Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Landing In Scotland

Cadie's POV

We finally left Las Vegas this time. After I was done resting up before I was able to go to an location again... The guys also made sure I had enough rest and was good enough to go with them..As a added bonus.. Zak had let me pick our next location.. Which was Scotland.

I had always like to go to Scotland one day even if was to film haunted places there. I heard a lot of stories from my grandfather about Bonnie Scotland.. Told me it was his second home away from Ireland..Also like Ireland, which is bonnie also.. Scotland also has dark history.

The dark history that Zak also happens to love so much. So he had to agree with me on it.. Also it's a way to take a break from filming in the US for a change. Also Nick and Aaron both liked the idea too that it was different for a change. Also like Zak it's dark history among other things there too.

So now we are landing from our flight. Through out the flight I took seats with Aaron.. Ever since Carrie and Zak broke up. I decided it was best we didn't hang out as much. Since I still felt like it was me who caused them to break up.. So I decided to spend less time with Zak by doing so now still..Which Zak isn't taking so well of the idea.

Not that he heard about what I was doing. But he knew by now that I was avoiding him or was trying to. He was confused about why I am doing it in the first place. When he said I can trust him. Like I did when he was with Carrie. However, now it's very hard for me trust him.. He said he wont do anything to me.. But it wont change the fact that he himself said he wouldn't trust himself with me now..So till then Zak has to gain my trust once more.

Not that I am not that I am trying to hurt him cause of it.. He just....Needs to know that I am not like other girls in his life. I am a friend there for he needs to see me as a friend, that isn't attached to anything. So for the time being I wait and see what he does next to get me to trust him again.

"Scully it's time wake up.." Aaron said, shaking me awake. I woke up once more by being startled by touch again. Making Aaron jump too. "Sorry Scully.. We're about to land and Mulder wants to talk to you." He said. I yawned at this, then looked at him.

"Have we landed yet?" I asked, while I was yawning. Aaron nods. "Yes we are landing now. Mulder wants to talk to you." He said. Pointing at Zak.. Aaron claimed Zak like Spooky Fox Mulder, only except he chases after ghosts and demons instead of alien life forms.. Aaron called me Scully due me being a redhead and I am short.. How ever unlike her, I am believer in the paranormal things.

I turned to look at Zak who was looking at me. "I'll talk to you when we get off." I said. He nodded. "Alright, just wanted to know if you had dreams yet?" he asked. I nod my head. "I'll explain when we get off." I said to him. He gave a irritated sigh, but then went with it in the end.

Since he knew how I feel when I am telling about the dreams I have to him and the guys.. Even more so openly when people could be listening and think I am weird or insane..Anything that makes them think I am mentaly ill..Still makes me nervous with what I say around them.. So I tell them when we get our rooms settled..Also at times depending how dark my dreams I don't tell them at times. Cause I know Zak liked the idea of not knowing what we maybe in for. Like the Vaults of Edinburgh.

So with that we got off the plane. Zak caught up with me quickly, which is due to his long and bigger legs and body. I was looking around outside to smell the air around us. It felt nice here, it was cooler then it was in Nevada.. I can smell the rain that was lightly misting around us and starting to fall.

I then frowned slightly at this too.. I miss my own homeland now Ireland. I missed the cool weather we get, rolling off from the ocean, the ocean spray and mist, even fog comes rolling in. The smell ocean too and green grass. I sighed at this sadly. "What's wrong Cay? Are you alright?" Nick asked, coming up to me. Also placed a arm around my shoulder. "

"Aye, just miss my home sometimes." He smiled softly at this. Then looked at Zak for a minute who just shrugged at him. "I am sure Ireland is just as nice and spooky like Scotland is Cay." Nick then said again. Which made me smile at this. At least I still have Nick and Aaron to make me feel better.

Yet still deep down inside, I still miss it a little bit with Zak too.. He too made me feel better, as well amuse me too. I shook my head. 'No lass you must not get caught up in something that can hurt you in the end..' My mind said to me.

