Status: Active

(Don't Get) Carried Away

Part 3

“Mr. Manson, you know I can’t do that. I must keep things on a professional level, I am your nurse, that is all I will be. I don’t want to lose my job.” I sheepishly explain. He groans. “I’m sorry.” I whisper.

A few hours pass. 5:03AM. I sit at my desk enjoying a coke and the silence. 1152 buzzes.
“Is everything alright, Mr. Manson?” “He had an… accident. The bed is wet.” Chad whispers. “ “Oh ok, I will clean him up.
I lift up his gown and explain what I’m doing. Chad leaves the room and Manson has an ashamed expression on his face. “It’s ok, it happens, don’t be embarrassed.” I assure while getting the antiseptic wipes. As I wipe around the groin area, it gets bigger in size. “I’m not trying to fondle you, I’m just cleaning it.” I state. Light moans escape his throat and he opens his legs wide. “Mr. Manson, I am going to change your sheets; I am going to have to move you.” I explain, moving him to another bed before changing his bedding and asking if he wants anything else. “A bath please.” Marilyn tells me. “Ok, do you want me to give you one or have a male do it?” “You. I trust you, baby doll.”
I get the bath cart and bring it by his bedside. A hard Marilyn Manson lays naked before me. If I wasn’t at work and he wasn’t wounded, things may go somewhere. His dark eyes stare hungrily at me as I begin gently washing him with a sponge and bar of soap. I can feel his eyes staring down the front of my top, I look and sure enough. I continue my cleaning job and notice how he keeps making little groaning sounds and I try not to look at his endowed appendage. “Touch me, babe, please. It’s been so long and you turn me on so fucking much…” Manson purrs, grabbing my soapy gloved hand and making me grasp his dick. I pull my hand away. “You know I can’t.” I whisper. He sighs. I carefully dry him and dress him. “I’m really sorry, I don’t know what came over me. I didn’t mean to do that, you just make me so… so fucking hard. I couldn’t control myself.” Marilyn tells me. “It’s ok, Mr. Manson. It’s not the first time something like that has happened.” “Laney, call me ‘Brian, please.” “Ok, Brian.”
I sit next to him with another bowl of requested Jell-O. Feeding him is pretty easy, just nice and careful. “You look gorgeous tonight, of course, you look gorgeous every night, but especially today. I think it’s your eyes.” “Thank you, Brian.” He gently reaches up to stroke my cheek, only to rub off my cover up foundation. “What happened?” Brian asks in shock. I almost forgot about what Barry did to me. “It’s not important.” I answer. Marilyn rubs my cheek again, temple to chin. It is still completely dark and swollen. I give a sad smile and cover it with my hair. “A man did this to you, didn’t he?” Manson asks. I remain silent, just looking to the floor. “He did; I can see it in your eyes.” I glance down again, feeling tears well up in my eyes. A hand lightly presses on the bottom of my back. “I am so sorry, baby doll. Leave him, no one deserves that, especially not a beautiful woman like you. A man should never hit a woman, unless she wants it, but that’s different.”
I tell Brian everything, all details and it amazed me that he appeared to be listening and seemed to care. Before I know it, my shift ends and I am still in Manson’s room.

I found myself loving work the next night. Marilyn and I are great friends. His last day in the hospital is tomorrow, then he leaves forever. Barry came to my apartment to apologize, but I simply didn’t care and thought of some lame assed excuse to go to bed early. Not because I’m tired, but because I can’t wait to see Brian.

“Hello, darlin’!” Manson greets in a fake hick accent. “Hiya!” I reply, playing along. “It’s my last night here.” “Yes I know.”
I sigh and sit by his side, feeding him. I already know it’s going to be like losing a best friend, just thinking about it is saddening but I know it’s best for him.

My shift ends, I go to say goodbye to Brian, but he is already gone. Cora told me he checked out 10 minutes ago. Depression fills my heart. “Whatever, I guess.”

Going to work the next night was difficult and sad. My good friend checked out and I’d probably never see him again. To think exactly 24 hours ago I was with him in his room here at OKC Regional Medical Center. My hopes always roused when I saw 1152 buzz the nurse call board. 1152 always buzzed at exactly midnight, then I realized Brian was gone. I was happy for him though. At least he is healthy.
~
Break time! 3:42AM. I sit at my desk and sigh. “You didn’t think I’d really leave without saying goodbye, did you?” A scratchy voice asks. “Brian!” I exclaim. He is in his wheelchair, Tara is pushing him around. “What are you doing here?” I question. “Well, I can’t recuperate without my favorite nurse! That is, if you want to be my personal live in nurse in my home in Los Angeles. I bought your plane ticket and stuff, so you can’t back out.” On his lap is a white Teddy bear. He tries to hand it to me, but his casts won’t let him. “This is for you, Laney.” “Oh thank you, Brian!” “So, will you take care of me at my house then?” “Yes, Brian, I’d love to!” It would be nice to get away for a while. “Ok, we have to be at the airport in an hour.” “I’ll take the rest of your shift.” Cora offers. “Thank you!”
I take Manson up to my apartment to get my things. “god you have a lot of stuff. What the fuck is this?” Manson asks, chuckling and entertaining himself with one of the clubs from my old croquet sets “They’re old so they are for decoration, see? They are in great shape, I have a full set.” “I’ve noticed.” Brian answers, eyes on my chest. “Not that kind!” I insist. I pack my bags and we leave. “You have a nice place, not as nice as your rack, but still nice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think! :)