Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

A New Problem

Cadie's POV

I woke up, when doing so. I noticed I was now in the hotel. Looking around me, cause I got startled from a dream I had gotten.

I missed out on that I wasn't alone in this room. I started to drift into my own thoughts, thinking on what had happened. But nothing came to me again. Well small parts did. Like Zak crying do to me, as well the look of pain, yet relief was in his eyes. When he looked at me.

I shook my head..Was it all a dream? Like the one I had.. A flash back came back to me. As I was thinking of the dream

However I got pulled out of my thoughts, when I felt something moved beside me. I felt arms around my body, holding me tightly. I Screamed at this. Causing the body next to me be startled also. The body bolted upwards, looking around he then asked. "What's wrong? Someone here Red?" It was Zak.

"Zak?" I called out, he nods. "Yes sweetie. Are you ok?" He asked again. I nod at him, still trying to think what had happened. "Where am I?" I asked. Zak was looking at me sheepishly now, "In my room. I had to keep you in here while we were looking over the footage's." He said. Rubbing his hair.

"We wanted to keep an eye on you." I nodded, still confused. "Why is that?" I asked, he then got confused. "Can we have the light on a little bit Sweetheart. I want to look at you better as we talk." He said. I nodded. "Ok we can." I replied back to him.

"Close your eyes sweetie." He said, I closed my eyes as Zak went to turn the lamp on. Turning it to the lowest setting it can be on. "OK, I can see you now." I heard him say. I opened my eyes, to see Zak now. He looked very tired still, his hair sticking up. He was shirtless too, I blushed lightly at this. Due to the fact, I never really paid attention to him shirtless before.

He looked down at his chest. Before putting on his shirt. "Don't worry. I am wearing pants, we didn't do anything." he said, while getting up to be close to me again. He wore trousers, that he must of slept in.

He then sat closer to me. "So... Do you remember what has happened to you the day before yesterday? " he asked. I remembered wee bits of it, but nothing afterwards. It was all foggy to me.. "No, not really.. Why?" I asked, when I saw his face.

If I didn't know any better he was slightly hurt and sadden by what I said. "What happened?" I asked. Getting up as doing so, I noticed I was wearing my bathrobe. I looked at Zak at this. "We had a lady help you with that." He said, I nodded. I fixed my bathrobe to noticed I hardly wore anything under it. Except my underwear and bra.

I blushed lightly at this. "Are you sure you didn't remember anything?" he asked, making sure he heard me right. I nodded.. But then thought for a minute, "I did thought I saw you upset. Like your in pain and have a lot heart ache...But other then that no."

He gave a snort, but sighed. " I thought you would say something like that. Um..." I waited for him to talk to me.."We well....You.. um..." I nodded. He took a long moment, before going with what he said. "You almost died at the hospital.. We went to a mental asylum, afterwards you got very sick. We almost lost you." He said, he wasn't looking at me at this time. He was looking at the door.

I noticed his voice was different. "Are you alright?" I asked. He nodded, that didn't convince me.. "Doctor Tylers was at the hospital too.." I froze at this. He caught that fear in me. "He's dead though, he killed himself. The bastard had took something and he killed himself." I nodded.

He then looked at me again. "What is it Zak?" I asked. He shook his head. Decided what he was thinking on, well stay inside of his thoughts.

Zak's POV

I kept on thinking on it, but I can't say what I wanted to say. I don't want to sound like I am excited over the fact she had died. I wanted to know what it felt like. But didn't want too, since I know it was wrong.

But she seemed to pick it up.. But didn't tell me about it. I figured as much too. But then a troubling thought came to me, and it down right scared me with what I am thinking on. "What is it Zak?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Do you still like... Us?" I asked. She looked slightly upset over it. "I meant as, being with me, Nick and Aaron. Working with us." I said. She nodded. "I know what you meant.. Yes, Aye. I do still love working with you guys... Why?"

I felt sick again.... "You should get better friends then me Cadie. Ones that wont try to get you killed over some stupid choices." I said, I saw her get a crossed look at me. So she was sort of back to her old self...

Tell the truth, I liked the other side of her better. Next to the one, where she taunts me too. This is like what she had when we first met look. Which I don't really like. "What if I don't want anyone new? You know me more then anyone in this world. Yet you wont toss me into a rubbish heap or the wolves. Once you found out." I stopped her.