I sighed, we then walked off to get our things. As doing so, I got noticed by a man and his friend. I smiled softly at the two, even though I blushed slightly at this too. They both smiled back, then the other winked at me. Which made me blush so more too.

I shook my head, then kept on walking with the guys. Till we waited for our things to get off the plane. As doing so I checked by bag for my medicine. This is how I met Connor.

Zak was sticking close to me again, when the guy came up to me. "G'morning to you lass.. It's a bonnie day isn't it." he said in thick Scottish accent. I was looking at him, then I felt giddy all the sudden at this man. He was handsome up close too.

He had dark auburn hair that was close to a brown color. His shoulders are slightly wider then Zak's was and also his muscles was slightly huger too..Which meant he works by lifting heavy loads, also maybe a Highlander warrior in the reenactments too, in the Highland games. His face looked rather handsome too, with whiskers gracing upon it. His eyes are not so rare, but rather nice which is brown mixed with green. They sparked with life, as well a hint of mischief too...'Like Zak's eyes'. My mind said to me. I shook my head..

Strange thing enough. Despite his looks, he isn't my type. Also I tend to like Italian men more, then Scotsmen or Irishmen since I was mostly raised around Irish people. My family also being of Irish backgrounds in different Irish Clans/Family..Also Scottish are slightly like us Irish, except different backgrounds in heritage.

Yet still I can't help but feel it slightly effecting me. His accent was effecting me. I shook my head, to clear my mind. "Och, Aye it is. Tur land is bonny." I said to him in the same accent as his. But also slipped some of my Irish in the mix by accident. Which caused the man to smile, but also the guys to get shocked at this too.

They didn't know I can speak Scottish. Which is another good thing in my case to have learned it by my grandda. Zak and the guys well be thankful for that. "A lass such as yourself should fancy a pint aye?" he asked. With a smile. I shook my head no.

"Nay, noo thanks.. I am traveling to film at haunted locations here in Scotland." I said, getting shy and slightly flustered. I was blushing as this, cause I am sure he thought I was weird to stating the reason why. We are here.

"Aye, She is haunted. Look around and you can find a lot of haunted places here lass.. Just like your own homeland too." He said. Shocking me at the time too. "Tu know I am not from here?" I asked. He smiled at this and laughed. "Aye, I can tell.. Your unaware of this cause your plaid happens to be my clan's tartan too." He said. I looked down at my plaid, then noticed he too was wearing one also. It matched mine only it was lighter through out the years.

He was wearing a kilt. Which made me blush even more. I am usually good with the kilts, since my brother and uncle's wore them. Even my grandfather, who used to be a MacKay before switching to his Irish last name. "Aren't tu suppose to wear them for occasions purposes?" I asked. Hinting to the kilt he wore. He smirked at this. "Aye! But we Scots still love to wear them any chance we get... If you like to see what's under it. I'll allow you a peek so you know how it's worn traditionally" I blushed then shook my head at this, this movement made Zak look up in anger, even if I didn't see it. At this jest Connor had made. At least I hoped it was a jest.. "Nay..Noo... It's alright, I reckon I know what's under your kilt.. I may not wish to see it." I said. Wondered if I insult his manly ego or pride. Since I hinted towards his male organ.

I blushed at this, he smiled once knowing I hinted towards, then went to take my hand to kiss it. As in a way to woo me in a sense. Which made Zak slightly jealous of this and I was very unaware of it too. Also Aaron stating something that I wasn't sure of at this time. ."Sorry for not giving my name.. It's Cadie, Cadie Callaghan. Also forgive me mates." I said to him. He smiled again. "My name is Connor, Connor Buchanan. My mate here is Davy Collins. It's nice meeting a bonny lass like you Cadie. As for them well lass we got a lot of those mates around here too" he said. Introducing me to a dark haired male with brown eyes, he smiled at me too. Also he was handsome just like his friend is too. At this time, Connor's hand went to slightly higher under my sweater like shirt, I pulled back at this shyly... Knowing a few inches of his hand was one of my scars, he noticed how I pulled back at that sudden movement. So he released his hand from mine.

