Dream of Me Tonight

and then there was silence.

Final exams week was rearing its' ugly head around the corner. Oddly enough, in my mind, that head awfully resembled our Taxation's professor's bald head.

Well. It's not the prettiest bald head around.

It was 11 p.m. and the library was filled to the brim with cranky, stressed students…like me. The smell of coffee wafted in the air and the wrappers of energy bars crinkled now and then. I could've sworn someone snuck in a chicken tikka into the library too.

Chicken frikkin tikka.

'Gosh, am I hungry, I lamented. My stomach gave a growl of approval to that statement.

I sank my head into my hands. It was no use. I could not concentrate with an angry tummy. Or the guy next to my cubicle who was snoring so loudly that I could've sworn I saw the table lamp rattle a little.

I stood up and gathered my stuff. Strands of long, deep brown hair was on the books spread on the table and around my feet. Oh great, I was losing hair from all the stress. I made my way out of the library, securing my scarf and jacket around me. I set my iPod on shuffle and some random indie song came on.

The night was cold and breezy. The wind stung my tired eyes and for a moment, I couldn't see anything. I needed to get to the other side of the road and into the cozy convenience store as fast as I could, if the ugly noise from my stomach was of any indication.

Then it happened.

Quick…and swift, I didn't even know what hit me.

All I remembered was screeching of tires and a really loud thud sound. It took me a moment to realize that it came from my head banging against the asphalt. I was dragged. It felt like ages before I finally stopped.

After that, well…the pain stopped too.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI. HI THERE. HELLO.
I'm back. Though I am pretty sure my English has declined since I took a hiatus from writing. I forgot how to English. OH WELLS.

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate this. I would also appreciate cookies! But since you don't know where I live to FedEx them to me, then comments and feedback will do ;D Thanks so much in advance.