Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Old Idaho Penitentiary: The Interviews

Cadie's POV

I kept my eyes on the prison gates as we stood outside for a little bit to start the introduction of this episode and by getting ready to film at this location too. While doing so, Zak wasn't to far away giving Nick and Aaron a few choices on how to do things.. Like normal... I however can't take my eyes off this prison...

It felt cold, just like the men that were placed in here. Cold and harsh, it felt like I can't get out. Not alive anyways, also it felt like I had hungry eyes looking down on me too. I shook my head to clear my feelings I got.

Zak gave me a look, before starting the introduction on this location also to get my attention too. "Red, I want you stand here and wait for me to come up to you..Also I need you to let me know when it's too much for you." I nodded at this.

"I'll let you know Zak." He smiled, then looked at my shirt. That was also matching the one he is wearing too. So with a small change of topic he replied shortly after. " The shirt looks good on you Red." he complemented. I blushed shyly at this, "It fits nicely and right Zak." This made his smile bigger than before.

I blushed once more, started to mess the bottom of the shirt. It wasn't that the shirt came to my belly or anything. It stopped just above the belt of my denim skirt that I had on and pair of gray tights under the skirt. I was worried about the shirt not fitting me in the right areas.. My breasts were big for someone of my height and for a redhead, also my curves too. Much to Zak's disliking I ended up wanting a large sized shirt.

However, Zak was still able to see my breasts no matter what I had done to make them less noticing in the shirt..Even if it was size large that I wore. I felt his eyes went to my body once more, stopping at my breasts for a little bit. Then to my hips to see my curves hiding away in the big shirt.

Zak sighed at this then gave his final thoughts on this topic before we started to film "Remind me to make a note of this Red.. If I ever make Shirts and stuff over the years in the future. Let have you as a model." I blushed at this, my body isn't remotely beautiful enough for modeling. Not like my cousin Caitlin's body that is.

"Why?" I asked. Nick snorted at something still in a bad mood from last night. Zak ignored his male teammate. "So I can make sure the shirt's fit people like you just right. I may need a bigger shirt size eventually for the fans." I sighed then rolled my eyes.

Zak caught that in me quickly. "What?" he asked.. "I am being truthful.. Your breasts indicates how much I need to work on the shirts some. I would hate to see shirts that are too small for people to wear." I sighed at this. "Zak.." I said.. He stopped talking to look at me.

"I am going to wait till you cool yourself down Zak.. Over where I am going to be standing at." It hit him on what he said. "I mean it Cadie.. I liked the way your body is in the shirt. I am sure I am not going to be only one that likes it too." He replied back. I stopped to glare at him once more, then started to walk once more in a huff.

-

Before too long Zak started to the introduction.. No longer the flirting teammate.. He was back to being a boss and leader, by keeping focus on the introduction. I was standing behind Zak a few feet away.. Aaron had his camera focused on the both of us.

Zak finished the introduction, walked towards me by walking backwards slightly. Before looking at me, with a small little nudge..Me and him started to walk inside of the prison. As Nick and Aaron trailed around us.

We kept on walking around the old prison for a few seconds.. Zak gave me a look once more, "I want you to see if you can find anyone alright Red." He said shortly. I gave him a short nod of my head, before walking off to see if I can find anyone who maybe nice enough to give us some of their time to talk to us.

However, a few hours had passed and I have gotten lost. I sighed, giving up on finding someone to that give us a interview. I decided to try to find the guys instead, since surely they would find someone if I didn't get to.

As I was doing so I stopped seeing I was in a bailey, a huge opened area that had all sides of the prison around the area. I froze up feeling like I felt like I was trapped. No where run, I felt like this was my last time to see the world around me.

I came back to reality, when a guy bumped into me causing me to land on my bum. "Sorry about that Ma'am." I heard him reply after knocking me over. "It's alright." I said shortly, the guy was around my age maybe older. He helped me up, which made suck in the air since I am still not keen on guys touching me.

