Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

A World in Darkness

From the beginning I knew that she would haunt me; not just my dreams, but in reality too. Over the years filming, she became my Angel, my light, my rock, and so much more. But what will happen when feelings start showing, and her past haunts her. Can I save her? More importantly can she save me too?

My Celtic Angel; a Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans’ story: redone. The story is dark in some parts and will have mild sexual stuff as well so due to safety reasons it will be R rated in some parts.

Just so you know, Cadence Callaghan is mine and no one else’s. The story is mine as well so no stealing. Also, Cadie does speak in an Irish accent, and once in while speaks Gaelic (the language of Ireland) and occasionally even uses Irish slang too.

Chapter 1: A World in Darkness.

It was dark, I smelled something very strange in the room I was in. I knew I was in a room somewhere. I tried to move my hands, but they were strapped down in leather straps very tightly. I tried to move again.

"Please! Let me go. I have a baby." I begged, unheard by the people around me.

My body began to make me feel sick again. My eyes were blindfolded. I know there were people around. I could hear them whispering and talking. I felt something being placed on my head. I took a deep breath knowing what they are going to do me again.

"She's seeing things again." One voice hissed to the others.

They had started to do electroshock to get rid of the ghosts that I see. They thought there was something wrong with my head. I almost believed what they said too, except for one thing: ghosts and demons haunted me; they follow me.

The doctors had done it with a low level of electricity in the past but today was different: one doctor wanted more. I felt a sick feeling deep inside of my stomach as one of the doctors spoke.

”Turn it on."

My body started to shake due to the electricity that entered me and I screamed out in pain. It wasn't suppose to hurt me, but it did. My body felt the energy that entered my brain, and intense pain shot through my stomach causing me to scream again. Then it stopped. I panted to keep the pain down.

"Let's see if she sees them now?" A voice said to the others again.

“Please, can I go?” I whispered. I felt like I wanted to puke but once again they don’t hear me. I spoke again, "I am with child."

Once again they didn't listen, or did they? I felt the cloth fall from my eyes. I tried to open them but as I did, all I could see is oddly shaped blurs of white standing around me.

I closed my eyes once more before opening them again. There, standing not further than six feet away from me was a shadow. I shook my head and felt my stomach starting to come up, the same pains from before return. Something was wrong; I felt it.

"No!" I screamed out once I realised what had happened.

"She's having one of her visions again." A curt voice said from beside me.

With another switch, I felt the electricity enter me again. I felt more pain where I keep on hurting. I screamed out again. The pain, it hurts. I closed my eyes trying to keep from seeing the shadow thing because it was moving and it was making shapes. I bit my lip until it bled and I felt my nose start to as well, the bitter, metallic taste rushing into my mouth.

I felt sick to my stomach. I screamed and screamed and screamed some more. The pain; it wouldn't stop. As I started to choke on my own blood, the switch was turned off. My eyes fell shut for a couple of moments. I was panting, my legs were feeling shaky, I was sweaty and bloody. I coughed, trying to clear my throat so I could breathe.

"How about now?” A harsh voice questioned me and then the other doctors.

"Hold on, old man. Let's check her vital signs." another doctor suggested, seemingly concerned with my well being. I recognised his voice as one of the doctors who had a kind manner with his patients.

I moaned in pain and tried to hold my stomach. Someone was checking my pulse; the nice one. I could tell by his gentler touch. I screamed out again in agony as my lower body started to hurt again. He looked downwards.

"Wait! What the hell? She's in...." He was speechless. He moved to push up my legs away and took down my undies, before ordering the others, ”Don’t touch anything."

I was shaken now.

"Everyone we need to move her now." He demanded. The other three doctors in the room just stared at him blankly, ”What are you waiting for!?”

He released my hands and I heard the click of the machine being turned back on, the other doctors ignoring his advice. I called out once more as another shock entered my exhausted body.

“Wait! Hold on!" He cried out.

I started to toss my head back and forth to try and keep the pain away. I wanted it to stop, it was excruciating. Then all the sudden a deafening shriek escaped my mouth. My throat began to burn, then a sudden rush of wet sticky hot mess came down my legs. I started to vomit at the smell.

It smelled like decay, blood and death. I vomited up blood again.

"My God.” The good doctor said. I heard the evil cackle of one of the more sadistic doctors.

My hands went free and I ended up falling against the good doctor as he tried to carry me away from the table I was on. I was going finally. I was free.

"We're losing her!" He bellowed, "Clean this up right now! We need to try and stop the bleeding.” He was unsure what to do or think other then wanting to save my life.

That was when I closed my eyes for the final time. I was almost there, I thought, as I laid in the doctors arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi I am new here. I hope everyone will like this story... Also I am going to add something different to the story as well. Instead of Zak falling in love fast..It's going to be slow. Like starts as friendship and then goes on from there... Also he'll be trying to find out as well that it could be more with him and the main girl in here.