"Calm down sweetheart.." I said with a soft look. Making her see I was still worried about her and wanted her to rest. "I want you to rest up and not get upset over my stupid mouth." I knew she was going to slap me. I took her hand, as well her body and moved. So she was laying under me. To keep her from hitting me.

I took hold of her hands, with both of mine. When I pinned her body under mine to keep her from fighting me. "Don't. Just stop it Cadie... I don't need this after you nearly died a day ago." I said to her, she had a startled look under me. She must of thought I wasn't going to pull that on her. I closed my eyes on that look too..Tylers had pinned her down to fuck her..

I had her pinned under me in almost the same manner. A brief feeling went into my body for the moment. That was enough to let me go of her. I let go of her hands, then sat up from her body. Then moved so I was on my side of the bed away from her side.

We didn't spoke since then. Till around a hour or two. "Was it that painful for you?" she asked. I sighed, I didn't want her to know how much it had affected me greatly. It felt like I had died along with her..That is something that troubled me more.

I should be like this with Carrie, not with Cadie. Cadence was my friend, not a girlfriend that I am dating. Yet Carrie thinks there is more between me and Red still. No matter how much I tried calling her. She wont change her mind.

I missed out on the bed dipping, then felt Cadie against me. I knew it was her since it's just me and her in my room. Also she has that shock, that we get when either touch or bump into one another.

"I am sorry." She said finally. I shook my head. "Don't be.. I am the one that caused it." she then did something to startle me. I felt her arms go around me, then hugged me. I was fighting the urge to turn her around on my lap to hold her also.

But left it alone. "Were you scared of loosing me?" She asked. I nodded. "All of us was scared actually. We thought we lost a part of ourselves when you almost died." I said, I then did however move my hands on her's since they were around my neck. "We were all scared." I said. I hated admitting what I felt with her.

Then it happened. I felt her shock once again, as doing so however. I felt a light very light pressure on my cheek. It was light, very gentle and slightly warm. My body reacted with this touch. As she pulled away from my cheek. "Sorry for making you guys scared."

I looked at her, shocked she even did that. 'Did she just kiss me on the cheek?' I thought. I then moved her so she was now sitting on my lap this time. Making her blush. "Don't worry. I wont do anything." I said, I smiled softly at this blush. God I loved making her blush. I noticed how much I would miss this on her.

I then took a moment to look at her eyes. They were dark, yet soft again. Light bluish green color, where her pupils are not dilated at. It made me think of light touching the darkness in a way.

I shook my head. "You have no idea on how much of an effect you had on us sweetie." I said to her, She looked at me then, the door. "Are Nick and Aaron still around?" She asked. I nodded. "They went to get something to eat.. I stayed cause I wanted to make sure you are alright." I saw her smile slightly at this.

"So you can't remember much on what had happened right?" She nods. "All I can remember was, I felt all numb and was feeling like I was falling deep into darkness....Then all the sudden.. I well I heard and saw.....
She didn't say anything. I looked at her again. "Heard and saw what?" I asked, since she didn't tell me.. I thought for a minute..She said my name, while she was trying to wake up so I put that as my guess.."Me?" I asked. She nods.

"You brought me back." She said in a very soft whisper. I ended up moving again, still slightly shocked of that outcome. So no I was laying down with her, so she can lay down again too. "Are you still working on the footage?" she asked. I nod. "We won't leave for a while. I want to make a stop to see a expert. Nick had been slapped by a ghost before we went to go find you. So we want to see what he makes of it." I saw her nod at this.

"We wont show yours though. Tell the truth, I wish to burn that part once we get back.." "Why not take it out, I mean we done a lot with the other episodes to save time so the episodes can be aired for an hour." I smiled at this. "We'll see what we can do ok.. I'll think about it alright." I saw her nod at this.

We went into another quiet spell till I remembered.."We need to pick up your medications. You had developed an infection while you were sick. So they gave you some more medicine to help clear it.." She groaned at this tiredly.. I smiled softly at this.

"Hey it's better than having crappy lungs." She didn't say anything at the moment. I figured out why, when I felt a rumble come through her body, as she was holding back a cough. I smiled at this too. I moved a little bit to reach for a bottle. "Here, take this you be needing it right now." I said. Giving her the medicine. She took it with a bottle of water. She lays back down next to me.

