Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Unexpected Offer p1: Unexpected Visitors.

Zak's POV

I turned very quickly to look for the voice. There stood the redhead I've been looking for all night.

However, I was awestruck by her looks again during the sunrise. Her pale skin glowed slightly against the early sunrise. Her hair looked like it was on fire when the sun was up, but now it looked slightly darker like it was burgundy due to the dark night sky and purples filling in the sky..

I looked at her hair, it was clear enough she was away in the hospital. It looked like it hasn't been washed for a while. So it was sticking to her and her curls wasn't curls. Despite her being in the hospital, she looked kind of hot. I shook my head again as the sun rose a little bit more. Her hair started to glow a halo like effect to it again, catching the red with the orange.

Her eyes wasn't behind sunglasses at the time, since it was still slightly dark. She didn't have them on. They were still big, she was close to me at the time. Cause I can see her eyes. I was right they were a blue color.

I shook my head after I noticed her looking at me. Also to let me know we were not alone, another man who also had red hair. But a beard. Instead of sideburns. "What are you doing here?" she was surprised by this. I can tell how she sounded.

"I um.. Wanted to see how you are doing? Also I wanted to the talk to you." She nods. "It's alright Dec." She said to the Irish guy.. "Se Mo Cara ." Then said it again. "He's a friend Declan.. He wont hurt me. Se níl ann ach cain. It's what he wants to do." she said.

Declan looked at me, then nodded. "Don't stay up to long. Tu gá scíth a ligean lass. " She nods. "I'll talk to you alright Zak.. You may go inside Uncle Bryan." she said. She was giving a hug from her uncle and left us alone.

With Deck looking at us. "Go to bed Dec. I wont be out for to long." She said. He leaves after a moment. We both sighed at this. I then smiled.

But then noticed her proof from the hospital. A wrist band was still on her wrist form when she was in the hospital.. "So?" I asked. I didn't know what to say. She motions me to follow her so we were away from the house. So we can talk.

"Why are you here Zak?" she asked. I sighed, she does not have a good tone in her voice. Which isn't what I wished for. "I came to see you since we heard you ended up in the hospital." I said in a low voice. However it didn't convince her.

"Are you sure that is the reason?" She asked. I nodded trying to stick the truth, "Yes.. I came to see you. We all wanted to see. Nick was worried sick about you." She folded her arms. "If it's true why are they not here?" She said in a soft voice. Her tone told me she was tired, as well a bit of sadness on Nick and Aaron not here with me. So I decided tell her why they were not here.

"They went home to their wives. Aaron had to leave right away when his wife had a nightmare. Nick left to go check on his." She nods. "And you?" She asked. I smiled. "Well as you can see I am here now." I noticed her squinting at the Sunlight. So she went to put a hand on over her eyes. To cover them.

"Are they that bad?" I asked as I watched her taking care of her eyes at the moment. Couldn't help but asked if they were as bad as she said they were. However, I remembered how sensitive that she was towards sunlight or to bright of lights. I saw her nod at the moment or two then she mumbled out something in Irish. I nodded at this taking her word for it.

"As you were saying on what you were doing?" she asked, making me break out of my thoughts too. I shook my head then said. " We came to see you since, Mark and Debby said you went to the hospital." I said, as I spoke to her on this matter. I watched her for any signs what so ever that told me she knew what I was saying however.. She gave a slight confused look on what I said. "On what?" She asked.

I got confused at the moment. Then decided to talk more. " I said, Mark and Debby told us, that you went to the hospital after we came back from Kentucky." I paused at the moment. "We wanted to know what happened that caused you to end up in hospital." I said, She shook her head no. "I don't remember. " I heard those words come from her mouth.

I sighed then took her hands, taking her a few feet from the yard. "Listen to me sweetie. This is very important. Don't tell me you forgotten on what...." I stopped dead in my tracks once my hands brushed her wrists lightly. I looked down at her wrists to see what I felt, then noticed.

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed lost for words... "Sweetie." I said shortly for a moment as I kept looking at deep cut like marks on her wrists. They were not from her nails, since they were trimmed short and they were not deep enough to cut into her flesh. "Where did??....How did??..." I shook my head. "How did you get these cuts?" I demanded loud enough for her to hear me, also to keep down to not bother her family.. She got shy at this time and tried to fight me.

