"I Love You" In Every Language

One year later...

"RING! RING!" goes the school bell, one year after my divorce.

Here, my story begins right here, from my divorce.

The one I'm about to tell you, is a story of a haunted love, the kind that never comes back again, that love that won't allow us to sleep at night.

Well, it's a story of the best kind of love, that kind which is never to be taken for granted...


Frank, the new PE teacher, walked in the library with a ball in his hands.

"Good morning, old teachers, today's a sunny day! We're playing outside! Who can tell me where I can find that idiot of a headmaster, I need to talk to him." He said, turning his back to shelves and facing the teachers, who began to make funny faces, trying to tell him something without talking. With no success, of course.

"Mr Iero!" came a deep voice from behind.

Frank turned around, and he had, as always, an explanation ready.

"Mr Headmaster, goodmorning, I suppose you've heard about the sense of humor people from New Jersey have, and by the way, I saw you with the corner of my eyes." he smiled lightly.

"Don't worry, Mr Iero, I'm sure this sense of humor of yours will get you far far away. That little worm-eaten school in Montana seems just like your kind of school." the headmaster smirked.

"Come on, you can't just fire me, you need a stronger motivation... I mean, it was only a little joke, said with affection..." Frank was starting to get worried.

"I know and I love you too, Iero, that's why I want to take you away from all the smog of this city, to the clean air in montana." he smirked again.

"Yeah, um..." Frank didn't know what to say anymore, "Yes, you're right, uhm... I gotta go, I have the guys down in the gym waiting for me, goodbye."

And he walked away.

In the corridors he met the janitor, who was cleaning the floor.

"Professor coming! Janitor against the wall!"

The janitor moved and Frank walked on the clean floor with his dirty shoes. As he was walking away, the janitor called to him.

"And I- and I- I- I-"

"And I will always love you, come on, Kev, do what the doctor said, or we're gonna be here till Easter."

The janitor started to drum with his fingers against his hand, in a steady rithm, so he could talk properly.

"And - I - wan- ted - to - thank - you." he managed to say.

"Th-th-thanks a lot! A-a-all of my work you've just fu-fucked up." he glared angrily at Frank.

"Come on, Kev, I had to walk from there to here somehow, and it's not like I danced on it or something. What did I have to do, walk on the walls? I ain't Spiderman." he smiled.

"And wh-who am I? Ci-cinderella? huh? I go-gotta clean ev-every tw-two mi-minutes." he snapped back angrily.

"All right, let's say you're not Cinderella, but I ain't Spiderman, either."

And with that he walked away, towards his waiting class.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, so, more and more of it coming, but please, tell me waddya think?

and yes, the first bit, the one in italics, is frank's point of view.