Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Aiden

"Jeremy!" I heard a girl cry out. I looked around in a attempt to find out who this Jeremy was, but more importantly, what the hell was going on. I felt a sharp jab to the center of my chest. Another cry for the Jeremy. Then, it started all over. I walked into a room to see Ethan, and a girl that I didn't know. I could tell he was speaking to me, because his lips were moving, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. A change of scenery happened, when I felt the jab to my chest again.

At the feeling, my eyes shot open. They then narrowed once they saw Kali. "What are you doing in my room?" I then asked as I, slowly, readjusted myself into a sitting position.

"Newsflash, this isn't your room." She replied with a roll of her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around. Then I remembered, I had gotten up early and came downstairs to discuss my part of the plan with Deucalion. I must've fallen asleep. I ran my hand through my shortly cropped red hair as I thought back to the dream. No matter what I did, it all ended the same, my death.

I stood to my feet then went to pack my bag. "Ethan! We have to go to school!" I called out to my brother. I then turned to Ennis. "Be useful for a change, and go wake him up." I said to him. In return, he growled at me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged him off.

Kali came over and leaned on the counter that my backpack was placed on. "What?" I said as I took notice of her.

She placed her hand on her chin. "Who's Annabel?" She asked with a smirk.

Yes we were all like a family, if you'd like to use that word, some may even say Deucalion, and Kali are the parents of the group. I looked around the room as I thought about the name. "Never met a Annabel in my life." I said in reply as I put the last book into my bag.

"Well, whoever your dream girl is, she seems pretty talented."

I sighed, overly more than annoyed. "What are you talking about, Kali?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

She shrugged. "It sounded as if she were getting you off." She said as she tapped the marble counter top.

I inhaled deeply, and was utterly relieved when I saw my brother come downstairs. I'm not one to talk about my private life. I'm not one to talk about life period, let alone my sex life with Kali. Ethan was the sensitive one. Before our parents vanished, I made one promise to our mother. 'Look out for him'. Which is exactly what I am doing.

I would be considered sadistic if someone were to judge Ethan and I mainly, because I would be the type to skin someone alive with out giving it a second thought. I may even do it with the claws that form out of my hands. I'd be lying if I say I didn't enjoy it. In all honesty, you stay away from me, you keep your skin. You threaten me or my brother, and you'll get skinned like a pig.

I smirked to myself at my thoughts as I gave Kali one last look before turning to my brother.

"Let's go, dude." I said, before picking up my helmet. Kali made another comment about the, 'Annabel' girl, and I flipped her off as I walked out the door.

Yet, I did start to question. Who is Annabel?
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, lots of love to everyone reading. And secondly, I'm sorry to all the fans if I didn't capture Aiden correctly. This is my first time writing as him. Suggestions on how to improve the character would be great!

~TeenWolfSupreme