Status: Active

Miss Jackson

One

She hurried around the room in search for her clothes that she had worn the night before. Quickly, she wiggled herself into her skinny jeans and threw on her top, making a quiet escape from his bedroom. She tip-toed down the stairs, showing herself to the door of his apartment and shutting it softly behind her as the sunlight greeted her when she stepped out on to the street.

She began her walk of shame, though if anyone were to look at her they would just assume that she had just left a friend’s apartment. Her hair was not disheveled, her clothes were not out of place, and her panties were definitely on and not in her clutch.

Miss Hayden Jackson was a pro.

She was the one woman that your mother didn’t want you to bring home. She was sweet and adorable; had the whole tanned skin, California beauty thing down to a science. The way she tossed her soft chocolate hair over her shoulders and batted her dark lashes over her hazel eyes would make any man fall in love.

Though falling in love was the least of her intentions.

She was in it for the thrill; one night of fun and nothing more. There was never even the slightest hesitation to step back from her behavior and assess the damage that she caused to these men. That wasn’t her thing. Their hearts were just collateral damage in her path of destruction.

A smile graced her lips when she reached her front door, sliding the key into the lock and turning it. It was always the same routine. Find a man, get him to buy a few drinks, end up back at his place for a midnight rendezvous, leave before sunrise, walk home, and open the front door and smile as another man is added to her hidden reputation.

She knew that she was talked about around town.

“No one could compare to her,” As many guys have said.

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful. Best they’ve ever had. An angel from heaven.

Perfection.

The men that she had shared a bed with would gather with their buddies and tell them all about their spectacular night with this woman. They would gloat about how they met this beauty, swooning her until she couldn’t take it anymore. Then they’d add all of the explicit details to truly make their friends jealous, revealing the way her back arched so gracefully when they made the right move.

Right after they told their story of a mind blowing night, their buddies would always ask if he was going to see her again. The man in question would stand there for a moment, looking down at his shoes before uttering the sentence, “She was gone before I even woke up.”

Miss Hayden Jackson was to remain a mystery woman indefinitely.

She took another sip of her beer, leaning back on her bar stool as she heard another man tell her story. She smiled to herself when he called her a rare beauty, but her smile quickly faded when she spotted a new man across the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Few chapters.
Yep, I'm thinking so.

Love,
Hannah