Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Edinburgh Vaults: Interviews

Zak's POV

I woke up to something shivering against me in my sleep. I wrapped my arm around the body. I was thinking it was Carrie, when I knew we had broke up, But old habits never really left me. So I wrapped my arms bringing the body on top of me.

I placed a small kiss on top of the head. Then opened my eyes to see. Red hair. I looked once more and got confused, on why I was seeing red hair. Then when I went to look down. I smiled softly at this, seeing how the red hair came from my redhead. I laid back down with her still in my arms.

Well I had no choice really, I had a dead arm at the moment due to me holding her all night. So it was asleep. I moved her to lay down on my chest again. Then looked at the time.. We had a couple hours till we needed to get to the Vaults..

I looked at her again. I might as well let her rest for at least two more hours. I felt her shake against me again. Making me watch her, I had a feeling by now it's of the Vaults this time.. Seeing how it's been a dream yesterday and day before again.

So I left her alone, then started to get lost in my thoughts. That was dealing with her having these dreams of her's.. Sure, I know it's kind of unusual for it to happen. But it's not a rare thing. People dream of location all the time. But with Cadie, she hasn't been to any of these locations at all.. So how can a girl like her have dreams like these? I thought.. Even if I wondered about it.. I couldn't help but go along with her when does dream these places we go too..

So I decided while I was figuring her out. I decided to also take the chance to study her closely when it comes to her dreams. If I was able to read her facial features and look at her eyes. I'll be able to see how bad the locations will be. Also it can be used as a early warning system for me in case it will be to much for her.

Ever since, the last lockdown has happened and she nearly died. I Wanted to be well aware of her dreams and her body, and so many other things. In case something like that happens again.. Only this time, I can keep her from going with us. As much she would hate it. I want her safe, if safe means locking her in our or her hotel room. Then I'll take it as that.

Cause, I knew down the road it get worse and dark. Depending where we go. I rather be prepared, then risk another chance of having Cadie get killed by my actions. I groaned out of my thoughts, then felt her shiver against me again.

I looked at her, to see if she was alright. I moved my other arm lower to hold her closer, then stopped at her belly with my hand. I felt like it was unfair for her, to suffer through what had happened to her, then only have me try killing her if I am not thinking straight.

My hand moved along her belly to where the scar was located at. This made the tiny redhead whimper and shiver in her sleep. I brushed it lightly then left it alone. Then that was when I felt her leg on me. Confused on this matter. I took a look to see where the hell the leg was even at..

I held back a sudden strangled sound, as I saw her leg against my crotch. I held back that groan again, then decided to wake her up. As much as I hate it, but I rather have her wake up, then me being a horny ass bastard towards her.. It wasn't helping when her body was on top of me either.

Also it can lead to bad things on my part too..She moved against me again. I had no choice to hold her down, which made her wiggle against me to get away from my arms.. Fuck, I thought... She must of felt that in her sleep. So now she was dreaming of being held down too. "Fuck." I hissed out, then moved my hand, to her leg. Then ended up moving it so it was laying away from my leg.

"Sweetie, Gwen! I need you to wake up now." I said to her. She shivered against me still. I try to shake her awake a little bit, being careful as I was at it. Cause if I thought was right. What ever she feels outside of her dream, can make feel it going on in her dreams as well. Which will result in a bad reaction.

Before I can speak to her again. We jumped as our door swung open then hit the wall. Cadie, now awake was now on top of me as I was holding my breathe at this time too. With the bad luck I am having now body wise.. She was straddling me cause the way she got startled awake. She had happened to be straddling where her leg was at before, I moved it.

I looked to see who had scared the shit out of us, as well gave me a hell of hard on at this time too. Cause of what they done when Cadie jumped on me. I groaned a snarl, as I saw Aaron.. He was pointing at us, with his mouth open in shock. I growled again, then pulled Cadie down on top of me. I bellowed.. "GET The Fuck Out Now." I roared at Aaron. He does so by closing the door, saying sorry to us as he was at it.

Ok that was a bad idea on having her lay on me now. Cause her body shocked me as it was on top of me. I groaned again. "Zak.." She squeaks out. I looked at her, she was now sitting up again. I hissed at this. "Can I get up please..." She said, I nodded. "Yeah best you do get up now." I said.. She does so, carefully not to disturb the hard on I had.. She was blushing and looking away from me. I decided to see how bad my hard on was.. As I did, I groaned out again. But this was out of embarrassment too.. 'Thank you Aaron for scaring Cadie with my hard on." I said to myself.

