One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Twenty One ~ Say Yeah

Patrick takes Pete home after another week in the hospital. He takes a couple days off of work to watch over the older boy. The blond makes a blanket fort in the bedroom, and cuddles with his tired lover.

"Patrick," Pete whispers from where he's curled into the blond's side.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," Patrick says, leaning down to give the dark haired boy a kiss.

There's a moment of silence before they hear the timer go off. Patrick slowly slides away from Pete, earning a whine of protest.

"I'll be right back," He murmurs as he crawls out of their fort.

He comes back a minute later with a plate of freshly baked cookies and two mugs of hot chocolate. Pete greedily snatches the snacks from his lover, smearing chocolate all over his face when he bites into a cookie.

"C'mere," Patrick says, pulling the older boy closer.

The blond licks at Pete's lips, his tongue making his way into his mouth when all the chocolate is gone. Pete kisses Patrick eagerly, hands making their way to the blond's belt loops.

"Patrick. Patrick. Patrick," Pete pants.

"Yeah," Patrick says, nipping at Pete's jaw. "Yeah."

Patrick climbs on top of Pete, grinding down into his lap. The older boy whines, pushing his hips up to find the friction he's desperately craving. The blond shoves Pete down, biting at his neck roughly to leave a mark.

"Yeah?" Pete asks.

"Yeah."