Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Darkness

~Cadie's Flash back POV~

Two siblings where walking home one day. A dark haired boy with green eyes and a redheaded girl with blue green eyes. The twins were me and Declan.

I was the smallest of the Callaghan/Sullivan Clan. My brother is the only one that isn't a redhead like the rest of family except for our da that is. But once in a while you can see some red in his hair. Just not all the time.

People thought me and Declan were normal twin siblings, but sadly only one was normal. That was Declan. Me wasn't normal, people always asked why I wasn't listening to people. Until a voodoo man pointed out that I saw ghosts and communicate with them too.

My dad didn't understand me nor did Declan. My father was scared slightly. But Declan wasn't so much. He only thought it was due to my creative mind.. Despite being the youngest. I was kind of smarter then he was. Also I was very creative too. So he thought, my ghost stories just what they were Ghost stories.

My brother was held back at his school. Due to a bully picking on me. So he got in a fight. I went home. That was when my troubles started. Talking to my grandmam's ghost.

I stopped to see a teddy bear in the trash can, it looked odd. It was all dirty and moldy. It's eyes were missing. What was placed for it's missing eyes were stitches . It's mouth too was sewn closed for a odd reason. It's fur was all matted, it's ear was torn. It's nose is gone with stuffing coming out of it. So odd. I went to it. But Gran had stopped me. I ignored her warning then took the bear home.

Doing so, I showed him to my dad. He reacted in a very strange way. Cause he was reading a book that dealt was possessions through objects, he believed objects can harm people if they are not careful. Also Demons can use the object as a trigger object on humans to get their host.

Upon seeing the dirty, odd looking bear. He slapped me. Not hard, but enough to scare me still. My dad had never hit me once in his life. He always had nun's that were in my private school to punish if I was bad. He despite how much pain it caused him, he was still Irish he was taught not to harm women that goes with his wife and kids.

But he hit me. I cried at this cause of it. He grabbed the bear and threw it away from me. Taking me to my room, then locking me in it. A hour or so he was back, he gave me a hug. "Sorry my angel. Never go to devil's playground my wee one." he said. "Promise me not to find that bear again." he said. I nodded and promised.

A year passed. I was seven, I had yet again broke my dad's rule. I found the bear again, kept him hidden away from my dad. Also it's when I met him. At first he was a boy with dark eyes, hair and skin. He was named Nathan. He became my friend even though no one saw him.

I grew to like him too. However, one day. While I was laughing at Nathan's joke. My aunt cam to visit me. Her name was Maureen O'Malley. She had two twin daughters that were my cousins. Her newest husband was a odd guy. He smelled weird just like she did. It was the smell of herbs and smoke. Also he was a native American too. We called him Fox.

My aunt came to visit even though my dad didn't like her. He called her a witch. For telling me stories that he thought wasn't right. They would get into fights, over it. Stating it's part of my heritage to know of the Folk lore and myths that ran into Ireland and the Celts.

Like me, my aunt sees ghosts. I wanted to show her Nathan. She however reacted too. Upon seeing Nathan. He was still a boy he ran to greet me, with a small kiss on the cheek. I blushed then giggled at this. He said another joke. Making me laugh.

My aunt however saw it differently. She screeched out to her husband. As doing so she started to say some weird stuff. Pulling me behind her, she started chanting in weird ways. Tod came in hearing her distress. "You will not touch her again.. Don't come near my wee Gwenny-Winnie bug." She said.

Nathan was then gone. I cried at this. "Why you do that? He's my friend." I said in tears. She was crying now this strong woman was crying. Taking me to her side, while her husband was cleansing my room with burning sage. Her way of blessing I guessed.

She gave me a odd necklace, it was made of wood, with a weird thing carved into. "Wear this at all times. Make sure you keep it on you my little one." She said. She gave me hug, after I agreed.

My father came home and so did my brother. My father and aunt got into another fight again. She warns him to take care of me and make sure nothing happens. He told her not to come back to our home again.

A few years went and I had changed. I was sleep walking out of the house was found the next morning in the old graveyards. How did I get in. No one knew. I would have nightmares soon afterwards.