"So what do you want to do?" She asked. I shook my head. "We got nothing to do right now. Nick and Aaron won't be back till around three. They went to go check the time we be able to leave the airport, when your better enough to go home with us. Also they went to get me something to eat too." I said.
"So we got a while longer still.. So we can do what ever you feel up to doing." I said again.

She then looked at me. "Do you want to just um...Talk?" I never really had that offer from a female before. Well a friend yes, but most would.. I shook my head. "Yeah, sure we can. Besides I want to know more on Guinevere Cadence Callaghan, before her world got dark." I said.

Remembering that Guinevere was her first name. I wanted to know more about her past and history when her world got dark. So she wont be alone, as she think is was.

She nods shyly.. "I'll tell you how she changed, how her life changed." I froze at this. Is she willing to tell me what had happened to her? "Are you sure on this? I mean you don't have to. I already know how much of the stuff happened." I said.

She "Yet how would you know if it's real or not. Your dreams can show you so much. It's best to know more facts, then go by what you dreamed of." I smiled at this again. "Like what you do, with the locations we gone to." She nodded.

"Fair enough, I'll stay and listen till you sleep." I said. She nodded. She took a deep breathe, but flinched at the light slightly. "Hold on ok." I said. Turning the light off, then moved the curtains so no light came in. I laid back down with her.

As doing so, I felt like this was right. Oddly enough, I liked the feeling of her body next to me. Like this. I pushed back the feeling I got again. "Ok tell me from the beginning alright sweetheart.. If it's to much. Let me know, then you can stop." I said. I know it hurts people to explain their dark past, or hurt past.

Cadie nods her head. Began to tell me about everything that had happened. "It all started when my father moved us. We came to New Orleans, after we moved around a lot in the States. People thought me and Dec was normal twins. From a good Irish family. But it all changed one day. I was walking home without Dec at the time. Since he got into a fight at his school. Leaving me to walk by myself." I nodded.

I felt her shiver. When told me about the stuffed bear that caused her all this trouble and pain.

As she kept on telling me what had happened. All I did was hold her closer to me. As she was shaking in fear. I felt a deep dark feeling inside me, as she told me about Nathan and the stuffed bear, that she had found. I can see why she is scared of them now. I wont blame her phobia since she was attacked by a possessed object.

My arms went tighter around her body, as I heard her telling me. On how Nathan wanted her body, how he almost got her too. I growled at this unaware of it. She heard me though.

"What did Nathan do you to?" I asked. She told me how he wanted her body. As in sexual way. Let's not forget she had just turned thirteen years old that day.. When it happened. Which made me even more mad.. "I felt his body on me Zak. His weight, his hold, his breath..Everything he did felt real." I glared even more in the dark. If I ever went to her place. I would of taunt the fuck out of him and call him out. She figured out what I was thinking on then broke away tell me.

"You wouldn't be able to do anything Zak. If you went to the place. I heard the house got destroyed after.." She didn't say, but I guessed it. Since it was a recent disaster and lots of people were hurt by it.. "Yeah I know. Sorry if your house got was ruined by Katrina. Were you there?" I asked. She shook her head.. "Right, you were in the hospital." I saw her nod.

I thought of mental to note, to go to that place one day for Cadie. If she stays with us that is. I knew it would mean a lot of we did. "So what happened next?" I asked. She went on from there. Her father chased off Nathan, but it was to much. What he had done to her was pissing me off. I can see now why she was hurt when her father had died. I should of known.

I felt sick, mad and disgusted towards him, since he was a father. He should of protected her and keep her no matter what. Top it off he is a Bishop. I know for a fact that Bishops are to help protect people too, from demons...Yet I was dead wrong about him.. He didn't do anything and that's what pissed me off.

He didn't do a damn thing to help her out. He just let her go while she was screaming her head off for him. I felt her crying again. I went to stroke her hair this time. I had moved at one point so did Cadie. I was sitting up and she was laying down with her head on my lap. I was watching her eyes even though it was dark in the room still. Yet enough light to see her eyes and read her face. As she began to tell me more."I woke up inside of the hospital. Scared and confused, I didn't know where I was. I heard a strange scream of pain out of no where.." She shivered again, as I saw her eyes. She didn't want to tell me what she saw. Yet I urged her on wards anyways.