" I don't know what your talking about." She said firmly, then went to pulling her hands away from mine. "The marks on your arms." I said, pulling her arms back into me. She shook her head. "I had those for a long time." I didn't bought that lie she told me. However deep within my mind, it told me something else. I shook that feeling off. "Listen to me sweetie. I need to ask you what happened It's very important on why I am asking. I said. She bit her lip nervously at this moment.

I took a moment to see how she lightly nibbled then bit down. I shook my head then shook her hands so she can understand me this time. "Did you get these from Bobby Mackey's?" If they came from there then your not alone with what happened to you." I said in a low voice. At this time however she broke down after I asked.

"I don't want to remember it Zak. You guys got what you wanted. What more to do you want from me?" She asked. "I don't want anything other then for you to explain to me on what happened after we got back to from there. It's all I wanted to know." I said. She shook her head at this. "Zak I warned you! I told you not to do what you did, but you didn't listen to me." She squeaked out as she started to cry in fear. I can see it and hear it that she was still scared from that place. It confirmed it. "You shouldn't of taunted them Zak. I begged and kept telling you shouldn't." She said. I closed my eyes for a second then spoke back to her.

"I know what I did. I'll also take full on responsibility for my actions too. However, I only regretted cause I didn't see how that location scared you so badly." I said to her. " I wont forgive myself for being a boss and failed to see how the well and location scared you. However.. I wont stop doing what I did either, not after what we got." I said to her. " I am not about to let ghosts or demons bully people in the after life. I hate bullies now in the living world. But I hate them even more in the after life. You see why I can't just stop it." I said to her, trying to get her to understand however.

She huffed out and her eyes went to a tint of green out anger and tiredness. She managed to slap my hands off her's then try to walk away from me. I growled at this then went to grab her around her middle, turning back around. "I am not letting you walk away from this Cadie. I want to know what happened?" She then tried to get away from the sunlight now the sun was beating down in her eyes. I growled at the moment frustrated.

Without stopping myself I took her with me, as I went to my car. This causes her to fight back tenfold. "What are you doing?" She demands, I ignored and dragged her ass with me to the car. After I got there and took a pair of glasses out. I gave them to her. "Here!" I said in a short mumble.

She blushed for a moment as I kept the glasses in my hands. "I don't need them and I can buy another pair later." I insisted. She blushed once more biting her lip she took the glasses in her hands. I sighed at this, finally she's listening for a bit. Then I tried to push one last time to get to talk about Mackey's.

I took hold of her hands lightly stroking them as I said it this time quietly. "Now please, tell me on what happened sweetie. I only wanted to know how bad it was for you." I said, she then broke down again. I don't know why, but something went through me as she wept at this. "Sshh.." I said shyly, then went wrap my arms around her as she cried. "I don't want to remember Zak.." She said in tears. I felt them wetting my shirt and the glasses digging into my body and her hand.

"You were not alone on what happened Red. We got things followed and happened to us too me." I said to her, as I felt her shake. "I am sick Zak." She squeaked. "I am very very sick. I ended up in the hospital cause my brain tricked me. The doctors said I Am ill. " I growled darkly I didn't know why but I did.

"No.. Not that story. I Heard it already from Mark.. I don't want to hear that one. Tell me what really happened" I went gentle at this time towards her. "Come on Cadie. I know what could of happen. I just want.. "Tu wanted proof to what happened. You wanted more evidence that can back up what you guys got in Kentucky.. You don't care about me at all." She started to walk off again.

I took her by the wrist softly. "I do care about you Cadie. If I didn't care about you, I would of just went home and move on to the next person we might get for our show, but I didn't." I brought her back to my car again. So we wont wake any of her family. I try to calm myself down and her as well.

I can tell she glared behind my sunglasses that I had given her. I took a moment and looked at her neck to notice her necklaces were off of her neck. Then it hit me, I'll just change topic. "I know something that you are missing though. Maybe this will help you remember." I said. With that I dug into my pants pocket. Pulling out her Celtic Cross that was a necklace. She made a sadden look at this.

