Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Aiden

I sat there, inwardly rolling my eyes, wishing that something even gradually exciting would happen. I now saw why Decalion assigned Ethan and I for this task, rather than making Kali a teacher or something. She would kill out of bordem. The next thing that happened, was more excitement than I had asked for. My eyes grew wide as birds started to fly into the window. They then narrowed as the glass broke. I ducked. As I was attempting to shield myself from the stray glass, I hastily looked around for my brother Ethan. We met eyes, and I gave him a nod,letting him that I was okay.

Ethan then, abruptly, started jumping over other students, while the chaos was still about. "Ethan!" I called out to him. What had been going through his mind? I questioned. Maybe one of Scott's members had gotten hurt? I smirked lightly at the thought.

The smirk was soon wiped away as I saw a boy in Ethan's arms. Ethan reappeared after the madness settled. "Ethan," I said as I approached him. I was curious about the boy. Something felt off about him. I raised an eyebrow before lowering my voice and asking, "How do you know he's not a werewolf?" I narrowed my eyes at Ethan's reply. I hadn't found his growl to be appeasing.

There were many ways a werewolf could inflict injury on itself without pushing it too far. This guy could've been a wolf that had a kink for pain. Hell, he could've been one of Scott's former minions.

Not wanting to fight then and there, I followed Ethan out of the classroom. I noticed his features back in the room when he looked at the guy. I shook my head, knowing I would have to remind him later of our mission.

"Drex!" A females' voice was heard. I turned my head to find the source. Upon seeing her, my breath hitched a little. I tried swallowing, but my throat had suddenly became dry. As she turned to face me, my entire body froze up. Why? I don't know. There was just something alluring about her. I couldn't quiet place it.

Ethan's voice spoke to her, causing her to turn away from me. Part of me wanted her to focus back on me. I cleared my throat some, regaining composure. I questioned what had just happened, confused by it all.

As she and Ethan walked out, I trailed behind at a distance. There was something about her that drew me in. I knew, if I wasn't careful, I would lose sight of our objective...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here it is, Chapter Twelve. Ah, can't believe we're twelve chapter's in already. ^.^ Much love to all the readers! <3

~TeenWolfSupreme.