But since, he decided to try to help me up. I allowed him to touch my hand enough to help me up. Afterwards I blushed then dusted myself off. "Sorry about that." he replied back shortly, he blushed a little bit too afterwards. "No need to be." I gave him a look over once, then said. "Have you seen three guys, I gotten lost while I was with my crew. We are filming at this location to see if it's haunted or not." He smiled at this noticing me right away.

"Are you by any chance with the guys who are all in black? Two of the men are wearing the same shirts as you are.. Also one of them is slightly big with black spikey hair, looking like he'll kill me if I didn't find a redheaded lady that was short with a um big chest.. Saying if I so much as touched her in a bad place, he'll rip my hands off?" He asked, I blushed at this...

"Sounds very much like something Zak would say." I replied back shortly, then huffed. It sounded very much like Zak. He smiled at this, "Come on then so we can get to your friends." He said, I nodded.

Soon enough I had saw Zak, he seemed to pacing which kind of amused me in a way. Nick turned around as if knowing I just got here. Zak too then stopped also. "Found her in the court yard, where the hangings took place at." he replied to Zak.

Zak gave me a small look over, then motioned his head to join his side. So I quickly went over to him. Times like this makes me glad he didn't speak or say anything blunt or rude. "Anyway's where were we at?" he asked, the other guy who he had speaking to, the moment I and the other guy had found them.

I kept trying to get a close to paying attention to the history of this place, few times Zak would keep on asking, nodding his head and would say something short if anything caught his interest. This had happened a lot through out all the interviews we had done.

I felt his arm slip around me, then calling me back to earth. "We're going back inside, to talk to some more people. Your staying in front me while we walk, so you wont get lost." I huffed at this. "Not my fault I got lost. You didn't tell me where to meet you guys." I replied back defending why I got lost.

He looked at me sheepishly, "Well be thankful that you are wearing the same shirts me and Aaron are wearing. Or Other words the guy who found you, won't be able to recognize you." I glared at this, "Why not say, I am looking for a short girl with big bosoms." Zak once again looked sheepishly.

"Yeah, I know that was bad of me.. But let's be staying focused on here and now ok." He replied, trying to keep me from fighting with him. I nodded at this time, decided to go with Zak's words once more since I wanted to stay focused now more than ever.

"We'll do a library sweep later on afterwards." He replied shortly, making me feel better that I'll be doing at least one part of my job. A hour passed, I had ended up learning a lot about this old prison.
However, I felt very sick and worried. When the guy who was telling us the history that a person was gang raped to death in a shower room.

Zak was standing on the steps not far from me, as I stood off the steps facing away from the spot. I didn't wish to see a man dead by being raped by other men..Zak felt my tiny bit of fear, placed his hand on my shoulder as he kept talking and asking some more.

I shook my head, to clear my mind briefly... Zak asked Aaron to mark this area down so we can come back to it tomorrow night. "We'll think about it sweetie. Since it's a guy who was gang raped, we'll let Aaron be bait for the shower room." He said, as we were walking away from the shower room.

Zak's arm went around my back then on my shoulder, as we kept on walking to other places and people to talk too. "Dude! Why me?" Aaron shouted out at this. Zak turned to look at the camera and Aaron..."Cause Cadie isn't suitable for that position Aaron." Zak wasn't done with this either.

"She can't handle places that dealt with rape or anything abuse related cause she was a victim. Now seeing a dead naked man's body who was gang raped to death...Is not a pretty picture for Cadie to imagine or wishes to see. So you understand me bro.. Take this bait for Cadie." I heard him bait Aaron.

Which by this, made Aaron give up on any way to get himself out of this spot Zak had given him.. He looked at me, then sighed. "Fine I'll do it since it's Cadie you're talking about.. I'll do it for only her." I gave him a nod of thanks and sympathy.

After that we kept on talking to more and more people. I listened to most of the stuff that was going on in the prison...However, one guy caught both mine and Zak's interests really quickly. So with that we followed him back out side where the bailey is at.

The man told us he felt pressure while filming a news reel. As they were doing this, the guy asked for a photo to be taking.. He ends up showing the photo to Zak. As I looked beside him, Zak gave me a small look over at this.. Wondering what my thoughts on this photo.

