Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Baylynn

The ride over to the hospital was agonizing. Some like to say it's just me being a sister, worrying to much. But if they knew what we had gone through they'd understand. Drex is all I have left. Granted, when one of us dies that's the sign we'll be starting over soon, but the thought never numbs the pain.

I sighed softly as my foot tapped against the marble floor. The doctor said he would return shortly with news of Drex's conditions. The minutes turned ever so slowly into hours. But finally, the doctor came forth. He told me that Drex was now in recovery, and that I could go see him.

I walked into Drex's room, and my eyes quickly scanned the room. I found a chair and brought it to his bedside before taking a seat. I took one of his hands in mine. It had a few scraps on it, from what, I don't know. I frowned before gently placing my free hand on his forehead.

"We did it Drex. We finally found Jeremy and Demetri. The journey was long but we're finally here. Now there's just one more thing you have to do. Wake up so we can celebrate."

The last few words left my mouth quietly as my voice started to crack. The sting of tears soon became evident to my eyes as I spoke. I cleared my throat some as I tried to regain composure, before going to speak again.

"Look, I don't know if you can hear me or not, but it would be great for you to give me some sign that your still in there. The doctor said you hit your head, so once you do wake, I'll keep my excitement to a minimum, as to not further your head pain."

I finished with a soft smile.

I then began to question how the following day at school would be. Seeing them again afterwards. When I looked at the new Jeremy, he seemed as if he knew me, but he wasn't sure. I sighed. Knowing making these new versions fall for us wouldn't be easy. I just hope we would get the chance this time...

Scott's P.O.V.

I walked into the hospital, going to tell my mom that I was fine after the event at school.

I walked around the hospital and used my abilities to zone in on my mother. I tried my best, but there was a slight interference. I heard a girl's voice, it seemed to draw me near, which I found to be odd.

I reached the end point, to where her voice led, and saw her near a guy, that mirrored her looks. I remembered him from earlier. Mainly, I remembered Ethan picking him up.

She spoke of two guys. A Demetri, and a Jeremy. I wondered if they had went to the school. I also wondered what she and the guy's connection was to the twins. I knew I had to tell Derek about them.

The two could be a key in beating the alpha pack.

My thoughts were stopped as I heard my mom's voice on the P.A. system. I carefully turned around, and went back to my previous search.

When I reached my mom, I saw a look of worry on her face. Which I soon realized was saddness.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I asked as I approached her. She sighed heavily, and told me something bad had happened to Isaac...
♠ ♠ ♠
Much love and thanks to everyone supporting our story. So sorry for the late update! My draft got deleted, so I had to rewrite some stuff. But here it is! Hope you enjoyed it! <3 :D

~TeenWolfSupreme.