Status: Done!

It's What's Inside That Counts

It's What's Inside That Counts

Corey's POV
Age 16 year 2001
“Corey darling can you help me?”

I looked at my mom and nodded. I got the pie and she smiled. She fixed my hair with her saliva and grinned at me as i made a face.

“Now follow me. You know our neighbors well they invited us to a get together”

I nodded.

“Cool, free food” I said.

She laughed and I followed her out. When we got there I saw a girl about my age sitting by herself, petting a black dog. They dog looked really calm for a pup his age. My mom looked at her and then at me.

“Go talk with her”

I nodded and carefully walked over to her. She looked up and smiled at me. Her pup looked up and looked at me as if he were reading me. I sat down next to her and smiled.

“Hey” I said.

“Oh thank god you speak English”

I smiled a little and chuckled.

“Why you don’t speak French?” I asked her.

“Well yes, but it’s a little weird”

This girl was really thin; she wore a peach colored blouse with a dark pair of blue high-waisted jeans. She had some brown boots on and her hair was up in a pony tail. She had the prettiest blue eyes I had ever seen.

“I’m Callie”

I smiled and extended my hand. Her dog hit her hand and she extended her to meet mine.

“Corey” I said shaking her hand.

She smiled and nodded.

“How old are you?” I asked her.

Her dog put his head down and I looked at her dog.

“I’m 15”

I nodded and smiled at her. We began talking and I learned that
our neighbor was her grandmother. She was from California and she was multilingual.

She gave me a smile and they called us out for dinner. I got up and watched as she put her dog down. She then took out a blind cane out of her bag.

“Do you mind sitting with me?”

I looked t her a little shocked and she looked around.

“Corey?”

“Yea I’ll sit with you, do you need help?” I asked her.

She shook her head slowly.

“Nah I memorized the place already”

I nodded and followed her out. Her grandma smiled at me and she
handed me two plates.

“Where to?”

I looked around and saw my mom was waving me over. Her dog saw and tugged on his leash and she began walking. I followed behind her and she stopped right in front of the bench. She took a seat and threw her legs over.

“Here you go” I said putting her plate in front of her.

She smiled and nodded.

“It smells really good”

My mom smiled at me and I took a seat next to Callie. I watched as she put her head down and lifted her hands. She got the fork and reached for a napkin. She got it and put it on her lap.

She nodded and I looked at my mom.

“Be nice” she mouthed to me.

I nodded and watched as Callie got her Water and took a sip from it. She set it carefully on the table and began eating.

“So are you here for Summer Vacation?”

Callie nodded and looked straight at my mom. Ok now I am really creeped out. Then again she must have her other senses real well.

“Yea, my nana well she isn’t in any condition to be traveling so you know instead of her going to LA we’re coming to her every summer”

My mom nodded and smiled.

“Callie is short for?”

Callie scrunched up her nose.

“Calliope?”

“I wish I would say that mom and dad named me after a daughter of Zeus but no actually, my names is Calista because my dad likes constellations”

“That is a very pretty name”

She smiled and nodded. She continued eating and she grabbed my hand scaring the crap out of me.

“You’re nana’s neighbor right?”

“Yes I am” I said after my mom looked at me.

“Do you mind showing me around. I uh may be blind but I get bored too”

I looked at my mom and she nodded.

“of course he will show you around”

“Only if he says yes, I don’t really want to intrude”

I smiled and chuckled.

“It’s fine I’ll show you around. Do you know how to swim?” I asked her.

She nodded.

“Yes I do my dad taught me”

I nodded and saw her nana was looking at me.

“I have practice though” I said looking at my mom.

“Oh you play a sport?”

“Yes darling he plays hockey”

She smiled at that.

“I hear the radio all the time. The Kings aren’t that great though”

“You understand hockey?” I asked her.

“A little. My dad says it’s dangerous which is why he hasn’t taught me how to skate”

I looked at my mom and then at her nana.

“I’ll teach you” I told her.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

“Really?”

I nodded.

“Yea, I know how to skate and well we just need to get you some skates” I said.

She nodded and hugged me.

“Thank you so much!”
-----------------------------
Corey’s POV, 2006

“Callie are you ready?” I asked knocking on the door.

“Yes hold up”

The door opened and out came spot and then Callie.

“Let’s go!” she said extending her arm out.