I only shook my head. Zak and I are both skeptical when it comes to photos of orbs.. Even though I do believe orbs are spirits, I do also know they are not always spirits in photos.. There can be many things that can debunk them.

Zak gave me the photo after asking the guy for me to look at it better. As Zak and him kept on talking a few more minutes. Zak here and there would look at me too, which caused the guy to look at me too.. "Is she a psychic? Why is she looking over the photo like this very hard like?" he asked.

This made Zak smirk at him, "She's doing her job. And no, Cadie isn't really a psychic." he admitted. I nodded my head. Zak kept looking at me for a second then back at the guy.. To keep him talking, he was seeing if I can find anything in the photo that validates the man's experience.

So far, I only saw nothing..Handing him back the photo, who gave me a slight nod. "What do you think?" he asked, I didn't know what to say at this time. "It's hard to say...The pressure in your head seems to prove it a little bit... But see it actually happen with our own eyes, we'll have to take photos out here to see for ourselves." I replied shortly. Then looked at Zak, as a hint to him.

He nods, upon catching the hint. "Like Red said, We'll do it and see for ourselves." He too was kind of skeptic, so we might as well test it out and see anyway's just in case it's paranormal. After that we had left Zak had Nick and Aaron take a break from filming at the moment.

"You're a skeptic when it comes to orbs aren't you Red?" Zak asked. I shrugged at this, "And it took you a couple months to figure that out Zak?" I asked back. He shook his head no. "No, but I wouldn't have thought you would of been when it comes to orbs." I huffed at this lightly.

"Just because I can see dead people doesn't mean I see orbs Zak. My eyes picks things up that your's don't all the time.. Instead of seeing orbs, I see a soul of a person or spirit. Unlike you guys you'll only get lucky to catch the orb of energy that they are made up of through photos or cameras. When I see a orb I see a face instead of a ball of the energy they are made of." Zak nods his head.

"I love it when you talk like this." Zak commented by praising my thoughts on orbs. "Oh shut it." I replied with a blush. "You seem skeptical yourself." I replied back shortly. "Only cause I know we can debunk them most of the time. So do you want to see if we can copy the same spot and see if can get anything?" he asked.

I shrugged, "You're the boss Zak.. Not me, you're calling the shots." I reminded him. He nods, "We'll leave that for later on if we have time.. I am curious slightly yes. But I am saying it can debunked other words you would of looked longer than usual in the photo." He said back to me.

I nodded once more. "Come on let's finish this place up for the day. Tomorrow we'll do more of the marking down hot spots.. Besides I need to come up with a better idea for you to become bait for us." He didn't sound like he wanted to but, then I replied back saying.

"Bait for what?" I asked, "Well..Your a female living and breathing.. We had reports while we were looking and waiting for you to return to us...Females that had been in here or worked in this place. Had been well.....Handled slightly by male spirits that are still here." I nodded at this.. I felt a odd chill coming from me.

"We are not putting you in the shower room already. As much temptation for that, but since a male has been raped in there. We'll place Aaron instead." I nod my head once more. "I knew that part Zak. Don't need to repeat it." Zak gave a small nod in a ok kind of way.

So with that we carried on then finished up, afterwards we ended up leaving to go head over to the library for the rest of the day...Like Zak had promised.

-
The Next day:

Zak and Nick were only still talking here and there.. Me I haven't talked to Nick since the day we got here.. I wasn't forgiving him any time soon since he accused Zak for trying to shag me..When it didn't happen.

Zak also had kept himself busy enough to not do what we did the day before yesterday. I still think deep down Zak still wanted to do it again. Just not right now since this is our job and we must focus on this location. Not the energy me and Zak have... So we pretty much kept ourselves as teammates around each other last two days.

In which, we kept on going to all of the places, marking down all the hot spots where anything that was paranormal happened to other people in the this prison. That till we stopped for a break for a little bit.

Zak took a moment by looking at the hill, a fourth time. Which didn't surprised me since we learned that Hangings were practically a public thing back in the days in Boise, Idaho and pretty much any places that deals with execution.