"Is this yours?" I asked making sure it was her's. But I knew it was, by the look she had on her face. She nods, "How did you find it? They couldn't find it in the apartment." She said. "Your neighbor two doors down have found it." I explained how it was found. Something clicked into her mind.

I went to give it back, then all sudden she freaked out again. "No!" She said, pushing my hand away from her. I was slightly shocked at this "Why what happened? What's wrong?" She shook her head. "Tis me Grandmam's necklace. Most of the ones I have were from her. Before she died. Me Grandda gave it to me after I was born."

I didn't know why, but I smiled slightly at this. I gave it back to her, by placing it in her hands. She screamed out in some sort of pain, like she was shocked. Then pushed my hands back again, causing me to drop her cross necklace. "Keep it away.." She said in pain, putting her hands over her head in pain again. All I did was nod. "What's wrong sweetie. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked again. Stepping up to the leader plate again. After I picked up her necklace.

She pushed me away this time too. Well tried to, I didn't move for her sake. "It's your grandmom's wasn't it?" I asked. She was crying now. "I can't have it... It's dirty, it's been tainted.. He touched it" she said brokenly.. This necklace meant a lot to her. I can tell it did. Having her saying that someone tainted it, scared me. Without thinking I pulled her into a hug with one hand still holding on to her necklace in my fist. To keep it from touching her.

"It's ok sweetheart. Who touched it." She was shaking her head at this. "You know who I am talking about. He was mocking me since we entered the Well House. He touched it. " She said, that was enough for me to know who it was. I nodded my head, I was fighting my anger at this. I didn't know how sensitive Cadie was effected by that hell hole.

I looked at her again. She was quiet again, I noticed it was her way of trying to stay calm but was still shaking badly. "Tell me Sweetie why were you in the hospital?" I decided changed to subject back to my original topic. She shook her head. "You'll hate it. Zak.. You don't understand what I went through."

"Try me Red.. You'll be surprised what I can take in." I said. She shook her head. "I am sick Zak. The doctors, Mark and Debby they counted me as sick.. Ill in the brain." she told me. I glared at this. "No! Sweetie. Not that story again.. I know what had happened to you Cadie." I said. "Your not sick."

" I am sick Zak.. You don't understand. You'll never well understand... For all I know. I might of messed your show up." I glared again. "I never thought you did Cadie.. I thought it was all cause your nerves. You got scared so I put it as that. Now that I seen and heard it. I believe you." I said.

"You wont care anyways Zak. You of all people wont care.. Zak.. No one in the paranormal community wont take me. Not now since I am sick." I glared again at this. "I'm not like that." Hiding the fact I would of judged her if like I did when we met. Up till now that was different. "How can I make you see that your not sick? I can help. Let me help you?" I wanted to help her. I don't know why? But I did.

I saw her shake her head. "You can't help me.. If anyone finds out that I am claimed mentally ill.. Unfit in the mind.. You'll get flamed. You guys worked hard with where you are at now." She said, then started to mutter in Irish all over again.

"I can help you, Cadie.. Let me show you what I can do to help you out.. I can prove to them that your not sick...As for being flamed it well happen from time to time. But it wont stop us form doing what we do" 'when your with us'. I didn't say that part out loud, but I did thought of it.

I wanted her with us. She's strong I can see it. Even more so now. She cares for us deeply even if she is fighting with me. But right now my wish will have to wait for now. Even though I know I will not rest till I get what I want. And right now I want Cadie with us.

"So I believe you blokes will do so... But without me... Everyone well treat me like I am a disease." "Like you where in the hospital...." I said without thinking. She froze at this. I shook my head. "I mean."

"Don't I know what you meant." She started to walk off again. I walked up to her took her by the waist again, but did it a little harder then before. Cause I was getting tired of this.

"No it's not what I meant. I mean..What can I do to make you see that it's not in your head. That it's them who are messed up in the head." I said without thinking. She at this moment broke down again. After she frozen up, it took me a moment or two to see why. I had grabbed her very roughly which startled her. Also, the fact that no one as ever helped her when she needed it the most. They left her to fight all on her own.. I don't know what really did happened next.