I laughed and she walked ahead. She knew my apartment pretty well. It took a lot of convincing, but as soon as she turned 18 I asked her out. She said yes without hesitating. She was there when I got drafted and she was there for my junior career. Well as much as she could be because she had school. I’m only a few months older than her.

“Ooh Adam was telling me that we’re going out to dinner with him”

I looked at her and she smiled at me.

“Yes we are” I said getting her hand.

“Hoorah”

I laughed.

“Have you done your homework?” I asked her.

“Yes”

I nodded. The deal was that as long as she lived with me she had to keep her grades up. She wanted to be an assistant at a preschool to help out kids with disadvantages. She was born blind but when she turned 18 they told her that it seemed that she could get surgery and see from one eye. She was so happy because it meant she could see the sky, the birds, and a hockey rink.
I learned that the day I met her she wanted to touch my face. That’s how she tries to imagine how people look.

“Well then let’s go before we are late” I told her.

She nodded and Spot trotted out. The guys were considerate of her. Adam, yes Adam Burish. He loved her like a little sister. When he met her she didn’t realize she was blind until she slammed into him on the ice. He helped her up and she went for his face. She didn’t exactly know who he was, so…she panicked. He calmed her down by asking her what her name was and who I was with. He then skated over to me and Callie latched onto my neck. After that he sat next to her and tried to describe the colored to her. It was amusing but adorable to see him trying to tell her how a color looked and also her smile when he told her those things. That’s when I realized I was in love with her.
----------------------
Corey’s POV, 2007
“Have you seen Callie” I frantically told Adam.

His eyes widened and he looked around.

“You lost Callie!”

“I didn’t! I told her to wait for me outside the locker room and she isn’t there anymore” I said.

He looked at me and then started laughing.

“I know where she’s at”

He led me to the little meet room the WAGs are usually at. He opened the door and a bunch of the WAGs looked at us.

“She’s with the two rookies”

I looked at Abby, Patrick’s girlfriend and nodded.

“That way”

I followed her finger and walked down the hall. I opened the door to find her touching Kane’s face.

“You have such a baby face”

He laughed and I sighed of relief. She smiled and turned.

“Hi Corey!”

I smiled and walked over to her. I kissed her cheek and gave her a squeeze.

“What are you doing?”

“Trying to figure who’s who”

I laughed and nodded.

She touched Jonathan’s face and cocked her head.

“You’re the Canadian”

Toews laughed and looked at me.

“Sorry we took her but she needed to go to the bathroom and well she grabbed Pat’s arm”

I nodded and looked at her.

“I like them can we keep them”

I laughed and I got her hand.

“Who do you like more?” I asked.

“I like Patrick. He sounds fun; Jonathan is too serious for me. I don’t do serious”

“Well I can talk French”

I laughed and she nodded.

“True…ok I like both of you equally”

They laughed and I shook my head at her.

“Corey, I’m hungry”

“Dinner on us?”

I looked at the two Rookies. I wasn’t technically on the team since I was just here for a few games and back to Rockford.

“Come on they’re buying I want to get to know them. I bet you that in a few months or so. One of them will get an award and the other will be captain”

I smiled at her.

“Come on I’ll buy you two food” I said.

They looked at each other and shrugged. Since that day Jon and Pat were inseparable with Callie. They both didn’t realize she was blind until she came out of the bathroom with her cane.
------------------------
Corey’s POV, 2013

There were a few people now that had a problem with Callie being blind. One was a rookie and the others were a few WAGs.

“Elina you are beautiful never let anyone tell you that you aren’t” Julia, Bolland’s wife said.

Callie sat on the edge of the couch in-between Abby and Dayna.

“Babe ready to go?” I asked her.

Callie looked up and nodded.

“Yea”

She got up and got her walking stick. Spot growled at Julia and led Callie out of the room.

(i have nothing against any WAGs but there has to be a mean one!)

“Bye girls”
“Bye”

I slung an arm around her and we walked over to my car.
“Did you have fun?” i asked her
“Of course I did!”
I smiled at her and started the car.
“I uh got a call”
I glanced at her and began pulling out.
“Who was it?” I asked.
“My mom”
I nodded.
“Uh…they found a match”

I stopped the car and looked at her.

“I really want to scream in joy, but I don’t want to get my hopes up” she said playing with her promise ring
“I don’t know how to feel”
I smiled at her.
“We’ll get through this babe” I told her.

