Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Flight to Alabama

Zak's POV

It has been a week since we left again. We are now on the plane to Alabama to go see a mammoth metal world, known as Sloss Furnace.

I looked over at Cadie, who was now sitting next to me. Yeah. We are now sitting together since Carrie became friends with her. Very fast friends, not that I mind. I was glad they ended up as friends.

But however, Cadie wasn't speaking due our little argument that we had on where we should sit at. Cadie had to sit in the isle seats, due to well her motion sickness she get's when we fly..

She was about to take her medicine to help her over come the motion sickness, as well make her sleep. I didn't mind it. She needs them in order to work. As long they don't effect her I am good.

"So....Have you been to Alabama?" I asked, trying to get her to talk to me. I pulled down the cover to the window, out of my benefit since I didn't like to sit at the window seats either. But with Cadie, I had too.

She shook her head. "Have you been anywhere else instead of Louisiana? You don't seem to have the accent like Southerners have?" I asked. She looked at me, "I have it once in while. But mostly my Irish accent me grandda and family made sure I kept my Irish accent when we left Ireland." I nodded.

"But it's not as strong as it is now right?" She nodded. " Me da, wanted to leave Ireland after me mam passed away. Kind of wanted to forget about the homeland." I nodded, I noticed a saddness when she talked about her dad.

But didn't press it. She didn't like talking about her father at all, and when I would ask she will say something but then will stop. "Was he Irish too?" I asked. She nodded.

She didn't like her heritage questioned nor did she liked it being made fun of. She was a prideful native to Ireland. I left it alone since her dad and Ireland was a sore subject to here.. "Have you been to Ireland?" I asked.

She nodded. But then didn't say anything. Except yawn. Then shivered, I looked upwards to see if she was cold. But she wasn't. She once again had a small jacket over her shirt. I also noticed the jacket had a symbol on before she took it off.

"Is that your clan's name?" I asked. Hinting towards The Callaghan name, only it was spelled way differently. She nodded, she was almost sleeping at this time or was close to it. Cause she was resting her head back also nodded slightly. I can't tell if her eyes are closed cause of her sunglasses.

I left her alone again. Since we started to take off into the air again. I held on the my seat slightly, but then let go of it slightly as we went into the air. I let out a big sigh of relief. Then started to think all over again. But of course you know who came back into my thoughts again.

You guessed it the dream girl. I am getting confused on why I didn't have the dreams much anymore. Yet still...I can remember a lot that had happened to her before. What was even more creepy, she was starting to look more and more like....I looked over at Cadie who was sleeping now. I took this moment to look at her even more, after I was looking at her breasts rising a sign to know she is sleeping.

I then whispered to her. "Cadie?" I asked. I looked at her arm and decided to touch it. Her skin once again shocked me. I redrew my hand at this, then thought. Why was she shocking me like this. Unlike her slaps that she gave me and Danny, they were different feeling.

Those slaps were like fire hitting your veins, but the shocks. They make me feel different then from the slaps. They felt like I was cold and going numb, when ever the current goes from her to me. I felt like I couldn't think, and what's worse my body is starting to like the shocks too. But I know deep down, they're not for pleasure.. They were of pain. Like she was shocked during the electric therapy.. Due to her pain I felt along with the pleasure mixed that I got from it..

Why was the girl in my dreams being shocked in my dreams. I have no clue, but each time I felt those shocks from Cadie. My mind flashes back the redhead that was being shocked. Why did they tortured the girl so badly? I thought...

I know once and a while. I can hear the doctors muttering in my dreams. Telling each other it was her brain that was causing the problems. Why she was even placed in that kind of therapy in the first place. I shook my head out of my thoughts, then looked at Cadie who was sleeping beside me. I took a moment to look at her arms, since her jacket was off. They were always hidden away from everyone. No matter how many times me, Nick and Aaron told her, she still refused to show her scars. Even if they were so light that no one can see them unless they were standing right by her side.
I sighed, then moved Cadie so she was sleeping against me, so her neck wouldn't be as sore as it will be when she wakes up.