I got all flustered again and started to mess with my skirt then shirt to keep my scars from being looked at.. Zak however took this as a way to break our chat.

Zak's POV

I watched very carefully as Cadie was being flirted with by a Scotsman. My blood once again started to boil at this. As she accepted his flirting too, which isn't like her at all.

'Come on Red, I know your type isn't him' I said to myself inside my head. Nick glared at me as I made a slight snort of anger. "Dude relax. He may help us out with our location." He said to me. I glared at him. Then pointed at the guys with Cadie. "That don't sound like it..It sounds like he was flirting with her." I said with a slight growl.

Nick rolled his eyes.. "Relax, she speaks Scottish it can help us out greatly while we are here." he said, then glared. "You should at least trust her enough Zak.. Cadie wont go running off with him." I heard him say. I nodded. "Well you may not know that Nick. Do you see how big that one dudes arms are." I hear Aaron said.

I noticed the second male looking at us. I then started to see Cadie get very shy and nervous. "I bet you those are not natural." I said. Making Nick roll his eyes, I didn't stay around to hear him again. Since I walked up to Cadie and the guys.

I took this as a time to show and introduce myself to them. Connor the dark brown haired guy glared at me as I placed my arms around Cadie's middle. I felt a shock enter me from her body. As she too felt it but jumped since she got startled then went hard and froze. Once I had did what I had done.

That was new. I did felt bad for startling her, but I really don't like this guy that was talking to her. I also felt like she was mine. Which shouldn't be happening. She was my friend, not my girlfriend that I owned. 'Yet it wont stop you from stating that she is will it?'. My inner thoughts rang through my head.

I ignored the thought in my head. By saying "We would like to find a hotel that is nearest to the Edinburgh Vaults. Do you know where there is some?" I asked, while glaring still. "It's Edinburgh Zak." She corrected me. Since I pronounced it wrong. He smirked at this, "I'll tell you some good places. As long you let her go, your lass looks like she is about to rip off your bullocks" He said, his friend was laughing at this.

I let Cadie go, cause I knew she would too. They don't know Cadie like I do. "I am aware of it.. Now please tell us a good place. So she can rest my girl really needs it." I said, how ever my hands went back around her and were placed on her stomach. Also stating she was mine with out me thinking of it.

This was a mistake however, cause he saw it as that and figured it out as a challenge. Also it hinted something else to him too when he saw my hands on her stomach. "Och! Sorry man didn't know she was taking with a bairn too." I hissed at this and so did Nick. Aaron only dropped his mouth open at the words he said. Yet they didn't know it why it had hit a sore spot with Red.

Nick and Aaron didn't know that she can't have kids, or what ever bairns are.. I am guessing that it dealt with a baby, since the way she reacted about him saying. Cause it was one of the things she desired very much still.. But knows she can't have kids without them or her dying. I was caught up, by what he said, when she wiggled out of my arms, then a stinging slap came upon my cheek.

I shook my head, after wards. I saw the look she gave me, with red cheeks and her eyes looking sad. 'Shit'. I thought.. She then took her stuff then left us without speaking. I felt like an ass just now, the Connor dude knows it too. He was watching me for a long moment. Before he nods his head.

"There is a hotel not far from there." He said was now asking for another person to have paper. He written down the place. "Your mad men if you go into that place..Don't tell me the lass is going with you?" he asked. Slightly concern about it, now he was told where we are going.

"Yes, we are all going there. She's part of our team." I said. He nods, his friend mumbled a little bit about saying we are stupid Americans. "By the way, your not from here aren't you?" He asked. I nodded. "We came from the US. Cadie is the only one who isn't American... Born in Ireland." He nodded. Then smirked at this. "Well... I know by their rules you are to treat them lassies right.. Or the family can come up and kill you...Treat her right, then I will be the one who wont win her over.. But seeing how you struck out on that part.. Well I guess, I still have a chance." He said, handing Nick a paper, then him and his friend walked off. I was shocked at what he said to me.. Did he just stated that he would win her over, as a challenge to me? I shook my head at this then glared at their backs.