She nodded slowly and I got her hand.

“I would need to go to LA”
I nodded.
“Whatever it takes” I told her as I began driving.

Part of me was excited and then the other was wishing the surgery wouldn’t work. What if when she saw me she laughed in my face and dumped me? I was being selfish and I knew it.
---------------------------
Corey’s POV, March 2013.

It killed me not being able to see her everyday. So when she called I was ecstatic.

“Hey” I said smiling to myself.

“Hi Corey! Guess what!”

“Uhh you grew?” I joked.

She laughed.

“Well no I haven’t at least I don’t think I have. So I went to the
doctors today”

I gulped lightly and she sneezed.

“wooh. Anyways, the doctor said that my eyes are to pretty for an eye replacement surgery. My eyes aren’t damaged Corey”
I smiled.

“Really? That’s great isn’t it?” I said sitting up a little.

“It is! I can finally cook for you!”

I smiled and laughed.

“Of course” I said.

She gasped lightly.

“I can learn how to cook”

“I’m not saying you can’t” I told her.

“Enough about me how was your day? I heard you on TV the other day! If you guys stay like that then you guys are going to the Playoffs”

I smiled.

“It was well I had practice. Practiced some shootouts and all” I said leaning back.

“I wish I could see that”

I bit my lip and looked at the ceiling.

“You will, and you and Kaner and practice shooting at me” I said.
She laughed.

“Kaner Is like a pro at stick handling so I’ve heard”

I smiled and she hummed.

“Corey have you had your nap?”

I laughed and she huffed.

“Don’t laugh at me!”

“I’m sorry and no I haven’t” I said.

“Ok then I’ll let you go. I’ll text you and you can tell me about your day after your nap ok?”

I chuckled and she laughed.

“Ok” I said agreeing.
“Bye I love you”
I smiled.
“I love you too” I told her.
“Take care”
“You too”
“Bye”

She hung up and I looked at the ceiling. Callie had been gone for
about 2 weeks. I hated that some of the WAGs talked about her as if she were disabled. Callie could do as much as them and they knew it. For charity events she called me crying saying to come pick her up. Dayna called me a while later telling me that she would handle it. When I got there Dayna and Kelly-Rae were standing right next to her. Her nose was a little pink, but she was smiling as she heard a little girl squeal in joy at her present.
Callie wasn’t dependent on me. I could go on road trips and she would be just fine. She went to school and she cleaned up after herself. Spot was a great companion for her. He wasn’t trained, he kind of just learned.

I took a deep breath and relaxed and let sleep take me away.
-----------------------
Corey’s POV

“You ok?”

I looked at my captain and nodded slowly. He sat down next to me and patted my leg.

“She’s in surgery” I blurted out.

He looked at me and nodded. He took a deep breath and smiled.

“Well make her proud?”

I nodded and took a deep breath. I looked at the date and in black letters the Calendar read, April 29. He relaxed next to me and I covered my face. Part of me was wishing this operation wouldn’t work, but my other half was thinking how happy she would look when she saw the engagement ring I was going to give her.

“Well let’s get this meeting started”

Q basically gave us a pep talk. I got up and Kane walked over to me.

“I talked to her before”

I nodded and he gave me a smile.

“She told me to tell you that she loves you and she will see you in the finals”

I laughed and I turned when I heard Shaw scoff.

“Do you have a problem?” I snapped at him.

He looked at me.

“Well is she really with you because she loves you like she says she does? Or is she in it so you could pay for that surgery”

I didn’t have the time to react because when I did react Kaner had him pinned to the wall.

“Listen straight Shaw. You can question anything but you calling Callie a gold digger is something you should never even think about”

“Kaner it’s not worth it” I said pulling Patrick off him.

“It’s my money, but her parents are paying for that. She doesn’t take my money and your girlfriend knows that” I said to the one of the two rookies we had.

I glared at him and left the room.

“I’ll see you all tomorrow” I said.
------------------------
May 7, Corey’s POV

“I’ll be watching here at home”

I smiled.

“In my jersey?” I asked

“I don’t know because if the kings are playing”

I laughed and she laughed lightly.

“How are you feeling?” I asked her as I entered the locker room.

“My eyes burn, but they said it’s normal. I’m really hungry though. My mom is making me tacos”

I smiled.