Sitting in my closet, I was looking at my bear. The odd thing looked different too. Still the same, but it's mouth had a weird look like it was smiling in a dark way. I tried to get rid of the bear again. Since I was getting nightmares about it.

It kept on coming back. Nathan wasn't happy I tried to get rid of the bear. He was gone again.

I thought it was the end of Nathan. But I was wrong. Dead wrong. I was now going to be thirteen. Our birthday, mine and Declan's. Around midnight it started to happen

I was sleeping at the time. When it happened. I felt the room get cold. Ignoring it I thought it was grandmother at the time. But then the bed dipped. Waking up I saw Nathan on bed with me.

I felt sick and a headache started up. I groaned in pain. Closing my eyes to block him out, it got worse. I opened my eyes. He was now above me, his weight felt real. I was scared. 'Mine' Nathan said. Confused by what he meant as his. His hands grabbed mine forced them above me.

"Gran, Gran." I called out for my grandmam but she was gone again. I started to get sick again. My headache was getting worse then I screamed out in pain. My hands and body felt like it was on fire.

"Please, stop Nathan...Go away please." He made a beast like snarl, moving his head downwards to my neck. I closed my eyes. "Please go away Nathan. Don't hurt me.." I said to him. Felt a sting on my neck my body felt hot. It felt like he had bitten me.

I screamed in pain, as he growled in pleasure. My father came rushing in. So did Declan. My father saw what I saw now. Instead of the dark mass cloud he saw the first time. Looking at me, then the monster. He started to demand it to leave, Shoving Declan out of my room before he said it again.

Pulling out a cross, he started to talk in Latin again, forcing Nathan to get off me. He hissed at my da. He kept on saying words, then Nathan would started talking back. Saying stuff that would make a nun faint.

'She's mine. Forever mine.' My father moved forward towards it, he hissed and snarled. He was changing before my eyes. But I can't move. 'Her body belongs to me' he taunts my dad."You stay away from her..." He then kept on going on with the exorcism.

Nathan hissed, then laughed demonic like laugh. My father got close to him. He was gone again. But I am not so lucky. My body was hurting me, my head felt like it's going to explode. Getting his oil out, he went to bless me and perform a exorcism if needed. I blacked out afterwards. Morning came.

My father wont talk me, Declan only did. He can only talk to me through my bedroom door. My father wont let me out. I cried and begged to let me out. It was our birthday of all days.

Around noon, I was still trying to get out of my door. A van came and got me. Men in white coats took me away from my dad and brother.

I screamed "NO let me go! Daddy!" I cried out in tears. They were fighting against me. As I kept on trashing. Declan was being held back and yelling at our dad.

"DADDY! Don't make me leave! DADDY! I screamed. As they were carrying me off. I kept crying and fighting. I was scared, confused I didn't know what was going on. Why were taking me away. "DADDY!" I screamed out some more. "No Daddy! Please don't let them take me!" I cried out some more.

My dad wont look at me, the man who raised and try to save me. Didn't look me. The person I looked up too. Was gone. He ignored me. My heart felt broken. I shook my head. "No. NO. DADDY!"

They kept me moving away from them. I grabbed the door, out side of the house. I screamed some more. "NO. I WANT ME DADDY!" I yelled out some more. They make me let go. I screamed. Was then met four more guys. They all took me into the van.

They placed a white coat around me. I Screamed and screamed. For my father, I screamed for Declan. Who kept getting held back from our father. He couldn't do anything. He kept fighting our dad.

Until Da did something.. He smacked Declan. Declan was hit hard that caused him to faint. Taking hold of his son he closed the door. I screamed some more. "DADDY!" I trashed about again, my hands wont move my arms wouldn't either they bounded my feet so I can stop kicking.

I was young, they didn't know better. They thought I was mental, they thought I was doing this to hurt myself. I was scared. They didn't see it like that. One man then gave me a shot.

Pain went through me. I passed out, darkness came over me.
-

At the hospital I was now at. I came around. Waking up to a new place. I was terrified. I screamed out for my family. No one came. I looked around. My hands were tied down, my feet free.

