Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

The Constantino's Assistant P. 1

Cadie's POV

I groaned as I felt my headache coming back. I rubbed my temples for a little bit to try and relieve the tension. I was in front of the computer listening to EVPs when Debby, my boss, came in.

"Are you okay, Baby Doll?" she asked. The short, tan lady with dark colored hair with red streaks called to me. I looked up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. She smiled at me slightly then sat down next to me.

She watched me as I was listening to the same EVP all over again before writing down what it said.

“You're doing pretty good, Baby." she said. I nodded slightly, but then smiled.

"Thank you Debby."

She smiled back.

Who am I, you are wondering. I am Guinevere Cadence Callaghan. People rarely ever called me by my first name except for family. They call me Gwen or Gwenny for short. Everyone else just calls me Cadence, or Cadie for short.

I had been in hospitals for nearly three years, plus one year of healing properly at home. Afterwards, I ended up getting a job as Debby and Mark's assistant. I've been working with them for nearly two years now.

They didn't mind that I was in and out of hospitals still, since I had to be checked once every month, just to make sure. What ever sickness I have isn't going to take me back to hell. I shook my head.

"You wanted me to do something?" I asked, looking over at Debby as I paused an EVP I was working on. She nodded.

During the two years I had worked with them, all I did was write down where they are needed, who they needed to help, and also write down and keep tags of their things. I didn't mind doing this. Afterwards, I became a researcher for them.

I became very good at looking into the history for places. I can just feel what has happened in certain places, and also I can see and understand things to a point. After that, I'd have to double check the recorded history to make sure I wasn't seeing things or my brain wasn’t playing tricks on me.

Besides being a researcher, I became a good EVP specialist. Like my researching, EVPs are something that I always enjoyed reviewing after Debby taught me a year after I started working for them when she found out I had a knack for them. If only they really knew why I was good at this stuff.

You see, before I met them, I was a sick little girl when I was young. I spent years in a hospital. People didn't see things like I did or hear what I hear at every single minute of every single day. The doctors deemed me as being mentally ill without even a second glance. They would do gods knows what to me in order to try and force my body and mind into submission, to make me believe what they wanted me to believe; what they considered to be normal. To them, the fact I could see the dead and hear their voices was nothing but a sickness that runs deep inside my brain.

I almost believed them, almost did that is. Was it all in my head in the first place? Was me seeing ghosts and demons a sign that I was ill? My sickness was seeing ghosts, demons and shadows, in daylight and at night; Shadows that didn't have owners. I would have visions of people that had died.

You see why someone like me is in a field job that runs with the ghosts and paranormal; because I want to believe, but I was also scared to do so. I had often asked myself: Why am I here when this stuff had caused me so much pain in my life. It's easy; I want closure, and to do something I am passionate about in my new life outside of hospital.

I shook my head again, and flinched as I felt my headache building.

"Do you need a break, Cadie?" Debby asked.

"Aye! You wanted me to do something?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanted to see if your alright with meeting these guys we have scheduled for today."

“Okay.” I was confused. Normally, the team would show up and I wouldn't be needed to meet them. I did once in a while, but not often. Over the two years I had worked with Debby and Mark, I had met some good paranormal groups, ”Is it Ryan this time?”

Usually, the only time I was asked to be involved with a paranormal tam was when Debby agreed for Ryan Buell to take me on as a temporary member to his team. When I had met him, we had hit it off very well.

“No, sadly it's not. I know this is out of the ordinary but this team are still sort of new to this field. I offered them our expertise in helping them decipher some EVPS they captured.”

“Ok. Who are they?" I asked, taking the bait. Debby smirked at this.

"Hold on they are not TAPs, are they?" I questioned tensely. I didn't do so well with them last time.

Debby barked out a laugh at my out burst. She and Mark know not to put me in the same room with them. They had offered their help to TAPs once, but they had refused it. One of the team members, Kris Williams, had pushed the rest of her team to accept the offer though, so they had met up with me. The only problem was we didn’t get along so well as they seemed more interested in debunking any EVPs I caught then actually finding any evidence. Mark ended up having to carry me out of the room cause I was getting so angry at them. Kris and I had become friends however. She thought I was crazy but awesome for yelling at her two teammates, in Gaelic no less.

“No, it's not them. You remember the footage we showed you when you first started with us?" She questioned.

I kind of did remember it. It was the first thing they had me watch with them to see if I can see anything else that may have been missed. Truth be told though, it down right scared me.

"You mean the documentary with the brick being tossed, as well the pieces of wood too?" I asked.

“Yes. That's the team we’re scheduled to meet today. They’re called the Ghost Adventures Crew."

I nodded and then looked over at the screen for a minute or two.

"Also we caught EVPs in the same place after Mark and I went to check it out too.” she added.

"You mean the ‘Thank you, but we've done it.' EVP as well?”

She smiled at this and nodded.

“Yes, that was them. They’ve came a long way since then. So do you think you can meet with them? Mark and I accidentally double booked that time."

"I said I'll do it Debby." I said, making my choice final.

“Okay, here’s where we agreed to meet them." She said, writing down the location.

" Why not have them come here instead?" I asked, confused. She laughed again.

"Because the leader of the group lost signal on his cell when he last called me. He hasn't called me back yet but I managed to send a text to on of the other guys in the team to meet you here." she explained, passing me the piece of paper with the address on it.

I sighed as I got up and put my vest back over my shirt. As I was doing so, Mark entered the room.

”Don't let them push you around though, Caye. The lead investigator of the group seemed to have a big ego." he declared. I huffed at this. I don't like guys like that.

"Don't worry, Mark. Cadie can handle them, even the one with the ego.”

I nodded, feeling proud of my Irish background. Of course I can handle them.

"Besides her temper can make sure they won’t do the wrong thing by the three of us" Debby laughed.

I smirked once more. They knew my anger can rival ten Celtic Warriors, or so Debby joked. Me; I think I can rival four big, hairy ones, give or take. I wasn't a red head for nothing anyways, and to top it off, I am Irish; my Irish Blood only served to fuel my fiery temper.

I went to leave, grabbing my hat and sunglasses. Before I walked out the door, a wave of dizziness came over me all of a sudden. I grabbed the door in order to regain my equilibrium.

"Are you sure you’re up to this?" Mark asked. Despite his looks, Mark has always been a big softy towards me. He sees me like a daughter or a little sister, which is why Debby calls me Baby or Baby Doll. Better then being called a Leprechaun, if you ask me.

"I'll be fine. I need some air anyways."I answered.

He and Debby nodded.

I looked down at my stomach briefly and placed a hand where I know a scar is located, sighing. Some pain refuses to heal over time, especially if that pain was deep inside where it hurts the most: My heart. I shook my head, trying to clear it, then stepped out side to meet the guys. Just as I realize I had forgotten to ask their names, I noticed Debby had written them down on the paper alongside the address I was to meet them at.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cadie will meet them for the first time next chapter...Also Next chapters well be very long too.. I promise..