As Cadie was sleeping on my shoulder.. My mind was getting distracted by my dream girl, for a long time till something caught my nose. I didn't have to look to know it was Cadie. Cadie was the only girl I knew that would wear Lavender. I moved and took another deep breath of her hair. Out of not thinking clearly.

I inhaled her scent softly once more. Feeling her shocks as well the scent send chills inside me. At this time I smelled the lavender as well another scent to..A flowery scent that went with the lavender. I shook my head, then pulled away from sniffing her hair. So I can clear my mind from all this stuff that is going between her and the girl. But no matter how much I try. I always get the two together and see a huge ass similarity between her and the girl.

Last couple times I didn't know why. The girl I saw was her. No it can't be. I thought as I shook my head. Cadie well...Cadie was raped, attacked...She didn't say it really. But her face and her voice told me enough that it did happen.

Then again my dream girl was attacked and raped by the doctor what was to be overlooking her. Trust me he did more then just overlooked her and made sure she was doing alright. He down right raped, the girl in my dreams...The filthy names that he called her, while he whispered into her hair or ear. As he kept on taking the girl from behind. The girl crying out in pain. As he kept pushing the girl into the wall as he entered her.. Her hair being pulled an yanked due to his rough nature. About when I had enough of seeing what I saw in my dream. He stopped. Pulling away from the girl. As she falls to the ground shaking and then well started to put her hands near her privates as she tried what looked like trying to keep him from seeing her.

My mind came back to me and I knew why too. I looked at Cadie at time who was making strange yet distressed sounds in her sleep. She was shaking. I looked up, then touched her slightly to see if she was cold. She wasn't. I drew back from the shock I got from her. Her skin started look like they have goosebumps on them..She must be dreaming that she was cold? I thought to myself.

Also something had caught my eyes..Tucked between her legs.. Was her hands. I shook my head again. Her hands might be cold. I looked at her once more before asking. "Cadie...Are you alright?" I asked. I try to touch her again to wake her up.

Cause she was still sleeping and also I moved her slightly so her breath can stop brushing against my neck and ear. It was giving me chills as well. 'Think of Carrie' I thought. As I tried to think of my girlfriend.

But once again. Got distracted, by a small noise Cadie made. I looked around to thinking shit. Don't tell me she is having that kind of dream. I looked at her mouth. To notice it moving, as if she was biting and chewing. I looked away again.

"Cadie." I called her. She didn't wake up. I looked at her hands. Notice they were getting red looking. She rubbing them raw against each other, with short quick pants and other noises like she was getting rid of something on her body but can't. I looked over at Nick for help. He noticed this. Aaron was sleeping at the time. So he didn't know what was going on. Danny, was however enjoying this I am sure.

He mumbled out a She's fucking herself. I glared at him. "Cadie I need you to wake up sweetie." I said to her. I touched her again and she flinched at the touch, I groaned at this. Those pills must really knock her out.

I looked at the hands that was moving against her legs. I can't believe what I saw. She now had rubbed her wrists and hands raw enough to start bleed a little bit. I couldn't take it anymore seeing her doing that to herself. "Sorry for this sweetie." I whispered in advanced, then did what I can do.
I took my hand, that was closer and shoved my hand between her legs and her hands to keep her hands apart.

This movement brought the girl awake. By jumping out of her seat as she screamed at this in pain also out fright. I stayed quiet. Nick and well everyone else was watching her due to her sudden jolt and her scream. From the look on her face. I knew I blew it with her. Shit! I thought.

Cadie then bolted to the bathroom. Right when the Flight stewardess was coming to check on her. Either from embarrassment that I have brought upon her, or the fact she got so startled and she was crying possibly too.

I looked at my hand, sighing at this time. I got up after doing so Danny looked at me, then shook his head. I glared at him then went off to see what I can do to fix what I did. I stopped for a minute then grabbed Cadie's green Celtic like tote bag.

I went to the bathroom on the plane. Noticed it wasn't locked and I heard Cadie crying as well vomiting and moaning in pain afterwards. I waited for a few seconds, then knocked on the door. "Cadie are you alright?" I cursed at myself for even asking that. Of course she isn't ok. I startled the shit out of her.