“That’s great. Not the eye burn but you eating Tacos” I said laughing lightly as I took off my suit jacket.

“Talking with Callie?”

I nodded and Callie asked who it was. I told her it was Jon and I handed him the phone since he was practically dressed. I began changing and I took a deep breath. Jon laughed from the other side of the room and he tried to describe the color blue. He failed horribly and he then walked over to me and handed me the phone as I finished changing.

Q came in as he did that.

“Well I bet Q is there so I will hear the game from bed. Get a shutout for me?”

I smiled.

“I’ll promise I’ll try to do it” I told her.
She laughed.
“Ok I love you and good luck!”

“Love you too and thanks babe” I said.

“Bye!”

She hung up and I took a deep breath. Seabs looked at me and I got up.

“She asked for a shutout didn’t she?”

I nodded and he smiled.

“Well let’s get her one?”

I smiled and he gave me a pat. Needless to say I got the shutout she wanted.
-------------------------
May 18, Corey’s POV

I sat up and looked around.

“Turn it off”

I got my phone and looked at it. It was Callie.

“Hello” I said rubbing my eyes.

“Make it stop”

Sharpie heard that and he sat up. She was sobbing, like nasty sobbing.

“Corey my eyes burn”

“Are you in your room?” I asked.

“Yes, but I miss you and I can’t sleep. My eyes, they itch really bad and then they burn Corey”

“Make it stop, it smells weird Corey”

I saw Patrick was handing me my phone and I dialed her house number.

“Ok then stay with me and I’ll stay till your mom gets here” I told her.

She hiccuped.

“Ok”

I told her mom and she said they were taking her to the hospital. Her gauze’s were soaked in blood not tears. That's what she was smelling.
--------------------
May 23, Corey’s POV

“Where’s Callie?”
“Is Callie alright?”

I looked at Dayna and nodded slowly.

“Uh the surgery wasn’t successful apparantely” I said looking at her.

I saw her jaw drop and she looked at me.

“But, they said there was 5% chance it could happen”

I shrugged and she sighed.

“She must be devastated”

“She is but I uh…I want to do something” I said sticking my hand in my pocket.

I took out a little box and she smiled.

“Is that?”

I nodded and she squealed.

“She’s going to say yes Corey”

I nodded and looked down at the ring.

“When are you proposing?”

“Tonight” I told her.

She looked at me and I got my duffle bag.

“No”

She said it in a “No way!” kind of “No”

I smiled at her and waved at them as I left.

“Good luck!”

I took a deep breath and got into the taxi.
-----------------

I got to LA like at about 5am. I was beyond tired. Callie’s brother
was waiting for me as soon as I got there.

“How is she?” I asked.

“She’s calm”

I nodded and he looked at me.

“You really did plan this at the last second did you?”

I smiled and he laughed.

“Oh Crow she is going to love it”

I nodded and he began driving. We got to the house and Spot jumped on me wagging his tail. I pet his head and he ran to her room.

“Go”

I nodded and waved at her dad as I walked to her room. I walked into the room and looked around. Her walls didn’t have much on them just a few pictures her mom had put. Spot went into the room when I opened the door.

She was sitting up and she sighed. I felt my phone vibrate. I walked over to her and grinned.

“Hey” I said softly.

Her head snapped up and I saw the two patches she had on her eyes. She smiled and I pulled her into a hug.

“Oh thank god”

She mumbled it against my cheek. She smiled and pulled away and then swatted my arm.

“Ow” I said.

She huffed.

“I told you to get a shutout not let someone get one!”

I smiled and I pecked her lips.

“I know I know I was just worried” I told her as I pushed her hair
back.

“Well you shouldn’t. There’s hope that I can see from one eye at least”

I smiled and nodded.

“I missed you” I told her.

She smiled and hugged me.

“I missed you so much”

I pulled away.

“I got you a surprise” I said taking out the black box.

“You didn’t have to get me anything”

I smiled.

“I know it’s just I wanted to show you how much I love you” I told her as I kissed her cheek.

She smiled.

“Ok….what is it?”

“Matching shirts?”

I laughed at her guess.

“No, but if you say yes I will have a matching one in a few months” I said.

She cocked her head to the side and I got her hand. I placed the ring on her hand and closed her hand as I kissed her hand.

“Oh my god”

She whispered it when she realized what it was.