The room was all white, with a big window that was a couple good feet off the ground. But I had a feeling was recently done. I got startled out of my confusion when I heard screaming inside the room with me.

A man, was running around. Screaming in pain. Saying his head was on fire. He kept on running around till he met a wall. Close to the window. I flinched at this and got scared at this.
He then started to hit his head, saying get it out of my head, they are in my head over and over again. Then with sick thud, his head exploded against the wall. I Screamed at this as he stopped moving.

Blood was seeping from his head.. "DADDY!" I Screamed, trying to get up. But can't. A man in a white coat came in. He heard me screaming then looked at me. "He he he killed himself." I said. Correction. The man got up dazed as hell, in a lot of pain. Bleeding from his head wound He was leaning to far against the window then he was gone. I had a feeling he died before he even met the pavement.

"He He." I said again. The man shushed me. "Stay calm little one. Your ok. I'll take good care of you.. Your alright." He took out another needle. Pressed it into my body I got tired again.. "Where's my daddy?" I asked lastly.

I was getting tired, then I was out again. He shook his head, then left the room.

My stay at the insane asylum was like this. Over four months, I lost six doctors in four months. They had done what they can to get rid of my problem. Most of the time they drugged me up enough to keep me from seeing the ghosts.

No matter what I saw them, the ones that had died here. Another ghost who scared me was a guy who had overdosed by so much drugs into his body. He died before the needle went into him. Was that going to be me? Am I die like him or the one who was smashed his head into wall.

There was so many suicides, even when I was here now. People went missing too. All five of my doctors kept on making me unable to see the ghosts. They even put me in a room that had kept the very insane people in.

My sixth doctor, had tried what he can do. The only one who was smart enough. He tried to get into my mind and brain. To see what was wrong he was in a scare of his life.

He saw what I was seeing now. This scared the man greatly. He had ran off on me, in the middle of my panic attack. "Something is wrong with her medicine. She keeps seeing them." The doctors said. They stopped sedating me.

A week later, he had killed himself in his office. I was giving another doctor who gave up on me again. I was taking off the medicine that drugged me, put on something else. I was tired, it was to strong and I had almost died in this hell for the first time. They changed it again. So I wont die.

Then came him. The last doctor and the one that is going to ruin my life.

-
Doctor Ivan Tylers was a blond haired, white male with blue eyes. His hair semi long in the back, but kept neat enough. I had been giving some new shot, when he came in. So I wasn't paying attention to him. I have now been to this hospital a year now. I am now going to be fourteen.

Along with my brother. My heart went out for him. Is he missing me still? Did they wonder what had happened to me? Do they even care? I thought as I was thinking of my family. I didn't see the look he had, when he was looking at me.

My mind was busy looking and watching the poor drugged up man who killed himself over and over again, as his ghost ran past me. I closed my eyes to drown out the sounds he made..That I missed the doctor calling me.. Jenevieve instead of Guinevere. "Hello little Jennie." He replied back, trying to get my attention. It didn't happen. So he took a different approach.

"A beautiful girl such as yourself. I can't help but wonder why your in here?" Ivan said, I looked at him. As he was finishing what he said. He had sat down on my bed and was close to me now. This was against the rules.

No doctor was allowed to be this close to their patients. It's to keep both safe. Mostly the doctors. He then started to touch my hair. It was odd that he was doing so. I moved. He smiled at this. Only person who touched my hair was Declan or Grandpa.

"What's wrong Jennie? Is there something wrong?" He asked. I cried then. "That's not my name, and I want my family" I said in tears. He clicked his tongue then moved to lay my head down on his lap. I blushed at this while I was crying.

What was he doing to me. He tried to comfort me. As he kept caressing my hair, he became different. My nightmare was about to get worse. "I am sorry my dear. But your not going to leave for a long time. You see your family got rid of you cause they couldn't handle your sickness. Your sick in the head. Causing them pain."

I Screamed out in tears, trying to get up. He held my head down. I freaked out even more. I was then met with a sting to my face. He had slapped me. Taking my arms. He began to shake me. "How fucking dare you? Don't you ever hit me there again." He said. Yelling at me.

