One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Eighteen ~ Showers

Pete wakes up to the sound of the shower running. The spot beside him is empty, and Pete yawns as he looks at the clock. It's only eight and he thinks about going back to sleep, but then he realizes that Patrick is naked in the shower, and that's something he really wants to see. He grunts from the effort it takes to get out of bed, and stealthily makes his way into the bathroom, sliding into the shower behind Patrick. The blond lets out a yelp of surprise when Pete's hands make their way to his hips. A blush creeps up onto Patrick's cheeks.

"Good morning," Patrick says, leaning up to give Pete a kiss.

"Morning," The dark haired boy replies, kissing Patrick back and squeezing his hips.

Patrick's blush gets even darker, and he turns away to go back to washing his hair. Pete just watches him in awe, admiring the way Patrick's neck muscles stand out when he tilts it to rinse out his hair and the soapy water that runs down his body. The blond's ass suddenly brushes against Pete's crotch, and the older boy chokes on a groan.

"Patrick," He says, his voice low.

Patrick lets out a moan that sends shivers down Pete's spine, and the blond presses back, rubbing against the dark haired boy.

"Patrick," He repeats, more of a whine than anything this time.

The blond switches off the water and turns around, a smirk on his lips. He kisses Pete roughly, and then steps out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. He walks into the bedroom, leaving Pete standing in the shower.

"You coming?" Patrick calls.

Pete slips in the dash to the bedroom.

**

Pete's head is pillowed on Patrick's bare chest, listening to the soft even hearbeat while they watch a dumb TV movie. The blond's fingers are stroking the older one's hair, humming softly to the tune of the song on the movie. Pete nuzzles his head into Patrick's neck, nipping at the skin there.

"Stop," Patrick giggles, pushing at the older boy's hair.

Pete smirks, leaning in and takes a bite at the blond's neck again. The younger boy squeals and rolls away from him.

"Quit it!" He whines.

Pete sits on Patrick's back, giggling and trying to get Patrick's face out of the pillow. Patrick's blushing face turns around, and Pete captures it in a kiss. The kiss becomes fierce and rough, and they're about to have a second round when there's a knock on the door. Pete groans, and tries to ignore it, going back to kissing his hot blond. But the knocking is insistant, and Patrick whines, pulling on some boxers and going to answer the door.

"Where is he?" Kat says as Patrick opens the door.

"Who?"

"You know! Pete!"

"I don't know," Patrick shrugs. "Haven't seen him since you kicked me out."

"You're practically naked with bite marks all over you. He's here, isn't he?"

"No."

"Then how'd you get those marks?"

"I paid a hooker."

"Let me come in then," She growls, moving Patrick and walking toward the bedroom.

"No way, get out!"

Kat continues walking and finds Pete in the bedroom, wrapped up in a blanket. He tries to hide in the blanket, but it's too late. An uncomfortable silence falls, and no one looks at each other. Pete is the first one to break the silence.

"So... I guess I'm a hooker now, huh?"

Patrick starts giggling, and Kat yanks Pete out of bed, throwing his clothes at him.

"We're going home," She growls, and forces Pete outside when he's dressed.

Patrick waves to the car as they drive away, blowing Pete a kiss. Pete blows one back, and whimpers at the smack in the head he gets.

Well, Pete thinks to himself, it was great while it lasted.