Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Unexpected Offer p2: Yes or No

Cadie's POV

I couldn't believe what I just heard from Zak... Did he really said what I thought he just said to his mam.

Zak looked at me, and have given me a slight chuckle. "What did you say?" I asked. Zak looked at his mam and the man with him. He sighed soon after. Seeing how his mother was looking at him too.

"I was going to tell you. But since what had happened to you. I figured to wait a while longer to ask you." he said, nervously. His mom looked at him. "So is she the one that went with you?" She asked. He nods. "Yes. She was our girl we took to Kentucky." he said. She started to look me over. With a soft look on her face.

"The redhead that slapped you?" The dark haired man said, then laughed. "So this is the girl that got the best of you.. A smart one she is." He said. I blushed at this. Unfortunately Zak had also blushed too.

"So this is what you do with your teammates Zak?" His mom asked. Zak shrugged at this. "Well at least the pretty looking female teammates that is." She teased him lightly, making him trying so hard not to blush. He only looked down at this. Causing her to laugh at this response.

"Hello Cadie. My name is Marie, I'm Zak's mom and it's nice to finally meet you sweetheart." She said softly, after she was done looking me over.

I was shocked on how she knew my name. "How did you know my name?" I asked. But then looked at myself then started to mess with my dress, well the jacket to it. Zak looked at me then spoke. "I told her your name after we got back." I nodded, shyly at this time.

My stomach growled again I sighed, I might as well eat. "Come on Red, I'll get you something to eat ok. I did say I am taking you to breakfast so I am." he said. I nodded. I was still unsure of Zak's sudden kindness to me. Since I broke down and cried and even told him I was ill....He still wanted me with them...Well now that I knew why he wouldn't leave me alone.

Zak ended up walking beside me, as we came inside and got to our table. It was dark enough for me to take the sunglasses off, so I wouldn't look like I was suffering from a hangover. I sat down in the booth with his mother as he and his stepda sat on the other side.

"We'll go get our food, while you talk to her ok Zak." said Marie, Zak nodded then they left me and him alone.

I was watching him, but his mind was heavy at the moment thinking of something. A waiter came by asked if we wanted a drink, causing Zak to shake his head then looked at me. But also noticed the waiter was looking down my dress too.

Zak gave him a glare. "Excuse me!" He said. Rather loudly to startle the waiter, the waiter looked at him. "Oh sorry. I didn't know if she ordered her drink." He said. Zak shook his head. "She'll have water seeing she just came out of the hospital not to long ago.... I don't think those drinks will make her feel any better." He said.

Catching his drift, I nodded. "Aye sir, None of those drinks. And yes, water does sounds good to me anyways." I said, I looked at Zak again. As he was thinking again. "So...Is this why you were not leaving me alone?" I asked.

Zak nodded, after shaking his head from his thoughts. "Yes, in a way it was. Me and Nick decided we'll keep you....That is if you want to." He said. I nodded, his mam and stepda came back. Me and Zak left so he kept on talking to me.

"Tu not eating." I asked. He shook his head. "Na I am tired to eat right now anyways.. I'll be fine." He said. Reading the look I gave him. He then gave me a bowl as he was at it. I nodded. Then looked at the food. "What if I want to what?" I asked.

Coming back to his offer he wants to give me. He remembered what he said, but was thinking of something else.

"Well it's up to you actually sweetie. I'll let you stay with us if you want to. That way we can help you out also." I nodded. Making me remember what Zak said to me a couple hours ago. "And you can help us out as well too.. Your a good researcher and your a good paranormal investigator top it off good with EVPs and so on too." I nodded, as he was trying to convince me by trying to win me over with his charm, by praising me.. Which made me blush.. "But you guys have Jeff, he's your researcher." Zak nods.

"I am aware of it. But I am sure he wont mind having a second person that can help dig up history. Also it's best to have a second set of eyes and hands, in case anything new is thrown into the history." I nodded.