He smacked me once more, then shoved me off the bed. I was dazed, and try to get away. He got up came to me. He wasn't a nice doctor. Not like the ones who were with me. They never had hit me, they only drugged me up that was it. Or tried to get rid my 'problem'. He was different.

"Get your ass up now!" He demands, yanking me up by the arms again. He shakes me again. Then shoved me. I fell against the wall. "St-stop." I said trying to get him to stop. He laughed at this. "I am not like those push overs. They needed to be let go anyways. Did you know your causing them their own deaths." This came in a shock.

They all died due to me? He then started to crush me with his body. Literally. I felt his body push against me. His weight pressing me into the wall more and more. As he was doing he started to do another thing.

He was touching me. "Your well developed for a redhead....."He said, taking this as his way to telling by feeling my chest. It's not my fault my family the women were capable of having breasts early. Even if I was small. I felt him push more. I cried out again. He covered my mouth. "Shut up!" He hissed. My uncle Ryan, told me to never let men touch me or guys unless I am married to the guy or dating him.

I then did what I can do. I bite down on his hand. That was over my mouth. He hissed in pain pulling back. He moved away. Touching his hand. For a moment, then came back at me. He smacks me again after he was done he pushed me. I hit my head on the wall again. Grabbing me he picks me up and starts to choke me a little bit.

"No biting. Do you want me to tear your pretty teeth out.. Don't make me tear your pretty mouth up." He shouted again.He released my neck then moved me again. He wasn't done yet. Also I felt something weird. It was poking me, part of him was poking me.

My father, nor my family told me about a male's body and what it does or how it reacts. I froze at this, He smirked at this. Eyes were different. They were cold like icy waters. I sent him a please stop this look. He didn't listen.

I felt him turn me around. Then shoved me out the window part way. "I must teach you how to behave." He said. "Hurt me, I'll hurt you back." he said in warning. I felt him push against me again. I moaned at this pain he gave me. This made the thing that was poking me, get harder.

He took one hand to my mouth again, to keep me quiet. He had pushed me again, but then moved his other hand along my bum. He kept rubbing it. Then he snapped out of it. Pulling me backwards. I was met with the wall again.

"Tell anyone. I'll wring your pretty neck." He spat at me. With that, I felt sharp stab of pain. Then it was gone. He pulled a needle out. Then left me alone. I try to move but can't. I cried. It's all I could do.

I fell to the ground and passed out due to the shot he had gave me.

Month's past and Ivan stayed as my doctor. He had came up with new ways to say help me. But it was all a lie. He did it to hurt me. He upend the drugs that was giving to me. To make me unaware of what's going on. I can't even see my grandmother anymore. Or recognize her.

If my family saw me, I wont be able to know them either. But it didn't make me stop seeing the shadows or the ghosts. "Your sick. Your fucking brain is dying leaving you to see what your seeing." he spat at me. Ivan said. Getting pissed off at me when his ideas don't work.

He would of hit me anyways. If not's worse. He let's his whores a couple nurses in my room to have sex in here. He would hit me to get them excited or him. My pain became his pleasure. A year went by.

Getting tired of his routine. I was fifteenth now. I spent two years in hell. Going on three. I was being dragged out of my room to another place. My eyes were unable to stand light. Even the ones in the hall way.

I kept fighting against him. As he pushed and kept pushing me to move. I fight slightly still. We came past a room. A black lady was watching me and Doctor Ivan. As he kept pushing me to another room.

I stopped, the room I was now in was dark. "Shut your eyes!" He demanded. I did. I felt something get tied to my head. Opening the eyes. It was darkness. Nothing but black. He had blindfolded me.

I felt my hands get strapped down, as he kept going. My head was feeling weight. "She's seeing things. The medicine isn't working. This is the only way. The dark isn't helping either." He had removed the lights in my room. Made it dark. He thought, if I can't see them. I wont see them in the dark. But he was wrong.

I still saw shadowed people and ghosts. Demons too. I then felt a shock hit me. I screamed at this cause it's the first time I felt this pain. I screamed and screamed. As currants go through my body. My heart was beating so fast. I felt like I could die.

