Status: Active!

The Animal Within

Ethan

Arriving to Beacon Hills High School looked like it could be interesting with all the little groups that are formed along the stairs and flooding into the hallways. I turned to my right to see Aiden had already found a group of girls he wanted to flirt with while he was still on his bike so I just shook my head.

"You go in without me" he said as he made his seductive eyes toward the girls and adding a smirk for better effect. I shook my head again before taking my helmet off my head and held it under my left arm. "See you in there" I commented before putting the kickstand on my bike down and then twisting off of it.

Heading my way in, I was immediately hit with a flash of love making - which turned me on- before I smelt the heavy scent of sex and arousal which led my nose to a guy on the floor like he's just had the best orgasm of his life before the girl he was with, who I pegged was his sister, turned and saw me. A flash of recognition flashed into her eyes before she whispered something I almost didn't pick up, "It's them".

I don't know why she whispered that, how a flash of recognition could go through her eyes, or why she was staring at me dumbfounded like I was the reason why Stonehenge was built but I was put off by it and I wasn't easily intimidated.

Aiden came up on my right trying to talk to me, but my eyes were still locked on the siblings as they made their way to the boys locker room of the high school. "Dude! Ethan! Snap out of it bro!" Aiden said as he looked at me like I've lost my mind. "Sorry, but I think you and I have entered into something a lot more complicated when we came here" I said looking at him seriously.

He got in front of me getting into my face, "Don't lose your head over a smell of sex and arousal Ethan" Aiden growled out to me. "Then why did his sister look at me like she's known me my whole life?" I asked him freaking out on the inside while being calm and composed on the outside. "It was a trick of the light, focus on getting with this Danny Mahealani kid. Don't let your head lose focus of the mission Ethan or it's both of our asses on the line" Aiden said threatening me at the end, but I knew he was right.

I needed to focus on the mission and not let some girl that thought she had recognized me get to my head. I couldn't let some fluke thing affect me...at least, that's what I kept telling myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's super short, but I just wanted to put out a quick update since we FINALLY got a comment on the damn story!

Thank you to: Love4SamuelLarson for giving us our first comment on the story! Stay tuned!

Chelsea