Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Ethan

Sometimes there is a time in a guy's life where they wish everyone would just shut the fuck up for a few minutes that way you can get some damn rest, but, apparently, rest is only for the wicked and here I thought killing my entire pack, including the Alpha, with my twin older brother would get me some well deserved rest but I guess not.

"Ethan! We have to go to school!" Aiden shouted at me as I just pulled my covers over my head even more to escape the morning light and shouts from my brother. There are times I wish I was an only child, but Aiden has told me he had thought plenty of the same thoughts about me so I couldn't really blame him for that part.

"Get your ass up Kid" Ennis said as he stood in the door way. Ennis may act like a tough guy, but he had let himself develop a soft spot for me. I was, apparently, the only level-headed person in this rag tag pack of Alpha's, and that's why he liked me. I groaned as I shifted my body away from the wall so I could face him. "Fine, I'm up" I mumbled as I cleaned the sleep crust from my eyes before even moving to pull the comforter off my head.

Ennis smirked slightly at me as he folded his arms in front of his chest. At times Ennis either felt like an older brother or a father figure to me, and it felt nice to have him here with us. I sighed as I shifted out of bed finally in nothing, but black silk pajama pants. I dreamed once about a boy saying that he had bought them for me just so they'd make my legs softer to the touch, and the next morning I had awoken with morning wood with Aiden trying not to show he was laughing.

That was one of the times that actually cemented that I was truly into guys, and that a girl would never have my heart. I could remember the guys face so clearly now since he haunts my dreams from time to time, but, what really rips me apart, is that sometimes I see a scene that just smells like death and I'm participating in it.

I see the guy thrashing at his bonds when he sees me, and I can't understand what's going on because I don't think this has even happened plus it was the wrong time period. I've never even seen a place like this in my entire life, and I knew I could have killed everyone around me if I wanted to but for some reason I felt weaker in the dream than I do every other day which I suspected meant I was human in these dreams.

The ones I really cherished, though, were when it was just me and the boy. I could never remember his name, but I knew that I loved him with every fiber of my being. This was one of those soul mate loves that can touch you with just a tap from your pointer finger, and it touched me when I was caressed, kissed, and loved in those dreams.

"You want to talk about it?" Ennis asked me as he snapped me from my daze. I just shook my head at him as I got up off my bed and went to the dresser, and pulled out a random shirt that would look good with my leather jacket. "Alright, hurry up you gotta go soon" he tells me before he leaves while shutting the door behind me to give me privacy to change.

That's why I liked Ennis, he never tried to pry my dreams from out of me; he left me alone, because he sensed that they were private and for my mind only.

Last nights dream was one I'd rather not have repeat ever again even though it does anyway. As I was pulling on my clothes, I could remember the sheer fear that I felt when I saw all of the torches, pitch forks, and many other weaponry that surrounded my brother and I as the ropes around our wrists chaffed the skin. I never wanted to remember the feeling of a red hot dagger piercing my heart ever again, because every time it happened, I woke up in a fit of coughs and the feeling of a burning sensation in my chest.

Aiden hasn't made any indications of having these types of dreams so he must either shrug them off or bottle them up within himself like I do, but mine are starting to effect me more and more as time went on, and the burning sensation around my heart is becoming more and more prominent as time passes and the dreams show me the same horrifying scene.

Often times I would wake up in those coughing fits when Ennis walked into the room, and he'd close the door so he could calm me down and help me breath. He had wiggled the deathly scene from my lips the last time it happened, and he looked about ready to wolf out just to go find the bastards that would hurt me but his quick inspection of me always showed that I was physically fine - no damage done, but that didn't stop him from growling that he would kill anyone that tried to hurt me in any fashion.

I shrugged on my jacket, put on my black work boots, and then made my way to the kitchen to grab, at least, a Poptart before I headed to school. "You remember what your assignment is right?" Deucalion asked appearing out of nowhere. I just rolled my eyes, and nodded seeing as I was too busy eating to give him a proper response. "Do you remember?" Deucalion asked once more with a low growl behind the words so I stopped eating just to respond, "Yes, I remember. I am to seduce Danny Mahealani and then get information from him about the pack residing here".

"Good, I don't want any mistakes" Deucalion said before he walked off to go bug one of the other pack members. "Lets go dude" Aiden said coming up to my right. I just nodded to him before we each grabbed our helmets for our motorcycles, and headed to our first day at Beacon Hills High School.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the first part of Ethan! I was actually happy with how this was able to seamlessly flow into the beginning of season 3a so I can't wait to see if you comment ^ ^

Chelsea