That was true, "So you want me cause I am a good researcher? And that I am good with what I did with you guys? " I asked. "After Tu accused me from cheating about the information that I had gained while at Mackey's." I saw him shake his head at his. "Yes, and no. I am aware of what you said. I accepted it as is. Your a brilliant person to be on our team. Your smart, yes you got scared your first time but it's alright. You'll be great as you go along. I mean you taunted a male ghost in a man's bathroom." I nodded. Then blushed lightly at his praise, then looked down at the plate of meats before my stomach groaned at protest.

"I think I should skip out the bacons and sausages." I said, He nodded. "I agree on that." I left the plate of meat and bacon, just in case my stomach can't hold it. After getting my food Zak and I came back.

"So what do you think?" he asked. I didn't know at the time. His mam and stepdad was listening to us. "We are going to leave now ok Zak." His mam said, his stepda frowned at this. "But I want to hear her say yes or no." His mam glares lightly at this, but smiled.

"We'll wait and see. It's nice to see you finally. Also my son needs to talk to you with out us getting in the way. But I think I got a feeling, Zak just found what he was looking for." She winked at me, as if she might hint something more. Then just a partner and teammate. I blushed, Zak scoffed at the time.

I looked to see why. Zak and his da, will his da had whispered something into his ear, Zak didn't seem to like it. "What? No.." Then looked at me. His stepda did too. "I hope to see you really soon Cadie... Zak needs a Redhead anyways.. Goes good with his stubbornness, gives him a good challenge. Also I love the freckles." With that he winked at me also. Then they were gone for now. I know I'll meet them again soon.

We stayed quiet over the time, before Zak said. "Where is our drinks?" He asked, with that our drinks came by, the man was still looking down my dress. I glared lightly as well. "Oi! It's verra rude to be staring at a lass's breasts. Unless she is willing to show them." I said rather loudly.

Zak smirked at this.

Zak's POV

I looked at Cadie as she gave the waiter her way of telling him off. I know I smirked at this. Since I know Cadie can some how and some way look after herself.

I felt prideful yet kind of guilty cause I too was, looking down her dress as well. Well more then once actually. As she and I wasn't talking after my mom and stepdad left us alone. What can I say, she has a nice pair of breasts and I was a guy. What else can be awkward, she wasn't even wearing a bra either.

But sense she came from the hospital. She I guess, didn't thought of it at the time. I shook my head at this. As he left too. I slipped a small smile again stating. Sorry you got caught and I didn't smile.

She turned at me this time. "That goes for you too...Stop staring at them." I smirked back at this. "Well if you thought to put a bra on and not made your breasts noticeable that wont be happening." I said. "Besides, you in Sin City anyways. People are bound to look at your chest anyways." I said.

She scoffed. "Men are pigs." I smiled back at this. "Call us what you want. But it's true." She rolled her eyes. "Don't you have no shame? Besides, we are talking about my decision on working with you guys." I Nodded, Damn her for getting her head back in the game. But that's what I liked about her also.

"Fine, so what do you think. Like I said, before. Join us, we can help you out proving you are not sick. Also you can help us out as well to on gathering proof that ghosts are among us. Deal!" I said. She thought for a minute, as she was eating at the moment. I shook my head then waited till she was done.

"What else is there for me?" She asked. I smiled, "We can let you walk away on your own free will.. Not by the Travel Channels choice and not by ours. We can keep you till you grow tired of us..So basically it will be your choice not ours." I said. Leaning back as i was it.

Watching her thinking over her choices. "If I say yes. You have to make sure I still have to go to the hospital once a month." I nodded. "I wear what I want to wear and I wont change my looks at all." I nodded. Why would I want her to change her looks anyways.

"Also you have to not keep me in the dark about the locations.. No keeping stuff away from me...We have to be a team." I nodded. "Anything else." She nods. "If I want to be bait then let me. Also I'll be bait for you when you need it." I smirked again.

"Is that your way of saying you'll join us?" I asked. She sighed. "What else can I do." I looked at her, as she was still thinking of her being sick. "Well one thing for sure. We wont throw you away. Like I said. I'll do what I can to help you." She didn't look sure about this.