Then it was gone. I felt sick afterwards. "Did it work?" He asked. Taking the blind fold off. My vision was blurry. I only saw their coats and faces a little bit. Then I saw them again. "No it's not. We'll try again soon enough. This can work." I was pulled to my feet. Dragged back to my room.

A few weeks past. My hands were tied down to the bed. I tried to sleep but can't. Their voices were causing me headaches. I started to get worse each time, I went through shock therapy once a week. I still saw them no matter what.
They kept getting closer. The shadows.

Another week, it was different. Ivan came to my room. Began to touch me. I felt a slap that hit me in the face. One hand was tied. The other wasn't. I felt weight on me. I looked up in the dark to see a outline of him. Straddling me.

I Screamed at this. He shuts me up. By covering my mouth. "Ssshhh. My Jennie....I'm not going to hurt you. Be a good little girl let me do this." He said. Into my ear. I shook in fear. This was wrong. I felt his hand began to touch my body. Outside of the paper gown I had on.

He kept making weird noises. I felt him poking me again. His breath smelt weird. "Stop. please.." I said. Into his hand. I felt him get up. Taking me to the wall behind me. I felt his body against me. My front half of my body was pressed against the wall. He pushed into me more. Starting to feel me up again.

It felt weird. His hands then left to reach my paper dress. Going up it. He began to feel my skin, my flesh. I try to hold back the crying. He told me to shut up. "Keep quiet my dear Jennie. Your mine and I'm not letting you go." he said. I felt him started to touch my chest. He made sounds again that made me shake.

Why did he do that? I felt his hips digging into my bum again. He was poking me. " A little slut." he said, in a hiss. He pushed me against the wall again. Then turned me around again. I screamed in pain. Cause my wrist. Being caught behind my body also it twisted my wrist wrong. "No one will want a sick little girl like you...Anyways." He said.

What was he doing? Don't tell me he was... No he can't be? I thought in my head. I felt his hands touch my neck. Squeezing me there again. He kept doing this for a while longer. Making me cry in pain. He smiled at this. He moved his head towards my neck again. I whimpered. He mistook it. He chuckled.. "A wonderful little slut you'll make." He said. He kissed me there, then moved lower to my chest. His hands began to move again. One went to my mouth. As he began to kiss me on the chest. He groaned at this. Making me shake in fear. He once again mistook it. Or he enjoyed it.

"St-" I couldn't say anything. I screamed out wards. As I felt him touching me where he shouldn't be touching. That was to be saved by your life time partner. My family was very much Old tradition at times. Except for my aunt. She married Fox when she was with child. .

I closed my eyes, trying to keep my tears from falling but I can't stop them. He kept pushing his hand into me. I hurt. He kept hurting me. He released his mouth from my chest. With a loud wet pop. "Come on you little whore. Do it." He said. 'Do what? What did he mean?" I then felt something hit me. I tried to close my legs but he kept them open between his. He kept touching me faster. I squealed in pain as he kept doing this.

Then I felt heat leave me. I blushed and felt shame. He chuckled at this. "Stay right here. I'll be right back. I wont do it yet. But I want to try something else." He then left to get one of the nurses. Leaving the door open.

I took this moment release my hand. Shaky. I left the room. My eyes burning due to the light hallways. I then ran for it. I want to be out of here. So I ran. As doing so I can hear him with one of his whore nurses. A blond haired woman, with green eyes. With big faked boobs and small body. She looked like a whore more then a nurse.

Also she would have sex with her male or female patients too. Those two deserved their hell together. I thought I ran for it. He started to shout for me.

I felt trapped, I couldn't get out. No matter what. I kept on running and running as fast as I can. In nothing but a paper nightgown, I kept on running. As I heard footsteps coming towards me. I panicked at this time.

I met Cecile that day, and I would always come to visit her. (Yes I didn't add Cecile's Death and how she met Cecile since she was in a flash back a chapter back. Also I didn't want to rewrite Cecile's Death and Cadie's rape.).

After a hour passed. I decided to leave for my room. I sighed, There is no way for me to escape. Not unless I died that was. I kept on walking till. He caught me finally. I Was beaten as always.

