Status: I Hope you like it, comment me plz!

Me First

Me First-2

Travis' POV

After all this work I dicided to go to bed, just resting for a little, but almost after an hour my sister came to my room starting shouting loud so I could wake up.
"Aye Aye what are you doing, get the hell out of my room" I said loudly and pointed my finger to the door.
"Don't be so mean, Lily is here.." she smiled blinking her eyes.
"What the...get out and tell her I'll come in 5 minutes." I stood up of the bed fast and I starded looking for my jeans and VANS.
"Okay.." she waved and got out.
When I got dressed I went straight to the living room where she was waiting.
"Aye Lily, how are you?" I sat next to her and she seamed like sceary.
"Are you okay?" she put her hand on my cheek and looked on my eyes.
"Yeah, whay?" I was confused.
"you look exausted, and pale, and I don't know.. tell me you don't take drugs or something" she panicked for a moment.
"No no, I just don't sleep good at night."
"Sure?" she was looking straight to my eyes and that made feel kinda dizzy.
"Yeap..Umm Selly, why don't you go to your room?" I asked my sister so i could stay alone for a while with Lily.
"No, I'm good here" she smiled to me like she was trying to fight back for something.
"Are you sure?" I gave her the warning look so she backed away.
"No, I'm..I'm going upstaris, if you want something go get it youself" she grinned and run throught the stairs.
"She is so cute!" Lily said as she watched her going away.
"Sometimes yes, this time definately NO!"
"You're mean."
"No, I'm not"
"Yes, you are" she giggled and looked at me.
"Realy, are you sure?" I got close to her and wishpered infrond of her lips.
"Umm...now, not realy"
"Yeah, I was sure" I licked my bottom lip and kissed hers.
She opened widely her eyes for a moment but next she grabbed her arms around my neck and pulled me closer kissing me back.
"That was nice" I heavily breathed as I kept her to my arms.
"Yes, it was" she put a light kiss on my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you like it reccomend and comment, also give me your opinion about the story. :)
Thank you!