Just That Good

Just That Good

You know that one person that everyone adores and you can't really stand and secretly hope that they would choke and die? And possibly throw them under a buss if you'd had the chance? Well that is for me Martin Ronald Kelly. I despise this guy so much that I don't even have enough words to describe it. Every time he's around me he's a total arse but everyone says he's the nicest guy you could ever meet. Like yesterday for example, Nikki ( my best friend also Jordan Henderson's girlfriend)and I were chilling at Jordan's place, a few minutes later Jordan walks in with Kelly.
"-I didn't know you adopted a stray puppy." was the smartest (I'm being sarcastic of course) thing that he said.
"-Oi mate watch it." Jordan said looking crossed.
Kelly looked taken aback while Nikki laughed at him then she said:
"-I think deep down you fancy each other, judging by the fact that you act like 6 year olds."
"-I'd rather chew my left arm." I said throwing Kelly a look full of venom.
"-Alright before these 2 idiots kill each other how about we go out tonight and have some fun." Jordan suggested acting peacemaker.
Reluctantly I agree, of course Kelly couldn't say no to a party filled with alcohol and easy sluts. Such a manwhore.
A few hours later I was stepping into "Mansion" one of Liverpool's newest night clubs and I was already feeling out of place. Ugghhh I hate this kind of going out. To get me through the first hour I went to the bar and got a few tequila shots, I wasn't much of a drinker but tequila normally made calmer and I needed to be calm or I might end up murdering someone, meaning Kelly of course.
"-Miks you came." Nikki said giggling, she was probably slightly tipsy. She then proceeded in giving me a bone crushing hug and a kiss that almost landed on my lips, yes my best friend is even worse than me when it comes to alcohol. I was trying to find Jordan in the crowd so he can look after his girlfriend but no such luck.
"-Now who's this sexy lady here?" I heard Kelly say. I rolled my eyes, the idiot was already drunk or he would've knew it was me. I turned around and he literary dropped his glass.
"Shit." was all he said. He looked at me slightly surprised but also embarrassed.
"-Go sober up before you make a fool of yourself. More that you are anyway." I just couldn't deal with 2 drunks. Surprisingly he left and I haven't seen him for about 2 hours or so. In the meanwhile Jordan made sure Nikki sobers up and drinks only non-alcoholic drinks and I spent my time doing shots with Dani Agger and Martin Skrtel, also known as SkAgger. And I have to say that boy, those 2 can drink like fishes and I would most definitely regret it the next day but you know what kids say nowadays: YOLO.
"-Ya know, we always thought you and Kells will shag the brains out of each other at one point or another." a very drunk Martin Skrtel slurred and Agger giggled.
I spat my drink and they laughed at me like some retarded seals.
"-Come on, don't say you never thought about shagging pretty face. EVERYONE can feel the sexual tension between the 2 of you." Agger said half serious half joking.
"-Yup, you two are drunk. " was all I could muster. Deep down I did think he was fit but I couldn't get past his hideous personality.
"-Look who's drunk now." I heard Kelly saying a few minutes later. Martin and Danni looked at each other, laughed and left.
"-Thanks lads, I really appreciate it." I said sarcastically.
"-You'll thank us later." Skrtel said.
"-And we want some details." Agger added and they hollered with laughter. The quiet ones my ass. i will murder them.
"-You look beautiful Mika." Kelly said interrupting my thoughts.
"-Did the alcohol damaged your tinny brain already?"
"-You don't know how to take a compliment, do you?" he chuckled.
"-Coming from you? That's hardly a compliment."
"-Did I mentioned that your bitchy side is turning me on?" he whispered and his hand was now resting on the small of my back. God damn it I think I forgot how to breathe, his scent was intoxicating and he looked handsome as hell. This can't be happening.
"-Cat finally got your tongue Mika?" he smirked.
"-Because I know a better use for it." he added his lips brushing my left cheek. Whatever self control I had before was so gone now. I pulled him closer to me and said:
"-How about you show me?" I was playing with fire and I knew it but I couldn't care less right now. I had to find for myself why every woman would fall for him, was he that good?
***At the break of dawn***
"-Holly shit that was..." I started.
"-Amazing." he ended my sentence. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. After we stopped laughing he calmly asked:
"-So frenemy how about we discuss about this over breakfast?"
"-That must be the only smart thing you've ever said." I teased and he gave me a cheeky smile then said chuckling:
"-I'll take that as a yes."
Yup, he was just THAT good.