“Callie…I love you so much and I have been planning this for a while now” I started.

She was smiling so big and feeling the ring.

“Will you marry me?” I asked her.

She nodded and her lips quivered.

“Of course Corey. Yes ill marry you”

She pulled me into a kiss and I smiled into it. I pulled away and took the ring from her hand and place it carefully in her finger.

“I love it. I can’t see it but I love it”

I smiled at her.

“Have faith. I’m going to try to help win this series” I told her.

She nodded and smiled.

“Come on let’s sleep I’m tired what time is your flight back?”

“Tomorrow I have a whole day with you” I said kissing her.

“Well let’s sleep”

I nodded and she cuddled up to me. Spot got on the bed and closed his eyes.

“I missed this”

“So did I” I mumbled as I fell asleep with her cuddled up to me.
----------------------------------------
June 3, Corey’s POV
I smiled when I saw Callie talking with Bickell’s fiancée, Amanda. Amanda looked up and nudged Callie. Callie still had the gauzes on her eyes but she was wearing sun glasses.

“Corey!”

She hugged me and I laughed.
“I missed you!”
“I missed you too” I told her.
She smiled like a school girl up at me.
“Guess what?”
“What?” I asked pecking her lips.
“I might get to go back to Chicago”

I smiled.

“Really?” I asked her
“ I have my appointment the 9th and they will decide”
I smiled.
“That’s great” I told her.
She nodded and she got my hand.

“Whoa whoa I did not see that ring!”

I pulled Callie into a hug and she hid her hand.

“How did I not know about this?”

I laughed and shrugged.

“You’re going to beat LA and then you’re going to beat the Bruins”
“Why not the Penguins?” I asked her.
“They haven’t been great”

I laughed and nodded.

“What if LA wins?” I asked.

“Well I’ll wear my Quick jersey and cheer for them. I’m making a decision here, my home team or the team my fiancé plays for. I chose you so you better make me proud”

I laughed and nodded.

“Of course. I’m winning for you” I told her.
----------------------
June 9, Callie’s POV

I felt someone take the gauze off on my right eye.

“Ok open your eye”

I opened it and I blinked.

“Can you see?”
“No” I said.
“Ok ok no need to worry”

I nodded and my head was tilted back. I felt a tingle on the eye and she patched it up.

“Now for the other”

I nodded and I felt someone grab my hand. It was my mom I recognized her hand.

“Ok”
“Open it”

I opened it and closed when a sharp bright light was what I saw.

“Dim the lights”
“Ok open it”
I opened my eyes and smiled.

“Oh my god” I said covering my mouth.
-------------------------
June 11, Callie’s POV

I looked around and smiled. It wasn’t like I thought it would be.
“Hi Callie”
I smiled.

“Janet right” I said.

She looked at me and I took off my sunglasses. Bright lights still hurt my eyes, but not in doors.

“Oh my”

I smiled at her and she got up.

“He’s going to be so happy”

I nodded and she opened the door for me.

“Come on come on” she said
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Corey’s POV, June 11

“Boys follow me”

I looked at Jon who shrugged. He got up and Q began patching up our numbers with tape. He smiled at me and then led us to gym. My eyes widened when I saw Callie talking with the receptionist. She looked up and the room got quiet. She slipped off her sunglasses and that’s when I saw her left eye had no gauze on it, and she was studying us. Her eyes locked with mine and she smiled big when she saw me. She stepped over to me and jumped on me. I closed my eyes and hugged her.

“Oh my god”

I smiled and pulled away.

“Your beard”

She touched my beard and she wiped her eye.

“I’m not supposed to cry”

She smiled.

“Oh my god I did no justice in you”

I laughed and she pecked my lips.

“I thought you weren’t going to recognize me” I said

“You’re one of the tall ones”

I laughed and she pecked my lips. She looked at the guys and smiled at Patrick and Jonathan.

“Come give me a hug you two are gorgeous!”

They hugged her and she smiled at them.

“You’d think you’d be able to grow a beard by now”

She hugged Patrick and kissed his cheek. She then hugged Jon and looked at him.

“Yup I did no justice in all of you”

She kissed his cheek and walked over to Saad. He looked at her and she smiled.

“Give me a hug Brandon” she said pulling him to a hug.
“Which one Cal?”

“Rookie he has the same stupid haircut as Patrick and manages to look good”

I nodded and she looked at his beard.

