Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Baylynn

I exhaled softly as I took my seat in the class room. It was time for Chemistry. I then bit my lower lip as I looked around the room. This was Drex's and I's first period. The first time we had been separated since we've arrived in this town.

I sighed once more as I wrote down the science equations that Mr. Harris wrote upon the board. I've been reincarnated a few times, and every time I was brought back as a teenager, the school assignments have always been the same. That's why Drex and I found the schoolwork to be that of plain, and easy to complete.

I tried my best to focus on what Mr. Harris was saying, but I couldn't focus. We had found them. Although I had only seen Demetri, I knew Jeremy was close. I think, for the first time in my life, I had been jealous of my brother. He would experience such pleasure when coming near the twins, whereas I, would experience only pain. I guess that's my punishment for living the first time.

To think, all of our hard work is almost paid off. We found them. Now we just need them to fall in love with us. Or make them remember us. I sighed lightly as I thought back to the night that Jeremy told me he was engaged.

Flashback
I smiled brightly as I wrapped my arms around Jeremy's neck. I then stood on the tips of my toes to reach his mouth. The smile upon my face grew wider as I kissed him, but it only last a second, as I felt him frown beneath my lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

Jeremy pulled my arms from around his neck before pushing me back slightly. I knew something was really wrong then.

"I-I can never, fully belong to you. I belong to another." Jeremy said with a frown. It was odd, his facial expression. It showed that of pain, yet sorrowful at the same time.

I shook my head lightly. "I don't understand, Jeremy." I took a step back.

Jeremy sighed. "I am promised to the daughter of a silk-spinner. Her family is very wealthy. If I am to marry her, her family will share it's riches with mine." He said in a pleading manner. He pleaded in a attempt to make me understand.


My thoughts were interrupted as a school alarm went off. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The pain told me something was wrong. The next thing I know, we're being rushed out of the class room. My mind immediately told me to go and search for Drex. If something were to happen to him...

When I neared Drex's classroom, there were other rushing out. My eyes glanced at them as I continued to walk. My eyebrows furrowed at their expressions. I turned to see my brother being carried out of the classroom. "Drex!" I call out before running over to him.

I quickly look him over before looking at the one holding him. "Thank you so much!" I exclaim, happy that brother is not deeply harmed. I paused for a moment as I looked at his brother beside him. Taking note of his body visibly tensing. I wondered what had been going through his mind.

The sound of the previous brother's voice pulled me out of the trance I had fallen under. His suggestion was to take Drex to a ambulance I agreed that would be best. I looked over to his brother once more before turning to Drex. I gently caressed his forehead. "You're going to be okay." We then left the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a little more about Baylynn's experience's
As always,
Lot's Of Love!

~TeenWolfSupreme