"Go get dressed in the bathroom ok.." I saw the look she gave me. I smiled softly at this, she was ashamed of what she had done.. By accident.. "It's alright sweetie...I uah.. It's normal for men to have a erection in the morning hours when they are awake." I said... Hopefully she bought it, even if she caused it. I didn't want her to be scared of my dick, when I wasn't trying to do anything to her to make her scared.

She nods...She was looking at it now.." I am sorry.." She softly, then went to get her bag, then went outside the room. I groaned again, then went to take care of my problem with a cold a shower.

-
Cadie's POV
Later on At the Edinburgh Vaults-

Despite the morning me and Zak had.. We went back straight to being teammates and partners again. Even if I am blushing here and there at times, when Zak looks at me.. Aaron was standing a few feet from us, not saying a word of what had happened, Nick well. He was left in the dark with what had happened. Which was a good thing in my eyes that is.

I took deep breath, then looked where we are to be going into later on today.. The Vaults, of Edinburgh, Scotland. I took another deep breath, then went with Zak as we went to go inside. As this happens we met the historian who well tell us more on the location.

She was an elderly lady, at the time..So she was the closets thing I can ask for at the time, since we were running out of time..She smiled at me, then asked. "Are you Callaghan?" She asked, I nodded. "Aye, I am." I said, then Zak gave me a go ahead to speak. Just in case he wasn't able to understand her..

"I called this morning asking if it be so kind if you can tell us about the South side of the vaults..The history and information about it. If you don't mind that is." I said. She nodded the smiled at me. "I can if you don't mind me telling about it. I know a lot of things that happened down there and lot stories too." She said. Zak smiled at this, glad he was able to understand the words. He decided to talk to her.

"Yes, we would like that. Sorry for not introducing our selves. Our lass, Cadie.. Called you this morning we are the Ghost Adventures crew, we are filming here about the Vaults..For our show on the Travel Channel." he said. She laughed at this, then nodded. "Aye, I've heard about you four..She told me about it this morning while she called..Thanks for reminding me though in case I forgot." She said. Making Zak smile at this.

"Well if you don't mind can we get down to business?" Zak asked. She nods, then we started to listen to her.. The historian is named Joyce Clark. She started telling us about the South Vaults of Edinburgh Scotland. Zak and I nodded, as we listened to her telling how far these vaults went. I was actually shocked on it though.

But then thought it was about right, I mean Ireland has a lot of ruins, castles and places that was old too. Also I can see why now, they were used for housing the poor back in time too.. Which seems about right, cause it explained the voices and people I saw in my dreams.

I decided, to ignore the dream for the time being, unless when she speaks of something that may trigger my responses and think of my dreams again. So far it was about the people who lived there, as well used for storage areas for where the shops were at one point in time.

We then left her for a while so we can talk to Roger Peerce, who was a guide to the vaults. We asked for him to explain more about the history as well.. I kept in my mind more of the things that was being said, so I can figure out what was fact between real or stories that were made up.

Zak nodded, then kept talking in short words once more. Watching me once more again, as I looked outside at where we are at.. Which was in front of the location where the vaults was at.. We heard they were also used for social business, which I knew well on. Declan has a tavern at our home in Ireland that was for social..We had storage to keep the whiskey and drinks cold. So it was only right for the social business like Taverns and Inn's to have places to store their alcohol too.

Also if I was right, if that happened then for to long Squatters would take place.. For those who were poor and on the streets, might of also been down there too..Which meant... Zak then spoke up as the guy was telling us about the Irish.

Zak looked at me as if it was alright to say what he wanted to say. I shrugged my arms at him, which was enough for him to go on what he wanted to say. "Like a Irish Potato famine?" he asked. Which shocked me, as well amazed me.

Americans, didn't know so much on the Potato Famine. I knew a lot about since it was in our history as well, many of our ancestors and grandparents and kin.. Went through it back then.. My Grandparents family was also in it too..Why my grandfather and his twin, ended up in Scotland during their youth.