"Go on tell me. I think I can handle what you saw." I said truthfully, as she sighed. I took this moment to hold her hand at this part, kept the other one in her hair as I started to touch it lightly.
To my surprise, I found out we both liked it. It was soothing and it helped me think, while with Cadie.. It calmed her down greatly.. If I didn't know any better. No one saw this or know of this.. If I knew right, no one else well get to see this..

Then again, it might be cause her brother and grandfather had done it to her also. Caressing her hair to calm her down

But I am sure, they didn't do it with her like how I am doing it. With her head laying on my lap. "I saw a man running in pain. He was screaming how his head was hurting him. How it was on fire. Screaming about how they were making him do things. All the sudden while running around. He went into the wall. His body and head met the wall. He kept on pounding his head against the wall." I felt sick at this.

He had to be in a lot of pain. I then thought back of how she almost did same thing, that the guy had done. Before, we left for here. I ended up moving her with me again. So We both sat up. With me sitting outside of her body with my legs around her's. As her body and legs was in between my legs I kept her bottom away from my hips and waist, by wrapping my arms around her.

"Did he kill himself?" I asked. She nodded. "He smashed his head into the wall to point it exploded with blood. There was so much blood. Then he got up. Still dazed by what he had done, he then got to close and then..." 'unlucky bastard' I thought. As she didn't finish what had happened. It gave me a good enough answer to know he was dead while he had fallen out the window..If not then we knew he was dead either. " I saw him a lot through out my stay there. He and other ghosts kept showing up in my room. The doctors were not sure what to do with me. They only drugged me to keep me from seeing them." I felt a sick feeling again.

"You don't have to tell anymore sweetheart." I said. I was unaware of my hands at this moment. As they was moving along her body. Let's not forget she was in a bathrobe that was thin, also I knew what she had on under it..Or lack of what is on her body. I froze at this, as I felt a feeling go through me. Then chose to push it back as best as I can.

Then moved her so she was leaning against me. "I need to Zak.. I want to tell you." I smiled at this slightly. "You trust me then?" I asked. She nodded. I shook my head. "You shouldn't trust me sweetie. I can easily break your trust right now." I said. Proving her my point, by moving my hand along her body. Then to the tie of her bathrobe. That is till she stopped me with her hand.

"But I trust you enough that you will stop." She said as if she dared me, keeping my hand there. I nodded. I didn't know for the fact why she stopped me at that location. I moved my hand away her stomach, then have it beside me away from her body. "So your saying." I said. Shaking my head. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself.

Noticing her hand didn't leave to location. Where my hand has been at. She went on telling me about the doctors. How they tried to help her by drugging her, this was minor compare to what Ivan Tylers did to her. She came to a doctor who was smart enough, try to see through her eyes and mind. But it was to much he ended his life.

She felt troubled and sad at this time. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Ivan told me the doctors all the ones I had ended their lives after they were not able to 'help' me. They went crazy afterwards." I hugged her again. So much on keeping my hands to myself, I thought.

"No it's not your fault. They couldn't handle your claimed sickness that they called it." She didn't look at me. When she was wasn't talking to me. "When did Ivan came in?" I asked. "He came in when I was fourteen. He was a handsome doctor. By people's standards. Blond hair, white, with blue eyes." I nodded. "I saw him Cadie. I don't need a picture of him in my mind." I said, in a dark tone. She then nodded then went on telling me

She told me how Ivan kept beating her up. If things turned out wrong. I felt anger rise inside me, as she kept on telling me. All the tortures he gave her. To beating her, strangling her, smothering just a name few. What made me sick more. Was when he got horny. Decided to touch her body, in ways she isn't aware of. Her family didn't tell her about sex, or what guys can do to her. So she didn't know what he was really doing to her.

Dark thoughts entered my mind, thinking of seeing him touching her in places. Where no guy had touched her at. Made me growl on the insides. I felt her hand touch me, I jumped at this then looked at her. Her hand was on my hand. Keeping me from that spot again. "It's why you got the scars right? By him?" I said in a dark sneer. She nodded, "His way. Seeing me in pain was his pleasure. Eventually, he got a couple of his whores in on it too." I didn't have to know what she meant by that. I already knew what she meant when she said, 'With a couple of his whores'..Other words.

"He made you have sex with him and other people?" I hissed. She looked down in shame. I didn't know why. If I was any guy. I would say cool, but then again this is Cadie. I know it be a while before she thinks on that sort of thing.. Like I had thought of in the past. 'Not unless you show her?" a dark thought came into my mind. I shook my head.