I pulled Cadie back into a hug again. Wrapping a arm around her small waist protectively, while placing a hand on the back of her head. To hold her closer to me. My cheek went to rest on top of her head. Since she was a small person that I was holding.

"Christ Cadie, have anyone thought of helping you out?" I asked. She shook her head. I smiled at this softly. Not in a mean way. "Is this why you chose to be around the paranormal and the ghosts?" I asked. Seeing how that it can be logical that Cadie would want to be around the paranormal and ghosts..It's to help ease her ever confused mind.

"I wanted to know if it's all in my head..If I am sick or if it's all in my head or if it's true that they are real...The ghosts and the spirit world..." I nodded.. "Your not alone Cadie... You don't have to be alone with this. I can help you.. I may not be like you.. But I do know how it feels."

She shook at this moment. I noticed this and looked to see her face in my chest also her hands was wrapped into my shirt. Then slowly I rubbed her back, with that hand that was on the back of her head.

" Are you sure you can help me?" she asked. I nodded. Without thinking. "I can sweetie. You can prove all the nay sayers and skeptics that what you saw is real. With what you see with us. Prove to them by saying they are wrong your never sick, they were the sick freaks that made you this way." I looked at her hands at small reminder. I didn't see her shiver at this.

I started to rub her back so she can feel better, Once again I noticed how small she really was.. Not just her height, but tiny as in fragile and scared.. Another person popped into my mind at this thought, But I shook her away.. That girl is dead.. This one is not. She needs me.. I thought.

This was the Cadie I didn't know. This was the real one. Not hiding behind her tough Celtic heritage. So this is Cadie Callaghan of to be Ghost Adventures.

I noticed she stopped crying, but was breathing lightly, I blushed at this. She then looked up at me, with dark yet light colored eyes. I can tell even though her eyes are dilated still, that they were a light bluish green color now that I am seeing them this close. I smiled back softly at her. "I promise. I'll help out as much as I can ok. Just give us time." She nods, then started to blush at this.

I smiled at this, I don't know why but I am going to like when she blush. More or less, I'm going to like making her blush. "Us?" She asked. I nodded. "Me, Nick and Aaron will help you Cadie. If you want to.. I'll leave it up to you if you want them to help also." "I rather like if it's just you for the moment." She said in her thick Irish accent again. I smiled at this. Her face went back hiding into my shirt.

Maybe to hide to blushing she was starting to form. "Can you give me your sunglasses. My head is hurting." I Nodded. Then laughed at this. "Sure thing sweetheart." I said, I pulled her away reluctantly. So I can pick up my sunglasses that fell after I grabbed her roughly but as I did. I accidentally looked down at her chest. Since there was a open to that showed them.

I then looked away to shake my head, hoping she didn't see it since she was rubbing her eyes and her temples. "Ok. I think I may have to buy me another pair of sunglasses later on." I said, in a joking manner.

She laughed at this. I placed them over her eyes. "Ok they're on now." I said. She nodded, then opened her eyes with relief. We looked at each other for a moment or so till. "Lass you need to come inside."

I looked to see the dark hair guy coming to get Cadie. She frowned softly at this, I smirked at this. Knowing she might not want to be resting. She then started talking Irish to him. They got in a small fight. Before they went into English.

"At least come inside and out of the sunlight." He turned and glared at me. " You should now better then to put your hands on her like that." I blushed at this and so did Cadie. "We didn't do anything.. I was comforting her...."I heard Cadie's stomach growled at this.

Then smiled. "I was about to ask her if she wanted to eat with me." 'Wait what?" I asked myself mentally.. 'Did I just asked out my soon to be teammate?" I thought. I looked at Cadie at the moment.

"If you want to that is Cadie? I don't want you getting sick again from not resting up." I said. "Declan it's ok.. He wants to me to have breakfast with him. Nothing else. Besides, I wont be out long anyways and the doctor needs me to eat too after I took my medicine." Declan nodded.

