"I Love You" In Every Language

Unpleasant night out. (part 1 of 2)

Frank walked quickly along the corridors, stopping abruptly in front of the teacher’s room’s door. He spotted Professor Toro, and walked up to him.

“Hey Ray, what time are you picking me up tonight?”

“Nine o’clock, don’t be late.” He said, turning back to what he was doing before Frank interrupted him.

“All right, see you later, bye.”

“Bye.”

Mrs Smith, the headmaster’s wife and English professor, asked:

“Why am I never invited to this parties of yours?”

“Jenni, you’re not good enough…” said Ray, leaving her to her business.

Time Elapse

Frank was standing in front of the mirror, looking at his new black tight shirt, when suddenly one of the buttons broke and fell to the floor.

“Oh damn. There ya go, now where did it go?” he mumbled.

He crawled around the bedroom floor, but couldn’t see it, so he walked cat-like through the open door, into the bathroom.

He spotted it near the bath tub. He picked it up and looked at it as if it was a child who just misbehaved.

“Here you AAAAAAH!”

He yelled, as Kevin rose from the bath tub, dressed like a scuba diver and panting.

“What the – are you dumb or what?” he spat at his brother.

Kevin didn’t seem to have heard.

“Tw-tw-two whole minutes! I-if I keep th-this rhythm, I’ll b-b-beat ‘em all.”

Frank rolled his eyes at him.

“Can’t you do these exercises when you go to the swimming pool instead of doing them in the bath tub?”

Once again, Kevin didn’t listen.

“You’re co-co-coming to s-see me, right?”

“Yes, yes, I will, you’ve been asking me for months now. I’ll come if you won’t cause me an heart attack sooner.”

Apparently, Kevin didn’t hear this part, too.

“B-but I want th-the big ba-banner with m-my n-name and m-motto.”

“What motto?”

K-kevin / the sw-swimming p-pool’s his h-heaven, / he’ll b-beat ‘em all in s-seven, / if n-not then m-maybe in e-e-eleven.

“What the hell, you want me to write a composition on this banner?” asked Frank astounded.

“W-well, you can m-make tw-two, then.” And with that he threw himself back underwater, in the bath tub, causing several splashes of water to hit Frank.

“Oh, no! My new shirt!!”

He cursed in twenty different languages, until his friend Ray came to pick him up.

In the car he was fumbling with the button of his shirt, trying to fix it, when he notice Ray staring at him.

“What?” he asked.

“What are you doing?” asked Ray.

“I’m trying to fix this – effing – button.” He said nearly hopeless.

“Oh please, Frank, leave it, you won’t need your shirt when we get there.” said Ray with a huge smile on his face. Frank ignored it.

“Listen, Ray, I wanted to tell you something… I’m not really keen on going to this kind of party, or whatever it’s called. Why don’t we go to watch a basketball match or something…” he couldn’t end his sentence because Ray cut him in.

“To hell with basketball, come on!” said Ray, exasperated.

“Ok, then, would you mind telling me again what this party’s all about?”

“Are you dumb or what?” spat Ray. “There’s gonna be loads of married women, tired of their life as wives. They spend all day to the gym, to make themselves more beautiful. They’re pure devils, looking for some excitement.” He finished his sentence as he stopped the car.

They got down and entered the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit short i know. it was meant to longer, but it came out too long, so i split it in two.

comment please?

:)