I shouldn't be holding Cadie like this...Not when my anger is rising, not mention more feelings too. She told me how Ivan raped her, as well have others do it her. Mostly it was him that did it more.
She then told me how she was slowly getting pregnant each time he would release himself inside of her body.

He didn't care what he did to her body. He didn't care if it led her up to be knocked up by him. All he cares was hurting her, when she didn't do a damn thing to him. "I found out one day I was with child when I was sick. I kept on puking while they were doing experiments on me...Due to me being sick. He raped me in front of the doctors. To show me, he wont stand for my illness. Also I vomited on his shoes." I smiled at this. But it went away.

"He started to get more, um..." She didn't want to say it to me. "He wanted to do more stuff to you?" I asked. She nodded. He had developed a lot of strange fetishes on her. Mostly dark erotic stuff. That made me want to wish I had killed him instead of him dying by his fucking hand.

But then again, I would made it worse for him. A lot more worse, then what I had done with Danny. She then went to tell me how she was being drowned, while sick with being pregnant. He didn't know she was. So she kept it a secret long as she can.

But it would of spelled her death in the end. I knew it and she did too. I noticed her hand again on her stomach at the same spot again. Rubbing at it the spot lightly. I ignored it a couple times. But I took her hand away from her stomach at this point. "What else happened?" I asked. I was shaking at this time. She felt that in me through my hand.

"I don't think we should talk about it." She said. I shook my head. "To late for that sweetheart. I knew you were raped, gang raped along with more stuff. What else could he done?" She sighed, " It wasn't just him at that time Zak. I was feeling like I didn't care anymore Zak. By the time I was pregnant, I stopped caring. All the drugs they put inside me, the experiments. I got tired of it. Wishing for one way to leave..That is to die." I nodded. As she was crying again and shaking.

"I was being drowned in the tubs. Each time I got closer dying. I would feel cold, darkness around me. They would bring me back.. Only to do it all over again." I felt very bad at this. That is hell right there. Knowing you have nothing left, no fighting or anything. Just letting them take you by their hands and having them kill you, only to bring you back and do it all over. Was hell, it was like playing god to them.. By playing with her own life. I felt sick again.

"Your lucky." I said. "Was I Zak?" She asked me. I shook my head. "No, not really. Cause you would have to live with that pain for a long time. You didn't die really, but your dying on the inside. Like no soul can be seen inside of you." She looked at me with this time, getting what she thought was right with what had happened to her. "I almost did Zak. I almost took my own life. When I was dying inside." I was shocked on this. "You were pregnant though sweetie?" She nodded. "That's the whole point on why I almost did." She started to tell me how she almost ended her own life. If it wasn't for the nice doctor. "You don't have to tell me anymore. I got what had happened in the end." She nodded. I was brushing her tears away at this time. Feeling her head on my chest. She had moved at one point, turning her body more into me. To hold me, as she was telling what had happened.

"Wow." I finally said. She nodded. "My own personal hell." She said. I nod my head once more. "Did you ever meet your family again?" I asked. She nodded. "I was in the hospital in Ireland for almost three years. After my grandda and Dec found me." I nodded.

"Then that's when you met Debby and Mark. As well us." She nodded. I wanted to ask her something. Since I saw it a lot while she was talking. "Why do you touch your stomach. I noticed it a lot when your upset or in thought?" I asked. I hated at asking her this. She looked at lamp, then turned it on. Flinching at the bright light.

I Moved away from her. As she stood up. Facing me. "You really want me to trust you? Right?" I hear her ask me. I nodded. "I do want you too. Yes.." I licked my lips at this time. "What are you... Doing?" I asked.

"I want to see if I can trust you? That you wont do anything." I nodded. She went to the tie of her bathrobe. I shook my head at this.. "Sweetheart wait!... I seen you enough already. This will be bad for us." I said. She nodded. "I trust you." Damn those words. I thought.

With that, she untied her bathrobe. Opening it up, I swore. If Nick was in here, he would told me to look away at this time.Her bathrobe slide the to the floor. Her hands was covering up. Her bra and panties. Did I say it before. She was hot. But in a shy way.