"Alright lass...Aye tu do need to eat. But wont you like it at your own home?" She glared at hims and he did too. I started to see something here. Then shook my head. I whistled at this. "I'll make sure I'll bring her back. I want her to rest up more then you do." I said.

He glares, but then it went away when she did. I guess she was that scary to him I thought. But then again, she was back to her Celtic Warrior side now. "Fine.. Don't let her stay out to long." He with that left us alone. I sighed at this, then looked to see Cadie looking at me.

"Breakfast with you?" She asked. I nodded, then chuckled nervously. "Yeah, spur of the moment. I just wanted him to stop giving anymore headaches..." She smiled. "So it's a lie then... Besides, Declan wont hurt me. He knows better then to upset me. Irish men are to treat women right." I nodded.

"Like they are there mom's right?" She nodded. "My mom would like that actually." I said. "So how about it?" I asked at the moment. She blushed. "About what?" I smiled again, "Well breakfast.. I know you need to eat soon not sure how long your medicine was taken." I said. She nodded.

"Verry well. I'll do breakfast with you." I smiled again. "Well then let's go. I am sure your tired of hospital food anyways." I said. With that I took her around my car to open the door for her. She smiled at this.

It took me a moment that she did. I smiled back at her, I kind of liked it when she smiled. Then noticed how she was looking at my car. Then touched it lightly. "Have you seen cars like this?" I asked. I was seeing a new side of her. I noticed that I was.

A curious side of her. A thought came to my mind, was she sheltered in her Irish family? "I have, but not this up close.... Are you compensating for something your lacking?" she asked. I smiled at this, so she is secretly a pervert.. Or she is just blunt. Like always.

"I don't know. Should ask my girlfriend about that Red." I said. She slides into the car then looked around inside of it. I came into my drivers side. Then smirked again. Then noticed I was watching her, she buckled her seat belt. "Smart little redhead." I said. She looked at me again.

I then decided to push it back again, the question I wanted to ask. But then instead, I gave her the necklace. Her cross one. "Since it's from your grandmom. She would want you to have it back." She nodded slightly then took it back into her hands.

"Thank you." I smiled then shook my head. "My grandmom would want to keep it if she gave it to me." I said. She nodded. "You have one?" she asked. I nodded. "Yeah, she is living up in Detroit. She'll like you. I can tell." She blushed again at this.

I decided it was time for me to drive so I did. I sped up slightly as I was driving. But noticing how she was making a little bit of gasping noises. I slowed slightly. "Want me to slow down? " I asked. She shook her head.."No...I like it." I smiled again, then laughed once more.

"Alright I'll do what the little lady says." I said. With that I sped up again till we went towards the strip. Where I know we can eat at. I was dead tired, but as long she was better. I wont mind the lack of sleep.

"Have you been to the Strip at nighttime?" I asked. She shook her head. I smiled again. "Remind that next time when come back from Reno." She nodded. I came to where I wanted to go too. A Buffet.. I know it wasn't fancy. But I thought she would like it since she might need something for her stomach to settle.

I looked down and noticed how her hands went to her lap. I felt something stir as I looked at her hands. I shook my head. "Come on Sweetie.. Let's get some good food in you." I said. With that we went out of the car. As doing so I heard a "Zak." Being yelled out.

Looking behind me. I smiled once I saw a blond haired woman coming over to hug me. Cadie seeing this smiled once more. "Hello mom...What are you doing here?" I asked. My mom however spotted Cadie. She then smiled at her as well, then at me.

"Well I was getting breakfast, but noticed you have this lovely redhead with you." she said, moving away from me she went to go look at Cadie. I Shook my head at this. "Mom this is Cadie. Our new teammate." I said, Cadie swung around at this in shock of this. As a man came up next to me. My Step dad other words.

Cadie was shocked at this, only thing she spoke was. "What?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So something is changing in Zak... I am slowing it down though. I want Zak and Cadie be friends first also I am still having them fighting.. Cause what couple do not fight. Anyways the Irish words.

Mo Cara: My Friend; This is also hinting towards the saying Mo Anam Cara.
Se abair níl ann ach cain : He said it's just talk.
Tu gá scíth a ligean: You need to rest up lass.