Afterwards, he strapped me into my bed. Forced me to partake in his sex between him and his blond haired nurse. No he didn't force me but the girl. Got what he said hot when he was with other girls. She started to kiss me, and touch me to. I freaked out at this. She slapped me back.

He was watching us too. "Hurt her again.." He purrs. The nurse smirked at this. Taking my undies off me. She kept touching me till. Her head moved. I closed my eyes and kept my self from feeling what she was doing to me. I wanted this to stop.

I felt her get off me. "She wont let loose. I am getting wet." She said. He smirked. Then without any warning well. They did it in my room. I kept my eyes closed. As they kept on having sex. Closing out their sounds and I try my best. I soon passed out. Soon after they were done.

A year passed. I had kept making nighttime visits with Cecile. My friend. I told her what he did too me. She felt sorry for me. But she couldn't do anything to help me. She and I knew they wont help me.

"Just hold on sugar. Your family will come for you one day.. They might not forgotten you." She said. Trying to keep me from crying. My body hurts. I started to cough more and more. My headaches getting worse.

Also Ivan wont stop degrading me. I was scared of him. But what can I do? None of the other doctors ignored my cries of pain. None cared what a sick girl will say. "What do you think on Ghosts?" I asked one day. She smiled. "I believe in them. I mean. I am sure they are around somewhere. We just close them out of minds. Refuse to well...See them." She was drugged like me.

She had to go through a skin graph for new skin. Since her old one was causing her pain. I left her alone so she can sleep.

A year went by. I am sixteen now. It was getting hard to evade Ivan's ever wondering hands. But his lust got to much one day. He then took something from me. That I can't have back.

He broke up with the nurse. Due to her sleeping with one of the newest doctors. Also that doctor was a female. He sat his sights on me now.

I was dizzy, my last shock therapy did a number one me. My speech was slipping, he had the volts go up. To get rid of my ghosts. He slipped into my room one day. I Was sleeping when this was happening.

I woke up to feel pain on my body. I opened my eyes. He was on top me. "I will have you Jennie." He said. I tried to get up. But he had tied me down. Also his weight kept me from moving away. "Pleease. It's wrong..." I said.

He smirked. He starts to kiss my neck. As doing so. I felt a prick again. I screamed in pain. As he kept kissing my neck. I was getting blurry eyed. I cant see to good. As he was removing his pants. "No. pleasse." I said. He smirked I then was out as he raped me.

Two hours passed. I woke up. I groaned in pain. My hands were untied. Then I noticed it on my bed sheet. Blood. I screamed at this. Since my stay here. I haven't had a monthly flow. Due to the stress and pain. As well medications that was pushed into my body. I wasn't able to have them.

I screamed again, then got up. I fell on the ground. I was naked. I noticed blood on my legs. I hurt badly. Why did it hurt. I got my paper gown on the ran for Cecile.

Cecile was gone. She left me, but she was with her family now instead. She was free. I wasn't.

Year went by I got older. He kept on lusting after me. If he didn't rape me. Then it would be torturing me with more ideas. He kept me as his whore. Saying no one will want a damaged girl ever again.

I was being walked down the hall way one day. I felt sick. Very sick. I was cold. What's worse. I was with child I think. A bastard child. Due to his rapes.

I had no fight in me anymore. I was tired, sore and I just didn't care. I was being forced into cold water. I started to cough and struggle slightly. This was his newest way to torture me. His lackeys only watched as he kept hurting me.

He pushed me deeper into the tub. I screamed and would cough up water in my lung, I would black out. I wished they can kill me? I thought. Then what would happen to the wee one inside me.

I was dragged out this time. Soaking wet, The doctors starts to bring me back. I coughed up the water that came from my lungs. Tubes went into my body to drain my lungs. My lungs were now slowly hurting me and weak. I was coughing up blood a lot. The drugs god the drugs wont stop. They put new ones in me.

I still saw them. The shadows. One shadow was getting ever closer to me. He was huge black, robe. I can't see him. But they got closer each timed I had almost died. I lost count with my near deaths.

I had no fight in me. As he dragged me like a ragged doll. Upon going into my room. He decided to treat to himself. As well.