I sighed, then looked around at this. I noticed two elder ladies talking about. Cadie. "Poor thing was in tears. Something must of happened to her cause her to cry that bad." The first lady shook her head. The second elder. Nodded. "If young men kept their hands to themselves, that wouldn't have happen." She said back. Hinting that last part at me. They didn't see what I did. Did they?

No they were way in the back. But the way Cadie jumped up. Was enough for them to know that I had touched her in a bad way.. Or try too. I cleared my throat, then knocked on the door. I heard Cadie mumbling something in Irish or it very very muddled through the door and her crying.

"Cadie it's Zak. Please let me talk to you." I said. Taking my hand to the door knob I opened it. Then looked inside to see Cadie ducked down with her head on the toilet bowl. Her face was a pale green color. Which meant she was vomiting or had.

"Sweetie. I am so sorry." I said in a whisper. Seeing how bad she was.. I knew Cadie was very sensitive towards light, But touch. I didn't know how bad her and her body will react to a man's touch.

I knew it wasn't just by simply touching anyone. Carrie had touched her shoulder a couple times or wrapped her arm around Cadie's middle. It didn't cause her trouble. So I guessed she reacts when guys had touched her.

I shook my head. "I want to say sorry sweetheart. I didn't mean to um grab you that way. I was keeping you from hurting yourself." I said. Hinting to her arms. She didn't look up for a minute till now. "I told you. You wont want me...Look at what I have done." she said, in a very light tone of voice.

She sounded like the Cadie I got to know.. Only I knew this side of Cadie. Despite her rough Celtic side. I didn't think she can have a side that made her look so innocent like and fragile too..But I only got to see this side of her still.. Even before Nick did too and they are close friends too.

She sniffed slightly. "I am not mad about that. I am mad at myself actually." I said truthfully. I was mad at myself. But then again I was slightly upset with her hurting herself like that, but then again. I didn't think she would do that sort of thing either.. Till now that is.

I stayed where I was at near the door. Since it was a small bathroom like always and well. Cadie was taking the floor by sitting on the floor. Cadie then vomited again. I looked away before I decided to pull her hair back. Which was kind of hard but did so anyways.

"Was it that bad?" I asked as I didn't think again. As she finished up puking. Resting her head again. "Excuse me is she alright?" A Flight Attendant asked, I nodded. "Can you get two bottles of water for me please."I said, then paid for the water bottles. Since I am sure Cadie's wasn't cold anymore. She moaned lightly.

Began to rub her head slightly. "Do you want me to help?" I asked. Feeling stupid I didn't ask for it and just stood there. I didn't hear her reply since she mumbled it out from her breath. I sighed at this again.

The Flight Attendant came back with a bottles of water. Then left after I made sure Cadie was ok. Just has motion sickness. "I am sorry Cadie. I didn't mean to touch you." I said, as I saw her crying again. I knew why. Cause now she wasn't puking. It all came back to her.

I had grabbed her hands that was near something that was private to her. I shook my head. Then noticed why she wasn't talking.. She was keeping a bloody nose also controled. Seeing how the toilet looked slightly bloody.. I didn't know if it was due to her nose, or it came up from her stomach.

"Tell me it's from your nose?" I asked. I sighed with no answer. "Come on Sweetheart. You can at least talk to me." I begged. I know it wont work. I was about to leave her in the bathroom. When she said. "Stay please." I looked at her, She was looking up at me this time. With a hand on her stomach which had blood due to her nose.

"Are you alright?" I asked. She didn't look sure about this. But then nodded. I smiled sadly at this, but helped her back up. Since she wanted to get up. I then gave her a hug. "It's ok sweetheart. I am sorry." she was crying again.

Shaking, came from her which cause me to feel that shock again. I didn't pay mind to it at the moment. I wrapped a hand to the back of her head, pulled her close to hold her a little bit more.

I started to run a hand softly down her arm. To keep her from crying again. As well mumbled out words telling her it's alright. She was after all a friend right. I thought as I looked down at her. Her eyes were watery, but wasn't looking at me. Her head resting on my chest. I pulled her head upwards to look at her eyes.