Zak looked at me at the moment, then smiled as he got the reaction he needed.. Like I said, Americans don't normally remember this, unless it dealt with Irish coming there, also Irish American families also knew about it too..But Zak wasn't really Irish..Just really smart though.

I nodded, my head with what he said. He smiled at this, then went on listening the guy.. He too smiled at this. "Excuse me for breaking the subject but.. Aren't you Irish lass?" He asked. Roger asked. I nodded. "I knew most of the Irish families might of came here yes. Me grandfather was one of them. As well his family too." I said. He smiled then went on with the historian. As this was going.

I saw a blond haired girl looking at us, then Zak. I looked her over, she was a rather pretty thing too. To me anyways she was pretty.. The guy left us in the girl's care soon after. With Zak asking if it was ok to talk to her.

"Would that be alright if we talk to you?" He asked. As he was doing this, he smiled at her. She smiled back kind of shyly at this, then looked at me. "If you are alright with me talking to you then yes." She said. Zak smirked once more. I noticed this happened a couple times, when Zak would talk to the ladies we interview.

He was charming her, into giving us the information we needed. I figured it out long time ago. When were in Sloss Furnace. Also he knew how to charm them right too..Just by looking at her, she was smitten already by him.

I sighed, then shook my head to keep from laughing at this. "We don't mind at all.. We would like to no more about your vaults." He said. Making her blush, she nods, we then headed inside of the place we were standing outside, as we did. I felt a cold blast of air hit me and dark cloud.

Zak steadied me at this, "You alright Red?" he asked. I nodded, he kept his hand on me. As we kept moving, this was caught by the girl too. She smiled at this, I stood over by Zak as he sat down. After he was making sure if I wanted to.

"You go ahead, you need to do your job more then me." I said, he nods then smirks at this comment. I went to stand next to the wall, to listen to her telling us about I was right the Squatters. We went onward from there on out.

We stopped for a while to take a break from all this. For the day.
-
"What do you think Cadie?" I hear Zak ask me. As we were having dinner, since we stopped for the night. I was making them eat Sheppard's Pie, the real stuff that is. "That it's better then the American way no offense." I said. He smiled at this. "Not that, I was asking if your willing to eat haggis while we are here?" I hear him ask.

"Why not you?" I countered back. He smirked again.." I was right though right? About the Irish being here?" He asked. I nodded. "You were correct." I admitted, Nick and Aaron was watching us, then smiled at us too..Knowingly.. He smiled once more, then said. "What is in this stuff anyways?" he asked. About the haggis which made me laugh. "Sheep stomach." He made a face as well Nick and Aaron.

I smiled at this. "It's minced meat, or meat inside of stewed inside of the sheep's stomach." I said. "Kind of like sausages if you think about it." I replied once thinking about it.. Zak shook his head. "I don't think I want to really." He said.

I smiled at this, after we finished our pie. I got up to leave for the room. Me and Zak is sharing. Once more again Zak has followed me. "I think I want you pick locations more often." He said. I turned around at this. "Really?" I asked. He nods.

"Your good at it actually."He admits. I blushed at this. "Not as good as you guys are." He smiled at me. Then said. " I wanted to say sorry for this morning's uh..."I shook my head. "I should be the one to say so." "What do you think about Boots?" He asked. I shivered at this, he felt it too. Cause he did something that shocked me too.

Sure I was use to him kissing my head. But this was different. He kissed my hand, then without thinking of it. I felt the door behind my back. "I was thinking after this.. We should hang out together? What do you think?" I hear him ask. I blushed at this. "How so?" I asked. He smiled. "Come on Red? You avoided me last couple of days to weeks.. I want to spend time just with you here.. While we can." I blushed once more... "We can tonight if you want to..." His smile went bigger this time.. "Well get dressed and we can go." I hear him say.

I nodded. Then went to go change. I decided on a blue dress, that I had with me. "Also I don't want you wearing anything to cover the scar..." he said, stopping dead in his tracks. He had the door open too. "Scars." he said suddenly.

I blushed a this. Then noticed he was wearing something that wasn't black..It was a white shirt. "Let's go now ok." I said, he nods. I was about to get my coat, when he stopped my hands from taking it.. "I mean it. Leave it here this time." he said in a whisper. I looked at his eyes, to see if he was lying to me. I nodded, then with that we left for the night.