He shoved me against the wall again. My belly wasn't noticeable yet. My back against his body. He rubbed his body against me. I just gave up at this time. "Come on fight it bitch. Scream." He hissed. He pulled on my hair I screamed at this. He released himself from his pants. Taking my undies off. He pushed into my body again.

His forbidden manhood inside me. He kept pushing in and out me. I just didn't cared anymore. My family gave me up. I will give up too. Nothing can help me. I am stuck here till I die. I cried at this time. He started to move faster in me. His hands clawing against my back as he kept pounding into me. I Screamed again in pain. My breasts were getting sore and big. Due to my child inside me..Well children.

I knew I was carrying twins inside me. They'll notice one day. Then he was done. He let's himself go inside of me. With finished sigh, he got off me. Not yet pulling himself back in his pants. He turned me around. "I have something else I want you to do." he said.

He forced me once again, to do another pleasure to him. If I bit him. I would pay. After he was done. He left me alone. I was laying against the wall. The guy who hit the wall ran past me again.

With his thud. I try to push out what seeds that was left in me out of my body. I was tired. My hair wasn't shiny, skin was bruised and sore. I had scars from him. Bite marks. And needle punctures. My eyes were big and dilated. I lost the shine that my grandda loved. He called my eyes the gems of the sea. My grandfather was a retired sea captain as well Naval Captain too.

I didn't care anymore. What's worse. I was pregnant and I am stuck here in hell. Along with the twins I had inside me. They would kill them possibly. "I am sorry my wee ones."I said. Getting up. I took off my gown. Wrapped the sheet around me. I Shivered due to the cold dark room. The shadowy figures shows up again. Making me look at what he was pointing at.. The window. I hesitated. But in the end. I took the cowards way.

I went to the window. My eyes flinched at the light that the streetlights gave off. It was night time. The best time. I thought. Getting up I moved my body out the window. Being careful. I stood up out side of it. I got dizzy.

"Be with me please Mam. Gran. I am so tired. Take me away." I pleaded with them. I took a deep breath started to push when all the sudden. I felt something grab me.

I screamed at this cause the arms wrapped around my middle. I screamed kicked and then fell. I screamed some more as the person grunted. "Take it easy. Your alright love." In a British accent.

I felt the person pulling me back inside. I was crying and in tears. I didn't see him. But the person was male. He dark hair with gentle eyes they were a hazel color. Small flicker. Made me remember him some where.

"Don't worry love. It's ok." He said. I started to cry against his body. He wrapped his arms around me. "Why didn't you let me die?" I said brokenly. He rubs my tears away softly. "It's not the way out. Just hang on. I am here for you now. I noticed you a couple times.." he said. His voice changed a little bit. 'Cadie' a voice said. I shook my head.

His voice sounded familiar. Some how. 'Come back to me.' the voice said again. I moved away from the man. He was shifting slightly. I shook my head. I fell to the ground again. He went to me. "Let me help you sweetheart." he said. Why did he sound familiar.

I felt a prick enter me. In tears. 'Come back to me sweetie' the voice rang through out my ears. I fainted in the doctor's arms. With those last words.. Of the sweet doctor. "I'll protect you sweetheart..Just give me time."

I woke up to the same place I was in. The hotel bed. I heard fighting outside my door. I couldn't get up. I was to weak and dizzy. The door opens. It was Ivan and the nice doctor. He had dark hair it was styled different, his eyes instead of hazel were blue. They looked familiar to me. Where have I seen them or him for that matter.

"Well for now on. I am here to watch over your treatments. She in bad state of health." The nice doctor said. He once had a British Accent. But now it was different. American. Ivan sneered. "To hell with you boy. You don't know jack shit on what I do to her. She's my patient." Folding his arms. The nice doctor had glared.

"It's you." I said quietly. But my Irish accent slipped from me. My accent started to slip since the shock therapy got worse. The dark haired doctor heard me then nodded. "Yes, it's me. I was talking to the doctor who is looking over your health." He said. He looked familiar, his eyes did too.

"What's your name boy? How come I Never saw you here before?" He glared at Ivan. "My name's Zak.. I am recently new here. I've been watching you and your patient." I tilted my head. That name. I shook my head. No. Zak...He wasn't here. He wasn't a doctor... Doctor William Peters was the doctor who saved me.