“Very good”

He laughed and she kissed his cheek.

“Who is he” I said pushing Brent forward.

She looked at him and cocked her head to the side.

“I”

She stepped forward and got his face. She smiled.

“Hi Brent”

He laughed and hugged her. She hugged the rest of the team and walked over to me.

“Now go practice”

“You heard your fiancé Crow, time for practice”

I smiled at Callie and kissed her before heading back to the locker room to finish changing.
-------------------
Callie’s POV

“How’d you know it was me?”

I looked at Corey and smiled.

“You give yourself no credit Corey” I said putting my head on his
shoulder.

I smiled and turned to look at him.
“That and your teammates made sure you stuck out like a sore thumb” I said.

He looked at me.

“They took a step back Corey you were the only guy just staring at me” I said touching his beard.

He nodded.

“So this is red” I told him.

He nodded and I smiled.

“Excited for tomorrow?” I asked him.

He nodded and I kissed his cheek.

“I love you” I told him.

He smiled at me and looked at me. His eyes stared at me with such intensity, not like Bolland’s but with intensity.

“I love you too”

I smiled and cuddled up to him and took in a deep breath.

“You smell nice” I mumbled as I closed my eyes.

I felt him stretch out and turn off the light.

“Night”

“Goodnight” I mumbled.
------------------------------
Corey’s POV, Stanley Cup Final Game 6

I could hear Callie’s screams each time I saved a goal from getting past the post or when Jon scored the first goal or when they tied the game almost at the end. I glanced up and saw she was screaming again. I took a deep breath and smiled when I saw her hug Chaunette. She was a mess up there screaming. I can’t let anything past this net. I can do it. We aren’t winning it in game 7 we are winning it now.

I heard Callie scream again and I dropped my gloves and took off my helmet. It was such a blur because all I remember was holding the cup and then having Callie jump straight at me when they let her in.

“YOU DID IT!”

I laughed and spun her around.

“Yes I did” I told her.

She smiled and jumped. She huffed a little when she saw she was going nowhere. Callie wasn’t tall and I was wearing skates. I picked her up and I pulled my lips on hers.

“I’m so not going to have a voice tomorrow”

I smiled at her and she hugged me.

“Congrats Corey”

I nodded and I could feel these emotions hit me all at once.

“I love you”

I pulled away and saw we had some privacy.

“Why though?” I asked.

She cocked her head to the side.

“Why not Corey? We’ve been through it all”

I nodded and she smiled.

“I mean Quick is gorgeous but he’s married”

I laughed and she smiled.

“You asked me to be your girlfriend Corey; I could care less how you look. If I may add you are gorgeous”

I laughed and she smiled.

“I fell in love with you not your face and your body although that is
a bonus”

I smiled when she began playing with my ear.

“Ok?”

I nodded.

“It’s the inside that counts”

I smiled and she kissed me.

“I can’t wait to marry you and have babies and big family”

I smiled at her.

“Big huh?” I said.

“Of course. I don’t like my hair color though so they could have your hair color”

I smiled.

“Babe your gorgeous”

She scrunched up her nose and I laughed.

“It’s a matter of opinion Mr. Crawford”

“Of course Ms. Lane” I said.

She smiled.

“At least now I’ll have a cool last name”

I laughed and kissed her.

“I love you Corey, I’m so proud of you!”

I then realized why the cameraman weren’t after me. The media had just found out my girlfriend, well they thought she was my girlfriend, had gotten her sight back. The lights weren’t good for her right now.

“I love you too” I said

“It’s What's inside that counts”

I nodded and she put her feet down and buried her cheek against
my chest.

“You reek”

I laughed and looked down at her.

“You love it” I said giving her a squeeze.

“I don’t think I do”

I laughed and smiled. I just won the Stanley Cup, my girlfriend of almost 10 years said yes to marrying me and is now my fiancé and she can see. I couldn’t be any happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
I go back to school on Sunday and my rommate has my laptop (she lives near the school and the stupid man told me it was going to take 3 weeks to get back so i put her address. I have my laptop and it is working).
The laptop i have sucks horribly, I can't type super fast because it won't read the keys. What else? it has great music though. I'm listening to the Beatles right now and it's 2AM in Cali. I just showered and i am tired so i'll let my hair dry and head on to bed!
Night! Morning to my foreign readers