"Also I can't be left alone with any other males except for you three." She said softly. I noticed a look on her as she said it. "Also how can I trust you of all people." I felt slightly hurt at this. But I understood.

"You don't trust men do you?" I asked, she nodded. "I can't trust them..." She started to play with hair at this time. I rubbed my mine back at this. "So you done?" I asked. She nodded. "I am not all that hungry anyways. Sorry." She said. I shook my head. "It's alright, your still not feeling all that well."

I got up as she did, I helped her move from the booth, she flinched lightly at this. Knowing what she meant by what said. I kept my hands off her at the time...Till we came to car.

"That is why you have froze when Danny grabbed you huh?" I asked. She nodded. "And when I did too." She nodded. I kept quiet for a moment. "You know you can trust me right? You trust Nick and Aaron, but not me." She looked at me.

"Cause I know they wont hurt me since they are married men. You are not...So how would I know." "That I wont take advantage over you, while we are away at locations." I said, She nods again. I looked at her as she placed her sunglasses back on.

I started to drive off. "So you know. I wont do anything like that. I may be tempted, but I wont do anything like that." I said. She didn't know if she believed me or not. I mean who wont trust me anyways.. I thought.

"So is that a yes from you?" I asked. She nodded. "Aye! I'll join you guys for a while longer." I smiled at this. "You wont regret Cadie. I know you wont. We wont also." I said. She nodded. "Would take advantage of me?" she asked.

I shook my head. "No....Besides, we are to have you as a sister." I said, I didn't answer cause I know it can be hard not to..But since she can't trust men. I have to have her trust me. I gain it, by not lusting after her body.

Besides, Carrie is with me anyways. I smiled lightly as I thought of Carrie. But then it went away as something came back into my mind. The Dream girl was raped when men was around her. A doctor took a rather hungry lusting after her and had raped her over and over again.

I shook my head. "Fuck me! Why didn't I thought of it before." I said. She was startled by this. Cause I stopped to fast also while I was speeding. Cadie didn't seem to mind that I was driving fast, but when I stopped she was scared.

"Sorry." I said back to her. She nodded. "You were raped weren't you?" I asked. She looked down at this moment. Before moving back her stomach with her hands. Then they went to between her legs.

"If I was it's none of your business?' she snapped lightly while blushing at her cheeks. I looked away at this cleared my throat. "I'm sorry that it had to happen to you." I said. That answer she gave me was enough for me to know she was in the past.

I didn't push anymore. Till I came to her home. But also I noticed how she suddenly um... Had me open the door so she can puke. Yeap she was defiantly car sick or has motion sickness. "Are you ok Sweetie?" I asked. After she was done, she was shaking at this. But nodded.

"I have to go now ok." She said. I Nodded. "Um Zak." she said. I looked at her. "Thank you for everything...Also thank you for not giving up on me." I smiled slightly at this. "Is this a truce then?" I asked. She nodded. "For now...Unless you decide to be an arse again." I Nodded.

I saw her walking around the car, I stayed for a while till she was near her house. As doing so my eyes went to her bottom. I was doing it again. I shook my head. "OI! If you ever film me arse, I'll have your bullocks torn off." I smiled at her warning then chuckled at this.

But as she walked some more. My thoughts came back to what my stepdad said to me. 'Don't let this one get away Zak....Think before you might loose that one" I shook my head, the smiled as she was no longer seen anymore other words she made it inside her home. I sighed, then looked once more again, before driving off to my own home to go to sleep..

This will not be the same ever again. I just know it. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok next chapter well be at a location.... I am thinking about skipping a couple of them to keep the story going....Some locations well be mentioned as a references towards the guys and Cadie. But I wanted to them to be key turning points as well..

So next location will the Riddle House. For this time. Not that I mind the Houghton Mansion...But the Riddle House would be a good second turning point. Also she well tell the guys of her gift too.. Also She maybe attracting a certain spirit as well, starting to gain more from a certain Ghost hunter too..