One Hundred Sleepless Nights

Night Twenty Three ~ Thanksgiving

Pete's head is pillowed on Patrick's chest as they watch the Thanksgiving Parade on TV. The blond is half asleep from being woken up so early to watch it, but he tries his hardest to stay awake for his boyfriend.

"We gotta make food, Patrick."

"Mhm, just a minute," The blond replies, his eyes slipping shut.

**

Pete and Patrick have their Thanksgiving dinner on the floor next to the TV. Patrick feeds Pete bits of turkey with his fingers, giggling whenever Pete nipped his fingers. It didn't take long, being as little as they were, to get stuffed with food.

"I feel like I'm gonna explode," Patrick groans.

"Me too," Pete says, stretching out on the floor, shirtless. "C'mere, Tricky."

Patrick crawls over, straddling Pete's hips and leaning down to kiss him. Pete's hands move to the back of Patrick's neck, and the blond's tongue enters his boyfriend's mouth. The younger boy's hands find Pete's pajama pants, and the dark haired boy groans. Patrick's mouth moves down to his neck and down his chest, all the way to the top of Pete's boxers.

Patrick pulls his boyfriend's boxers off with his teeth, and takes Pete's entire length down his throat. Pete chokes on his inhale, but he's the only one who chokes. Patrick pulls off with a wet pop and looks at Pete, his eyes dark.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Pete. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you found my joke somewhere in there. xoxo