anymore.

Her round top lips molded into his sharp one and he could feel the moisture of her ruby red lipstick that no doubt would come off on him but unlike with Amy he didn’t care.

If he thought he felt light before he was flying now. Nothing could take this moment away from me, ruin it, taint it; except she wasn’t kissing me back. He pulled away quickly and saw her eyes wide with shock.

“Hi?” He asked and she snapped out of it.

Simon felt an unbearable stinging on his right cheek, it was probably as red as her lips.

“You slapped me!”

“What the hell is wrong with you Simon? I am not a whore, I do not mess with taken guys no matter how cute they may be and smart or how much I love them,” he paused in shock with his hand on his cheek.

She loved me?

“I will not be the other girl!” He shook out of it realizing what she thought.

“Blaire I broke up with her for you!”

She blinked in silence for a few moments and Simon was more scared then the first time he got his SAT scores. Soon both of her soft hands were on the sides of his cheeks, the cooling of them reducing the previous pain she had caused and her lips were on his again. This time he nearly floated away. Her lips messaged his and they danced to a slow loving song. Like the first dance at your wedding.

He couldn’t breathe; she was literally breathtaking.

Soon they pulled away slowly, the mind blowing kiss still lingering.

“Hi,” she breathed and he smiled.

He knew that was the answer to an unspoken question.

She loved me, she was mine.