Aaron was shocked also, then said. "Dude, you just got a challenge to keep Cadie with you." He said. I rolled my eyes as I got my stuff. Nick slapped me upside the head before taking his stuff. "What now Nick?" I asked, while snapping.

I was mad enough that I had embarrassed Cadie in front them..But dammit, I don't need Nick bickering with me now. "Just because Carrie isn't with you anymore it doesn't mean that you can have Cadie now..Cadie isn't to be used like an object or for a rebound." he said. I rolled my eyes. "I am not using her like that Nick.. I am not that bad and horny that I want her like that. I am just trying to get her to trust me more." I said.

He sighed at this. "If you want that with her then do it slowly Zak. Cay is a girl that you must be slow with. Whether it is to be with her or to gain her trust or both.. The thing is just do it slowly. If you don't then she will never trust you more." I nodded. "Also make or let her be happy, if another guy is interested in her and she is ok with him and is enjoying herself then let her be." I rise my eyebrow at this.

"What if he hurts her? You know if she has sex Nick that can make guys change their mind, she has scars on her body and she don't want people to see them. How is sex with a guy well help her out if they decided to be dicks to her. They never saw her naked before or see her scars or how far they were on her body." I said. There was another smack upside the head by Nick. "Your the one to talk you saw her naked a couple times. Don't tell me it happened once, cause I know you Zak. Last couple times you were frustrated by her when she was sick and her body had been feverish..Don't say you didn't see her naked then a couple times. Cause I know you Zak.. If he does, then he has us to deal with." I nodded.

"Are you done now with smacking me on the head?"I asked, getting irritated by it. He nods. I then left to go find Cadie out side. "Oh and say sorry to her too." He said. I rolled my eyes at this but kept on going out.

As I did, I saw Cadie standing and looking around in the air as it was raining now. I was once again cursing at this. Why must I be at the wrong place at the wrong time? Her hair was getting soaked as well the white shirt she had on.. But however being a sneaky redhead in my book. She has a black top under it. So she wouldn't have to change it again. Which is what she was doing now.

She took it off the white shirt, I saw a black thin strap shirt she shivered slightly at this. Then puts the white shirt away. I then walked up to her, as she puts on a jacket for her scars to hide away again. "I am sorry Red." I said to her shortly after. She then looked at me. "I know Zak...Your welcome." I hear her say, I shook my head.

"I mean it Jen. I am sorry and I don't need a welcome." I said. She then sighed, "I didn't know he was going too." She placed her hand up to stop me from talking again. "Stop ok Zak. Your forgiven.. Besides, I got a hotel we can go too and a ride." I hear her say.

I nodded. "Also he isn't my type by the way." she said. I smirked at this, as she was watching me. "Do you have a type?" I asked.. I never really knew what her type was. I was bluffing myself back when Connor was talking to her..

"Aye!" She said, was sticking her hand out to flash a driver that came up to us. "May we have ride please.. I am looking for this hotel, I am afraid I don't know my way around Edinburgh." She said. I smiled at this. She can be hot for Scottish if she wasn't Irish already.

Both accents were hot to my ears.. I shook my head at this. "We got an ride Zak. He'll take us to the hotel we are to be staying at.. Also he'll be our driver through out our stay here." She said. "What?" she asked. Blushing lightly, I smiled at this. Cause I made her do it, instead of Connor.

I felt pleased that I can make her blush. Also made me feel prideful. "I didn't know you can speak Scottish Gwenny?" l saw her shrug at this. " I reckon tu didn't want to know." she said. I shook my head at this. Nick and Aaron came up to us then, I dropped the convo with her.

Cadie got in front seat, so she can give our driver the directions since she knows their language. To our surprise the man who had driving for us knows her grandfather. Apparently, the man knew her grandfather through his apprenticeship while they were sailors, to officers of ocean liners then to Captains.. But this man has retired from the sea and is a lighthouse keeper now.

