Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Edinburgh Vaults: Starting the Lockdown

Cadie's POV

We were under ground where the vaults are at. It was dark, pitch black down here yet I still felt like we're not alone in here.. I felt shadows every where, footsteps that was made by soft sounding shoes to bare feet.

"Cadie are you ok?" Nick asked. I sighed, but nodded. I forgot to mention this, this was my first time back into the paranormal field since the last location that nearly killed me.. "I'll be ok." I replied back. I was listening to more words on what the tour guide was telling us. We came to a room, that he was talking about was Mr. Boots room.

I placed a candle light over to the corner then saw a dead body of an naked woman, with her face beaten and her body with bruises and blood. I shook my head, then stepped back towards Zak and the male tour guide..At which Zak looked at me, then at the area.. As if feeling slightly upset about what I did Zak started to be a wise ass again.

He starts asking Des Brogen some things about Mr. Boots, and what he said made my body feel like pin's and needles. He was challenging Mr. Boots which I don't like. "Zak no.." I hissed at him, which made him look back at me once more.. "Yes, I want to do it Cadie.. I want to see what happens." He said to me. I shook my head at this. "Your not issuing him a challenge just cause he made me uneasy." I said to him. "We'll talk about this later." he said, making me stop talking back.

I groaned, then stepped out side of the room to wait till they are done. "Sorry about that, she isn't normally like that." he insisted to Des. I ignored then went to go look around myself slightly not far from the guys. As I did I felt something near me. I turned around to see a wee lad looking at me.

His hair was a blond color, his eyes were so bright with a shade of hazel color to him. He was dirty by the looks of his clothes. Confused on why he is down here, I asked. "Are you suppose to be down here laddie?" I asked him, putting my hand that wasn't carrying a candle stick to my hip. He was looking at me with big eyes.

Then before he said anything he takes my hand. "Lad? What are you doing down here?" I asked once more, but he started to pull me. So I followed him. As this happened, I noticed something odd about this boy. Why is he here? I asked myself. Did anyone notice him down here? My mind was racing, then I was back to where I was at with the guys.

"There you are Red? We were calling for you." Said Zak, who made shake my head. "Huh?" I went to touch the hand of the wee child, then noticed it was gone. I looked puzzled on this.. "I know your going to hate this Cadence, but I had issued a challenge for Mr. Boots. I don't care if your pissed off at me for it. But I want to see what he'll do to me." He said. He was being ignored by me again. Nick decided to break this too.

"Zak, I think Cadie came in contact with someone." He said, Gesturing my hand that I was looking at. "What?" Zak then asked, then comes up to me to see if Nick was right. "Cadie? Did you find someone or something? Was it Mr. Boots?" He asked. I all suddenly felt sadden now, with the boy's hand being away. I looked at it once more, then Zak decided to get my attention with it by taking it.

"What is it Red? What are you seeing?" He asked. Seeing now I wasn't myself anymore, I was lost in the fog of my mind again. "Red! Gwen! Cadence!" I shook my head, as I felt his thumb brush into my palm. I shook my head to look at him. "What?" I asked.

Des was curious about this too.. "Was she normally like this?" He asked, his interests peaked at the moment. I shook my head. "I am sorry. But what's wrong?" I asked, in my Irish Gaelic accent by accident. He smiled at this.."No, normally she would yell at me for doing what I did." Zak admits. Which was true on what ever he said. I shook my head again.. "Why?" I asked, suddenly Zak only gave me a sheepish smile at this time.

"Nothing, it's best you wait till later on tonight.. Are you sure that your ok?" he asked, now he got my attention, but also took the moment to change the subject. "Aye, I am fine.. I just saw a wee lad a few moments ago." I said, finally telling them what I saw. Zak's eyes went bright at this, but noticed a small change in a my voice.

"Where was he at?" Des asked, I looked at the man. "Beg pardon?" I asked, once more. He smiled. "If you show us where you found him at. I'll be able to to help out who you saw." I nodded, Zak gave me a concerned look but then it changed to more curious look. So they followed me to till I came to the spot I saw him.. The room was different now that I saw it, it's ceiling was high. The man nodded.

