One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Ten ~ Clean Start

Pete decides to stay at Patrick's house for a while. Kat didn't approve, but he went anyway. Patrick was a doctor in training anyway, he could help.
Pete lays on Patrick's bed, playing on the younger one's laptop. He rolls around on the bed for a while, but he gets tired of waiting. He crawls over to the bathroom door, sitting beside it.

"Patrick, I'm bored."

"I'm taking a bath, Pete." Patrick says from the other side of the bathroom door.

"But I'm bored," Pete whines.

"And I'm in the bathtub."

Pete stays quiet for a moment, picking at the carpeting.

"Can I come in there with you?"

Pete waits for an answer, but doesn't get one. Patrick didn't say no, so the older one takes that as his invitation to come in. Pete crawls in to find the lights dimmed and flickering candles beside the bathtub. He peers into the bathtub to find Patrick, blushing and covering himself under the water. Pete looks down, playing with the end of his shirt.

"Can I... Can I come in there with you?" Pete asks sheepishly.

Patrick's blush becomes darker, and he starts stuttering. Pete pulls his shirt over his head, and the blond suddenly goes quiet. The older one strips himself of the rest of his clothes and climbs into the bathtub. He sits close to Patrick, pillowing his head on the blond's chest.

"Is this okay?" Pete asks in a whisper.

Patrick rests his head on top of Pete's.

"Yeah. It's okay."

It's quiet for a moment. Patrick runs a hand through Pete's hair, biting his lip.

"I'm going to wash your hair," The blond says slowly, giving Pete room to refuse.

Pete just nods, sitting still as Patrick moves over to grab the shampoo. The younger one's fingers lather the shampoo the older one's hair. Patrick shifts over and settles himself in Pete's lap, starting to push Pete's head down into the water.

"Okay?" Patrick asks softly.

Pete nods, letting the blond rinse out his hair. Patrick pulls him back up when he's finished, looking into Pete's eyes. The dark haired boy starts to lean in, closing his eyes.

"O-Okay?" He asks.

Pete brushes his lips against Patrick's, cupping the younger one's cheek.

"Okay."