I looked at her body, as she moved towards me, I did to but stopped. In fear I will scare her off. She stopped enough for me to see scars. Along her arms, hands wrists. I looked at her body again. She was tiny, but curvy like I thought she was. Her stomach was small despite having twins in the past, but I do still see traces of being having her twins she had lost. Her stomach was small yes, but a bump was still there but not to big to notice that she was in the past. Unless you look at the marks around her belly and her hips. Which came to my eyes next, they were wide. A sigh of childbirth in the past. Yet she was still so freaking tiny still compare to me. She was all natural. Everything I see on her was natural or given to her by those kids she almost had..Except the scars..But they too made her look natural.. Like she was a fighter and she won.

She then turned around, I saw her backside. I was shocked at her back. Scars also. Lightly and thin, like they should be. After healing for over the years after she left that disgusting place. I trailed to her butt at the time being. Then shook my head. I didn't need to know already how her tush is. I watch it all the time. When she wasn't looking.

"Why are you trusting me with your body?" I asked, my voice was rough at the moment. Due to looking over her body. She didn't answer me for a while which I wasn't sure if I am going to get it.. Or she was just confused on why she is trusting me like this. But then she told me her answer.

"Why it's cause you had never did anything to me when you saw me naked the first time. Also you didn't do anything while we shared the beds or slept in the same bed." she said, "And that is your reasons sweetheart... I could of easily overstep that very easily." I said to her, but she turned around again. I looked at her belly again..Her hand was there again, but it went towards her panties. "Whoa now Sweetie!!" I exclaimed. I got up at this, with my hands up also.

"Don't show me anymore ok." I said..She looked slightly hurt at this. I noticed why too, I felt bad at this as she went to get her bathrobe. "No..Not what I meant sweetie..I um..." I said. "I know I'm not that pretty.. It's ok Zak. My scars are horrific I know no guy would want to see them ever." She said. I Shook my head. "No.. I told you before. Your sexy.. Not pretty, I Mean pretty is for little girls.." I said. I fallen backwards on the bed cause I tripped at one moment so I landed back on the bed. " I meant as. Your body is nice. Your a beautiful person Cadence. I had never seen anyone like you before. Your sexy in a natural way." I said.

I groaned at this, cause I swore for a small moment. My pants got slightly tight. I shook my head to ignore it. I rolled over to my side. "I really mean it. You are. I wont lie to you sweetheart." I said. She sighed, still feeling shy. "I wanted to show you the scar, that I kept touching." She said sadly. Oh. I thought.

"You have a scar there?" I asked, she nodded hurtfully. I tried to get up. But decided it's best I stay were I am at. In case my certain friend decided make my pants feel tight again. I shook my head. "Let me see?" I asked. I shook my head again at that request.

She moved so she was sitting down again. "Turn around ok sweetie." I said. She did however. I got up to check on myself. I bit back a small curse..No no. Tell me I didn't get a hard on by looking at my friends body. I thought.

I moved, then placed my hat in my crotch area. I sat close, but not to close this time. "I didn't meant to make you feel bad. I do meant what I say. Your body looks good, for someone who spent her years in hell like you were in.. I am amazed by it." I said. She gave me a creeped out look.

"Friends are not to be saying those things Mo Cara." She said. "Friends wont show each other their bodies. I mean sure girls can do it if they wanted to.. But guys can't look at another without making another..." I started to stutter at this time.. "I meant sure friends can look at one another's body.. But not when it comes to me and you sweetheart.. I don't really wish to do anything to you to break my friendship with you.." She nodded at this.. "I understand Zak.. Your just making sure no one talks about me and you." I nodded at this. Well I wasn't going to think about that, but since she said it.. I guess I can work with that choice. "Yes...It's why.." I said

"But I still trust you enough to see it.. I know your wondering why I touch it a lot." She said. I didn't know why but it sounded rather hot..Also she was slipping into her accent without her knowing it again. I Sighed at this. I might as well do it and get it over with.

"May I see your scar?" I asked, she took a moment to look and think about it one last time. Then opening the bathrobe again not like she did the first time. The material was covering her chest, I saw her moving towards her panties.. She hesitated at this cause I was looking at her still...She went red slightly again. "Your not going to be um.. Thinking dirty things will you?" She asked. I shook my head quickly.

Hell, I seen things more then Nick and Aaron would know..This takes the cake right here. I thought. "I saw more things then any guy will get to see in their life time. I wont be thinking of anything ok..I promise." I said. She nodded, after giving some more thought into it. Moving her panties slightly lower. Till they stopped. I saw what she was trying to touch.