"I believe your girlfriend here Zak had found the spirit of Jack." Zak and I was about to correct him with what he said, before Zak said. "Tell us more about Jack..." suddenly his interests was spiked once more. We started to hear more about wee Jack. But the sadness came to me again when he said. How he was one of the missing cases unsolved. No one knew what had happened to Jack or even how he got here. I looked around me, then up once more.

Zak and Nick noticed it too.. "I believe she encountered Jack." The man said. They nodded, agreeing with him on what I saw. Zak walked up to me, taking my arm slightly so we can move on. "Let's move on ok." I hear him say. He knew for an odd reason children effected me a lot still.. He knew why too.

"We'll talk later." He whispered into my ear. I nodded at this, we kept going till we met another room.

I was feeling sick at this time. Why I didn't know? I heard and felt a very very dangerous mean woman where we are at now. Yet on the other side was a man that smiled at me and the guys. The lady didn't like me at all.. Nor did she liked Zak. We kept hearing about the sightings and haunting.. Even a story about a ghost dog, that was thought that might of been Jack's dog at the time.

Before to long we were soon up and above Scotland for now.

Zak was still keeping an eye on me. I didn't say much of anything since I was busy with what I am planning on and thinking about.. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Is it about Jack?" he asked once more. I nodded slightly at this. "Can I try being alone with him tonight Zak." I said suddenly. He felt unsure about it, but nodded to go with it. Since I didn't ask to go against Mr. Boots, which reminded me what Zak said too.

I took a moment to smack him "Ouch! What the fuck?" He asked, as I glared at him. "That's for doing what your doing with Mr. Boots now that I remembered what you were doing." He glared at me lightly too. But then let go with a sigh then soft look.. "Let's go see if we can go find the cemetery. I want to see if the stories are true about the Curse.." He said, that perked my ears. " You mean The McKenzie curse?" I asked. He nodded.

"You know about it?" He asked, I nodded. "Who doesn't know about it Zak.. Me Grandda went there, he never wanted to sit foot in that place again." I said to him. He nodded at this. "Well... His granddaughter is this time..So do you know where it's at?" he asked. I but yet again I made him mad by saying I am not going to tell him.

"I am sorry Zak, I am not wanting to go.. My Grandda said it's a horrible place to be at." I said. We weren't even Scottish yet we know of this place very well and the poltergeist too. "Yeah well we're taking you with us Red. No but's about it then." He said with making his point clear as day. We at this time were being filmed by Nick and Aaron. Who we forgot about it. But knew it wont be placed in the episode... Till Aaron spoke up. "Aww. Aint that cute. They are fighting like a real couple." He said. Making me and Zak stop.

We both glared at him for that comment. "Look they even glare together at the time too." He said, standing behind Nick for safety measures. Nick just shook his head at Aaron's words. "Let's go see it Cay. I am sure it's not that bad right. What would it hurt?" He asked. I sighed, then gave in at this time. "Fine, I'll go with you.. Just this once." Zak and Nick smiled at this, Aaron wasn't to sure which was normal about it. But since it's three against one, well Aaron didn't have the choice but go too since he is a camera man.

We kept talking and talking to others, asking for directions. We bumped into a guy that I thought was kind of creepy, and something off about him.. He wore nothing but black head to his boots.. Other words, he's goth guy... He was watching me and here there too. Which caused Zak's sudden jealousy to overcome him again.. That or he wasn't very sure of him too. The Akira guy got his interests though as he was talking about what happened to him there. Zak nods his head, while he placed his arm around me again.

But once more, it felt like his body was hard feeling. Like something didn't seem right Zak. I looked at him, he just shook his head at me. Meaning to do not ask. So I didn't the Akira guy got Zak's hint so he kept his eyes off me.

Then he was gone from us. Also we finally got to the location too. It felt very different, it was quiet, still and just plain bad news.. Only thing that wasn't quite was the guys who was all either creeped out or they were all awestruck over this cemetery. I stood a away from it, as Zak decided to make me come with them.

"Come on Red point us out where it is." He said, using his big body to push me into the graveyard. "Stop making yourself so big." I hissed at him. He only smiled, "Well my way or the easy way." I sighed, then went with the easy way.. So we took a long while to look for the McKenzie resting place.

Till I saw it, Zak was making a comment about seeing bird poo and other things that was on the walls.. But weird enough, I am was starting to feel that weird peace again. Like I felt when I woke up in the graveyard when I was little. Back when I was getting rid of the damned teddy bear, I woke up find myself sleeping in the graveyards once or twice.

