Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Baylynn

I sighed lightly as I looked from the school schedule to the writings on the wall, in a attempt to find our first class. To avoid getting ourselves into another situation like before, Drex and I spent our time doing school work. I found it to be a better distraction.

When my brother was going through his phase, I ached. Physically,and emotionally. I felt everything that he was trying to escape. The pain only doubled as I also dealt with my own.

Temptation, that is one word everyone knows, some may even love. That is a word I knew all to well, with what being a mistress. I've had many temptations throughout the years, and I found it hard to resist. You sometimes yearn for something you haven't had in a long while.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I thought back to a man I used to know. Yes, temptation can be a source of large pleasure. But he that gives to temptation, shall see no rewards. I found that out the hard way.

During the time when we had lost sight of our goal, I had fall for a man by the name of Johnathan. Johnathan and I had a wonderful relationship at the start. When he and I were alone, he would try to be intimate with me, but my body wouldn't allow it.

As time went on, he would start to get annoyed with the little, 'game' I played. Therefore, when I refused him, he'd hit me and take what he wanted. Since then, I've seen men to be one in the same. I haven't said a word to Drex. Seeing as, at the time it happened, he had his own things to work out.

The experience I had with Johnathan reminded me of our goal.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a small thud come from beside me. I looked over and saw his facial expression. His expression, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in reply. "Drex?" I asked, although I already knew what was going on.

My head shifted from left to right in sharp motions as I looked around. Then, I saw them. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "It's them." I said in a soft, yet low voice. It came out as a whisper.

I helped Drex to his feet, and tried to ignore the two forms that resembled our past lovers. Right now, Drex came first. I then rubbed small circles on his back in a attempt to sooth him. "Let's find a locker room." I said then scanned the crowd for one. I rolled my eyes upon hearing his reply.

I looked over at the twins once more, before my mind drifted back to Drex. I sighed heavily at a thought. After this incredibly long journey. We finally found them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I think I did good for someone whom had writers block. Can't wait to see what Chelsea does with Ethan. As always, lots of love!

~TeenWolfSupreme