One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Twelve ~ Spooky Special

"Patrick! Patrick!"

Pete bounces on top of the blond, jolting the younger one awake.

"Tonight is Halloween, Patrick!" Pete yells as he jumps on Patrick's bed.

"Ouch, Pete quit jumping for a second."

He pulls the older one down into his lap, and presses a kiss to his nose. Pete giggles and pecks Patrick's cheek.

"Someone's excited," The blond says as he pets Pete's hair.

"It's my favorite holiday, 'Trick! I'm gonna get candy!"

Patrick chuckles and kisses Pete's head before ruffling his hair and getting out of bed. He gives the older boy a smile before walking into the kitchen.

"How does pumpkin spice pancakes for breakfast sound?"

Pete trips over his own feet on the way to the kitchen.

**

"Stop moving around so much."

"I'm sorry," Pete giggles. "It tickles."

Patrick finishes putting the final touches on Pete's and his own Halloween make up and smiles. Pete tugs impatiently on his hand, moving toward the door.

"Hurry up!" He whines. "I wanna go get candy."

Patrick rolls his eyes affectionately and gets their candy bags, setting a bowl of candy out before heading down the street with Pete. The older one holds his hand, swinging their arms. Patrick kisses Pete's cheek. This is definitely the best Halloween he's had in a while.

**

The two boys get home late that night, bags full of sweets. They settle on the couch with beer and their candy. Pete downs two beers within a couple of minutes, and his mind is pleasantly buzzing. Patrick is stretched out on the couch, chocolate coating his lips. Pete straddles the blond's hips, a knee on either side of him. He licks at the chocolate on the younger one's lips.

"Hi," He whispers.

"Hey," Patrick says, kissing Pete softly.

The dark haired boy attack's the blond's mouth with his own, savoring the taste. They end up with their legs tangled together, and smiles on their faces.

"I love Halloween," Pete whispers as he kisses Patrick again.

"Me too."