Making sure she was ok. I saw pain in those eyes of her's. Dilated as ever, with her bluish green eyes that she had. I noticed they had green in them when she got mad at me. When she was angry with me, her eyes turned a greenish color slightly.

This look however. Kind of startled me. I was looking into her soul. But noticed how she looked like..her.. I shook my head. No way.. She can't be Cadie. That girl was Dead. She died before they could of saved her from blood lose and due to loosing a child inside of her body.

I shook my head again. To feel her hands went tight into my shirt. I looked down at her, to see her face turn green again. Shit!. I turned her around and helped her bend over to vomit again.

I once again held her hair back again. She was dizzy after wards. So I leaned into her or have her fall back slightly. To keep her from falling over. "I am sorry." I said once more into her hair. Since I happen to put my nose and mouth on the top her head.

It calmed her down though. I never did that before. I mean sure. I kissed Carrie on the head a couple times.. But never really rested my mouth or her nose into her hair. My cheek yes. Nose no.

I pulled away at this confusingly. "You alright?" I asked. Lastly trying to find my voice again. I shouldn't be thinking like this or did what I did to her..Even if it was a friendly gesture.

She nods her head. Then looked at her bag which was still on my shoulder due to me having to hold her. "Can I have me bag?" She asked. I nodded. I handed her a bottles of water that I stuck inside of the tote bag

She took one to wash out her mouth. Then spat out into the toilet. I held her hair back in case she ended up puking again. Which she did..That wasn't normal and it got me worried. "Are you sure your alright. Your puking a lot?" I asked.

Keeping hands on her to keep her from falling over. "I still will puke till I sleep again...I Never puked this bad before." She said. I nodded. It was now nothing of stomach fluid no food anymore. Which meant her stomach was empty.

"What happened in your dream?" I asked. Wondering if the dream caused it. I was right. Due to her body going hard at this. "Red?" I asked, rubbing her arms slightly to get her notice me again. She snapped out of it.

"I don't want to talk about it." I nodded. "It's not on Sloss Furnace isn't?" I asked without thinking again. I cursed outwards again. She shook her head no.."I did have it last night though.." She said. I nodded. She took out a clothe to clean her self with the rest of water bottle number one.

I looked at her arms and wrists. She did too. "We can cover those up no problem. We can stop by the store to get any stuff to keep from getting infected." I said. I shook my head again. Cause she looked at me with a soft smile again.

"Are you worrying about me Zak?" she asked.. It sounded like the old Cadie, but it still held her innocent side too. Her curious kitten like side. "I would be lying if I didn't say yes. Yes I am worried..." I said.. She nodded. She tossed the bloodied clothe then went to put one in her mouth to check to see if it's bleeding.

The flight Attendant came back. "We are about to land..You better get her and you to your seats." She said. I nodded. I looked at Cadie. As she took a drink of her other one. Which made me flinch due to her flinching due to her stomach being empty and her throat being raw. "Do you need your pill?" I asked she shook her head no.

I nodded, then helped her out of the bathroom. We made our way to our seats. With me sort of holding her slightly. Slipping inside first, I made sure she was sitting down again making sure she was seat belted end so we can land. She looked tired again.. Which I don't blame her at all.

"Well I'll make sure we will stop at a store to get something for you arms alright." I saw her nod. Before starting off trying to sleep again. Even if are landing. I kept her awake how ever. Much to her body protested slightly. We soon landed in Alabama, and our next location is around the corner. But first we need to make a pit stop for Cadie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Needed some more Zak and Cadie moments in the chapters. I have came up with a plan on how this story will carry out. Which I hope others will like too...I'll explain a little bit later on after a couple chapters on what I am going to do.

Also Yes Zak is piecing Cadie to his dream girl. I am sure Zak will get it in real life, but isn't all hundred percent sure that it is true. Until there can be more facts about it. So he believes that girl is dead, but keeps on thinking and remembering certain things Cadie had did or say. When she says things.

Also I am having Cadie and Zak friends. So I wanted them to have a moment that is kind of a friend moment, but slightly a crush in the works to for Zak.