I shook my head. "Zak I found it." I said, he smiled at this patting my head. "That'll do Red. That'll it do." He said shortly. I rolled my eyes, he went back to his I am boss and leader side again. Started talking about the McKenzie curse. I looked inside of it, but gotten a big rush of goosebumps against my skin. I backed up at this again. A headache started to make my head hurt too. Zak ignored it and kept talking about. Saying it's a documented story that actually happened.. When a homeless man found a creepy shadow like monster falling on him, when he sneaked inside for the night. Or to mainly get out of the rain. I looked at Zak, he looked at me this time. "Can we go.. I need to take my pills." I said. He nodded, "Yes we can. Let's get ourselves ready also for tonight." I nodded.

But then stopped Zak. "What is it?" he asked. " I have an idea on how you can get Mr. Boots interests.. Other then the challenge." I saw his mood change and his face did too. "What do you have in mind?" He asked.

"Use me as bait." I said simply.
-
Later before lockdown-

Zak got in another fight with me. I wanted to use this as my chance to help out. Other than getting to talk to Jack by myself. I decided to dress like a prostitute like back in the day. It will make Mr. Boots come if there was a girl hanging about with Zak.. He'll see it as threat if Zak is seen or is around me.

But in the end, I got away with it. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. Zak did, as I was getting my outfit on for the lockdown. I nodded. Through the shower curtain. "Aye, I am certain. We'll nay ever know what kind of girl's he'll be interested in.. So I reckon we lure him out like this, since he has had a history for going after women." Zak nodded. "Yes, but you.. Of all people didn't want me to challenge Mr. Boots. Why the change now?" I pulled back the curtain. Zak took a moment to look at me.

Zak's POV

I sat down on the bed, waiting to hear Cadie's answer. But when I saw her opening the curtains back. No words came out of my mouth. Once I saw her walking out of the shower area. She wore a white tunic like shirt that showed her chest, her skirts was black and brown to white at the ends. Also she wasn't wearing a bra again. "You're not wearing anything under it are you?" I asked, before stopping the words come out of my mouth.

She blushed at this. "No. I am not.. I am trying to do the best I can in this outfit. So bare with me." I smiled at this. "Bear with me sweetheart. Saying it bare, makes you sound even more like a well..." I hinted towards her outfit. She folded her arms under the her breasts, in a pout.

"Do you want me to do this or not? I can happily go change back." I hear her say. I grabbed her around her middle, to keep her from going to change. "No.. I uh." I try to choose the right words to say at this time. I then brought her closer to me, which made her body shocked mine again.

"No. I meant as we don't have time. Just....." I was trying to find the right words to say it, but knowing she isn't wearing anything under her outfit made me well nervous...For another thing too..

Me.

"Zak, Cadie are you ready you two?" I Hear Nick calling us, opening the door. He looked at me and Cadie. "What's going on?" He asked, hinting towards how I held her. "I um..." I was trying to find the right words again. Nick smirked at me, then at Cadie. "Cay, is this your thing you're doing tonight?" He then asks. I saw her nod. "I think it might work. Besides if it's good enough to cause an effect on Zak. Who knows it might work with the ghosts too. As well as Mr. Boots." He said with a tone in his voice, which made me glare.

I let go of Cadie's middle cause of this. "Who says I am being effected by Red? She is doing this for the best damn evidence we can get. As for Mr.Boots he isn't going any where near her body." I said protectively. Which made Cadie blush as, Nick just smiled knowingly and placed his hands around her bare shoulders. Which made me slightly angry once more.

'What the fuck? This is Nick who I am getting pissed off with.. He knew he is married and wont do anything to Cadie. Yet why is he tormenting me with her." I asked myself."We best be going you two. Stop bickering like two old ladies.. We'll be late for the locking." Cadie said, while looking at her watch. We both nodded at her. I took Cadie away from Nick. Who just kept smiling, I glared still and walked off with her by my side. Nick just shook his head, Nick spotted Aaron. I Missed out completely on the bro fist that my male friends and teammates did behind me and Red's back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter well be the main Lockdown.. I wanted to have the Edinburgh Vaults in three chapters, and possibly one more after the lockdown...You'll see why after the lockdown...