A long her belly, just a few inches away from her privates, a scar. A long thinning one. I wanted to touch it. But stopped.. "May I?" I asked, childishly. She took a moment to decide. "It was when I lost my twins... I lost the first one in the hospital I was dying in. After shock therapy." I nodded. "So this one was after to get the second one out?" I asked. She nodded.

"I was loosing lots of blood cause, I never got rid of the um." she was trying to remember what the word was, so I nodded. " I know what you mean. My sister had kids... I Know what you meant." She nodded. I felt her hand touch mine, then towards her scar on her belly.

I was shocked a this actually, that she made me do it. I touched it lightly, along with her hand. "This scar has hurt more then anyone of them." She said finally. I Nodded. I didn't have to speak on this. I Knew it must of.

"Cadie.. Did you wanted to have kids?" I asked. I know I didn't want them any time soon. I got my niece and nephew they are enough for me right now. But Cadie though, might be different. She nodded. "I did. Aye. I want to. But I can't." She said, in a very sad tone. "You can't have kids can you?" I asked. She nodded.

I brushed over the scar one last time, before moving away from it. I gave her a small kiss on the head. "I am sorry you had to go through that pain, Cadence." I said. She blushed at this. "Might be able to have kids eventually.. May never know." I said. She shook her head.

" I'll die, along with them if I had kids again. My goods are damaged. Why I take stuff to keep myself from having periods." I nodded. "So Damaged as in. You can't have sex ever?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, those parts are ok. But not well...Me ovaries." I blushed at this time. I Shook my head. "So you can do it still..But don't choose to right?" I asked. She nodded, pulling her bathrobe around her again. She nods again. "I fear him raping me. Can in fact make me not like sex again." I nodded.

"You just need to the right person is all. One who wont judge your body or anything." I said. Why did I felt like growling when I said that. "What else do you want to tell me about?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Can you tell me about your family? I saw a couple of them." She nodded. She began telling me about her grandfather, was Captain Alistair Connor Callaghan, he was a retired sea captain as well naval captain too. I whistled at that. "He was in love with ocean since he lived in Scotland, due to his family couldn't keep him. He started out as a seaman, worked up from there." I nodded. "He loves to sing too. As you noticed since I do too." I smiled at this. I knew she sang really good.

She went on talking about this man, how much he had made a lot of impact on her life. Since being free from hell. I can see why. She loved her grandfather. Like me with my mom and grandmother too.. "Me Da didn't like spoiling me and Declan when we were younger... So he would always take us fishing trips in the Gulf." I nodded at this again. "I got to learn how to drive a boat too." I laughed at that. "He got me into the SciFi stuff too." I looked at her then. Can see how Aaron got close friends with her now.

"My grandda loved watching Doctor Who. I became like it also. As well the X-Files.. We saw it as our bonding family time. As well being out on the boat." "Do you miss him while we are away?" I asked. She nods. "He loved me greatly, despite what had happened. He took me in changed my last name to my mam's maiden name and his...Declan's too." I Nodded.

She kept on talking and talking. I only listened then gave some carefully thought of words. On her Aunt, her cousins and uncles. "How many do you have in your family?" I asked. She smiled at this. "Counting the twins Logan and Bryce, me and Declan, Beth and Caitlin, Uncle Bryan and Ryan, Aunt Maureen and her husband Fox, Aunt Maggie and Olivia..My grandda...It's around thirteen." I whistled at this..

She smiled at that, I did too. "That's a huge family sweetie." I said. She nodded. "Can't help but think how the holidays are like." I said. She smiled at this too. "It's hard yes. But it's worth it. We Callaghan's are a good family filled with redheads and twins." I smiled at this too. She kept on talking some more. I would listen to her again..

Till something came up.. "What is your favorite Holiday? I never asked you that before." I asked. "I like Christmas time." She said. I groaned at that, but noticed the look she gave me.. "Really? Why?" I asked.

With a sad look, she answers. "It was when I was able to be home with my family again." I felt bad at that. I saw her yawn at this. Then smirked softly.. "Maybe you should sleep sweetheart." I said. Setting her up. So I can get up. Laying her down afterwards, "Where are you going?" She asked. If I didn't know any better.. She was scared of to leave her. I saw it in her eyes.

"I'll be back. I want get you something to eat downstairs bar, and see if Nick and Aaron are back. Shower if you want to and get rest. I'll be back." I said. She nodded, then took hold of my hand. "What did you do with your hand? I noticed it a lot. But didn't ask." I blushed at this. Looking at my hand too. It was still slightly bandaged up.