Now why is a man like that doing here? I don't know, but at least there is someone that knows us. We came to a stop finally, Cadie was sleeping a little bit like always. But was waking up by Wallace. "Alright lass this is your stop." He said waking her up. She did and was looking outside at our place.

I did too but found out it looked like a house instead of a hotel. "Where's the hotel?" I asked. Nick and Aaron smirked at this, normally I would think better about these things. But I didn't see it at this point cause I am tired.

Cadie yawns then spoken. "This is our hotel.. It's a Inn... If you want to get a taste of the culture and history of the location we be going to..It's best to get a hotel that is deep in history it's self." She said with pride. I smirked at this. I did have to admit it was very smart of her doing this too.

"So this is our hotel then?" I asked. She nods, then she got out to have a look at the Inn we are to be staying at. Nick and Aaron did also mostly to stretch but have a good look too. It was raining still by the way.

I then got out slowly, Cadie went to pay the driver.. Before saying.. "If you like to lass I can give you and the guys a ride around here through out your stay here." Cadie then looked at me softly. Asking if it be ok to do, so I nodded. "Sure why not, we would like that also." I said to Wallace, this made Cadie happy also.

"And to throw it in give you a tour around Edinburgh." He said. Cadie got confused at this. "Shouldn't you be at your lighthouse Wallace?" She asked. He smiled, "My son William is." he said to her.

Nick called her away for the time being.. I didn't know why, but I smiled at this. This caught Wallace's attention too.. "If I was you lad I'll keep her and not loose her." He said. Which startled me from watching her. I shook my head. "Ah um Excuse me?" I asked.

He gave me a knowing look. " I see it clearly. Don't loose this one, Cadie is one of a kind.. I wouldn't want to let her get away if were you." I shook my head. "No no.. You got it all wrong. Red and I are friends, Mates, Caras." I started to stutter at this.. Like a silly boy with a crush.

He laughed at this. Making Cadie look at us, as well Nick. She was about to come over, but Aaron once more dragged her inside of the Inn this time. I sighed.

"Cara is more then that lad..I reckon you don't know the full meaning to Anam Cara don't you?" he asked. I nodded. "It means Soul Friends, or Soul Mates in Irish terms." I said. He smirked at this. "Aye it is.. But it means more then that." I got confused at this.

Is it true that it's more then what it means. She calls me Cara all the time. Never once thought of it before, then I do now. "Anyways Zak.. Take care of her. You'll see it before you know it. For the mean time don't loose her. Cause if you do, she may not come back to you." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "See you tomorrow if your up having a tour to finding the South Vaults right?" he asked. I nodded. "Aye!" I said shortly. He laughed at this, then drove off.

I went to pick my stuff up. Since it was on the ground, but it was being carried by Cadie. I stopped to see her looking at me. Without her sunglasses. "Did you hear everything?" I asked. She shook her head. "No.. But I did hear about the plans for to tomorrow." She said. I Nodded.

"I'll take my things Red alright." I said. She nodded, then we went inside of the Inn we be staying at.

As we got in it was very Earthy looking and old. "Wow!" I said, she smiled at this. "You did good Red. You did good." I said, awestruck by her once more. She must have more flaws in her, other then being sick and have panic attacks. I thought.

"We got two rooms left." Said the lady who was in charge of the Inn. She was blond, taller then Cadie. Had glasses on her eyes and they were a grey color too. "Is there room for one more?" I asked.

But she has a thick accent on her. I can't under stand this woman. So Cadie tried to talk to her. "Sadly she don't. There is three rooms, but since there is four of us. She wont let one of us stay." She said sadly.

I smiled softly at this. "It's ok Cadie." I said. She then whispered into my ear. "She wont let you guys bunk with me, unless we are married." She said to me in a whisper. I looked shocked at this, but then nodded.

"Don't worry.. I got a plan for this." I said. Making her blush and unsure with what I may be planning...