Status: One Shot Comeplete

Android or More?

1/1

“David, could you please make me a cup of tea?"
"Certainly Ms. Black." David said plainly.
"David, stop calling me that please? I ask you call me by my name."
"I am sorry, Ashton." He said to me with more regret.
"It fine, David." I reply locking eyes with David's cold blue ones. Most of the crew of Prometheus only saw David as an android but to me, I saw more to him. I had the time to send with him slowly getting to know who he was. I saw an android that was full of wonder, intelligent, and more heart than half of this crew. Yet he seems to act as those he did not feel a thing. I didn't understand why he would do such a thing.
"Here is your tea. Three sugar just the way you like."
I smiled to David taking the cup from him readjusting myself on my bed. As I took a slip, I cried out in pain. I had stupidly took a slip of very hot tea.
"Are you alright?" David questioned.
"I am alright. I just did not think for a second. It was stupid of me not to wait till it cooled down."
"You are far from stupid, Ashton."
"Thank you David." I smiled adding, "Can I ask you something?"
"Certainly."
"You said you understand emotion yet you don't feel them yourself, am I right?"
"Yes, I understand human emotion yet I do not feel them."
"I don't believe you."
"I do not lie." David stated.
"You don't have to lie. You only have to manipulate the situation."
"I do no such thing."
"Don't you say The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts over and over again to yourself."
"Yes but what is your point?"
"My point David is that, you do feel very much so. You feel so much that you hide that you can feel. You act as though nothing anyone say hurt you. In reality, it does. You as much human as I am."
♠ ♠ ♠
Would love feedback