"I got carried away." I said, then left her alone. "I'll be back." I said lastly. She nods, before I closed the door. Making my way downstairs.

As doing so I spotted someone who, made my blood boiled again. Danny..He was in a rough shape. Standing between him was Nick and Aaron. I knew by Nick's look. He gave Danny a very good beaten. I stormed towards them too.

Nick held him, to keep him from moving. I grabbed him. Ignoring the looks people gave me. "Why the fuck are you here?" I hissed in a dangerous tone. His hair was in a nasty way, he looked filthy. "Ask them?" he glared back at me.

We glared for a while longer, then I punched him in the nose again. He flinched at the pain. "That's for stealing Cadence's medicine." I said, punching him again. Ignoring the fact. Aaron has something in his hands.. "You thought you can kill her, by taking her medicine from her." I said in a dangerous tone.

Nick had let him go. Was holding me back from killing him. "Who said I was killing that slut.. I saw you in the bed room with her. Getting all cozy with her head on your-" I punched him one last time.

"Say it again I dare you." I hissed in a warning... "Cause right now. I am a good fucking mood to kill someone. It's might as well be you..For trying to kill what is mine." I said. Without thinking. He smirked. Then started to taunt me all over again "Was she that good in bed Zak?" I hit him again.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson." I said back. "Oh what? Have her beat me up again. Last time I checked, I got her very good...Not to mention I could of raped her. While you watched as I was at it." I then felt something fly past me again.

Cadie, had tossed him a very good punch in nose. With a steady glare. I grabbed him before he did the same with her. By trying to grab her. "I think you owe her a lot of apologies. I don't know what the fuck you were thinking on killing her or what she even fucking did to you but I want you to say sorry to her." I said in a dangerous tone. Nick, Aaron and Cadie both heard it.

She stepped up to me. Placing a hand on my arm. I Stopped to look at her. "Please stop it Zak..I don't need this right now.. Your better then him anyways." I heard a quick retort of him saying. Stating 'I bet you loved his dick inside you.' I slapped him for it.

"Make one more sexual word come out of your mouth. I will tear your dick and balls off too.." I growled at him. He was looking at Cadie up then down. Whistled..I glared even more.."How long will it be Zak? Come on? A Hot little slut like her? It wont be to long till your banging her." I was about to raise my fist, When she stopped me again. "Stop it! Your better then this. For Carrie and me." She said. I stopped at that.. "What do you think we should do with him? I Mean he killed you almost." I tossed a glare at him.

She thought for a minute. "Why not show him what he did too me. What pain he caused me by making us go inside that location and took my medicine." I smiled at this. "Go take her to her room Aaron. She needs to sleep before she passes out." He said. Aaron went to do so. "I think that is a very good idea Cadence." I said upon looking at her. Then at him. "We'll make him see the pain you went through in that place. Here you screaming in pain, crying and going crazy." I said. He looked scared at this. Then looked at Cadie.

"Your a bitch! A Bitch that belongs to the devil." That made her upset with, that she hit him. With what ever Aaron had given her. "You never no pain like I did....As for the Devil's Bitch. I say you sir are just that." She was then walking away from us. With Aaron saying Damn sista to her. I glared once more, then hit him one last time. Before dragging him with me and Nick to make him watch what he did with Cadie.

As me and Nick left, a thought came up.. A Forbidden one...What if Danny was right? How long will it be before I do something. I know will break our trust. I saw Cadie's body today. Mine reacted towards her.. How long can I resist her? I shook my head. I have to keep between friends and teammates with Cadie. I shook my head. I need to talk to Carrie and fix things up with her. Before I do something to Cadie...
♠ ♠ ♠
So here starts. Zak's Crush and dark hidden feelings for Cadie...Carrie well be mentioned in the next chapter... The next story. Well have Zak do what he can to ignore those feelings and um problems. IN the next story. Before they do get together...

Yes I did have Cadie show her body to Zak.. I thought since, she trusted him. When they slept in the same bed together and Zak didn't do anything to her, when he saw her body in Florida or when she flashed him or when yeah.. You get it right...So yeah..I'll do more teasing. Only cause I happen to think it's cute, how Zak can be flustered over Cadie. When he is trying his best to be a friend with her...