One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Seventeen ~ Can't Keep Me Away

Kat refuses to let Pete out of the house for an entire week. She even takes time off from her job to make sure he doesn't interact in any sort of way with Patrick. Pete is absolutely miserable. Without Patrick, he has nothing to do and he can't sleep. Now that he's on house arrest, he just sits on the couch, staring at the TV all day. Kat thinks it's a lot better without Patrick around. Pete thinks he's going to die like this.

**

It's almost four in the morning, and Kat has already gone to bed. Pete is still on the couch, half listening to some weird late night television show when he hears a soft tapping noise. He mutes the TV and listens again. He sees a figure by the window, and that's where the tapping seems to be coming from. He wipes the fog from the window and sees Patrick, smiling in the cold outside. Pete opens up the window as quietly as he can, sticking his head out of it.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"You didn't think I'd stay away forever, did you?"

Patrick kisses Pete, hot and slow. Smiles come to both of the boys lips, and Patrick helps Pete sneak out through the window. They make their way into Patrick's car, driving away with ease. Patrick gets a better look at Pete in the car.

"You have eyeliner all over your face," He says, pulling out a mirror for Pete to see.

Pete just nods, letting his head fall onto Patrick's shoulder. One of the blond's arms wrap around his waist, squeezing him softly.

"When was the last time you slept?"

Pete shrugs. It had been a week or so since he had gotten a good sleep, and he was exhausted. Pete blinked, and suddenly Patrick was helping him out of the car and into the house. He blinked again to find himself in Patrick's bedroom and the blond stripping him down to his boxers. Pete watched as Patrick undressed himself and pulled the dark haired boy into the blankets on his bed. Pete pillowed his head on the blond's chest, listening to the familiar heartbeat he had missed in the past week.

"I love you, Pete."

"I love you too, Patrick."