I Screamed out in pain. My head was hurting me. The nice doctor ran to me quickly. Ivan just smirked. "I'm in charge of her still. I can do what I want with her. Her body's mine." He said in a possessive way. Which made me shake.

Zak, the good doctor. Glared his body went hard. 'Why am is Zak in my memories?'...'Come back to us.' the words said again. Another voice entered my head. I screamed some more in pain. "Touch her in any form or way. I'll wont be getting ugly." Now that was the Zak I did know.

How the heck was he in my mind? I never seen him once in the mental hospital. Ivan left my room. Leaving me with Zak. "Zak?" I asked. He looked at me. I shivered. Then shook my head. He smiled softly but it was a sadden one.

"Get rest now." He placed a kiss on my head. I blushed at this touch. "Your safe now." He then waits till I went to sleep to leave me alone to rest up.

Months passed. I got bigger. My belly, my breasts and everything. Zak was with me watching Ivan through out my tortures.. Except for the one day. Ivan cornered me started to rape me again. He found out my dark secret. I was heavily with child. But wasn't due yet.

"Fuck me? Your knocked up." He slaps me upside the head. Then shoved my big belly against the wall. He starts to rape me all over again. He pulls out as I screamed for help. He was done. Being wise. He released himself outside of me, then ran as I was crying in tears again. He left me alone for last few weeks.

'Cadence' the voice came back again. I was past due my children were past due. I was in pain. But how. I felt sick. Very sick. Ivan came to my room. His look didn't change since he found out about me.

He picks me up off the bed. Grabs me. Like always. My eyes were blind folded. I wasn't able to see again. I knew where I was going. But I can't do it. "No please. Don't..." I begged him. Zak and rest of the doctors followed us. I kept fighting against him.

"Let me hold on to her." Zak's voice spoke out. Ivan looked at Zak. "Zak." I called out to him. "Zak." he smiled I knew he did. Ivan let's go of me. After he gave me a couple good bruises. Zak took me in his arms. I felt a shock enter me. As he did too.

"Keep moving sweetie." he said. I shook my head. "I Can't. Please don't let me go Zak." I begged him. He ignored me. Kept pushing me to the doors. The more he kept walking me. More I fought back. It felt familiar. Some how.

'Wake up soon sweetie.' a voice said again. It's Zak's voice. He only called me sweetie. "Zak!" I called out again. I felt his hands get light against me, brushing my arms. With his fingers. We stopped in the dark big room.

"Please...Wake me up.." I begged. I knew what was to happen. Zak knew it too. If he was right about him having dreams of me. That's when it clicked. He is here, cause he was the last person who is helping me. Like Williams did. Zak cared for me. He had dreams of me. "Please..Wake me up."

I said in tears.. I felt the wires being placed on my head. With tears in my eyes. "Zak!" Then came the pain. I screamed out in pain. My body giving me more pain pushed into me. Since the twins were inside of my body. "St-top please." I said. My body convulsed as I kept on getting the currants. "I am with a child." I yelled out.

I then started to leave. My body stopped after the pain went away. They stopped it I panted. Then was seeing the light.

I woke up to Zak looking at me. Pain in his eyes. I lost my children. "Stay with me sweetheart. Hold on." He said. I started to close my eyes slowly. Last thing I saw was Zak's face...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok let me explain what I did. Yes I had to add Zak in this flash back. Why I did it? Cause for a reason. Like Doctor Williams did. Zak ends up helping Cadie willingly without thinking. Which made him the second person that cared for her and is trying to get people see she isn't sick.. (Also goes by the dreams he had gotten after she left hospital. Zak was having the dreams of her in personal hell.)

So in place of Williams. I put Zak in it. So she can remember that she wasn't alone in the world anymore. She had Zak. As well Nick and Aaron too. The voices yes. They were of Zak during the time she was under. I'll add another chapter up All on Zak's POV as well the guys. While she is going through her memories.

Anyways. I do hope everyone is liking the story.. Thank you for those who commented and read. Thank you very much.