A few minutes later Zak spoke up on what he wanted to do. "Let's finish this up. I want to go hike up the hill to see if we can get a better look of prison yard before our lockdown tonight.. Are you guys up for that?" he asked me and the guys. Nick and I nodded at this, Aaron shook his head no. Which was normal.."Alright let's go and finish up the X's and marking down the hot spots so we can." he said.

As we were getting ready to go back inside. Zak looked at me for minute then at Nick and Aaron who was filming us. From the look he gave me, I knew he wanted to talk to me away from Nick and Aaron. "Let's go talk over there away from the guys for second alright Red." I hear him say to me. I Nodded at this and blushed.

Zak grabbed my hand, then look at my audio pack. "Undo it and follow me alright. I want to speak privately with you.." This made Aaron go Ooo...Alright Zak. Which made me blush and Zak glare.

After undoing the audio, Zak took my hand and made me follow him to the other side of the prison wall. Away from Nick and Aaron so he tell me what he wanted to tell me.

"Why talk to me alone?" I asked. He placed a finger against my lips after turned the corner slightly. Peeking his head around it, then looked around he sighed then decided to speak. " I want you with me at all times tonight sweetheart.. I Need you for a reason with me." I nodded at this, Trying the find out why he wanted to talk to me about this away from Nick and Aaron.

I felt the wall against me, which meant yeah...He had me against the wall again, looking at my eyes with his. He looked slightly guilty at this again. "What did you do Zak?" I asked with slight huff, mixing it with worry.

"I told you about Snowden right? The Idaho version of Jack the Ripper?" I nod my head, remembering how he had me look information about him some more. "Aye, what about him.." He sighed at this.

"I need you alone with me tonight while I am facing him in the jail cell alone tonight, alright Red. I did say I won't put you in the shower room. I also wont let you come into the room where they hung Raymond at ok..However, I still want you next to me at all times throughout the lockdown except for those two places ok.. You don't need to see the dead bodies like the way they went." I noticed how his voice went soft yet protective and serious. I felt him lean into me, as I felt his hands lightly on my shoulder. Pushing me against the wall.. I blushed then lightly try to keep away. As I felt a hand go into my hair and his face grew closer to me. Then lightly pushed against him, he stopped at this.

Confused for a second on why I did it. He got the hint though. "God! I wasn't going to kiss you sweetie.. I saw a bug in your hair." he replied, moving his through my hair, as he was doing so lightly a few minutes later a bug came out of it. I blushed even more now. Which made him smirk.

"Why Jen? Do you think I was going to actually kiss you for a second there?" He teased lightly, I didn't answer him..His smile didn't end there. "How about I give you one right now, just cause you thought of it. I was told I am a good kisser as well a hugger..." I blushed even more. "No...No...We are friends Zak. No kissing." I saw his smile went away at this.

"How about a small smooch on the head or cheek? I mean your face cheek.." I blushed once more, as Zak did to to make sure I knew what he meant. I shook my head no still..."How about a small peck?" he asked. I shook my head still he sighed at this. Getting the message even though it made him sad..

"I am going to get a kiss from you soon sweetie..... A friendly at that, so better be on the look out for it after this location is done." With that little banter, he gave me a small pat which I noticed now that his hand on my bottom.

"Remember that." With that he released his hold on me, then stepped back at least a few steps away from me. "Come on, better not let Nick and Aaron think we're up something anymore.. Turn the audio back on now ok." I nodded, then went turn it on when I noticed it had drained some how.

"What?" he asked, as he took finished plugging himself in his audio. "I think mine is dead Zak.." I replied shortly, this sparked his attention greatly. "Let me see that." He then went to, turning me around so he can get the pack that was against my back. I blushed at feeling his hands lightly brushing me.

"Zak! Cay are you done making out yet?" Nick taunted back towards, I blushed again then moved. Which made Zak's hold on me tightened lightly. "It's dead." He replied back shortly afterwards. His hands didn't leave my back and my skirt and shirt was located at.

Aaron came around to see us like this. I blushed, "Her audio had been drained and it's now dead!" Zak said in a happy best tone he can have..He liked when the audio is drained or dead by spiritual energy..It means the ghosts are powering themselves up to him.

"What do you mean it's dead?" He asked, I thought I felt Zak's hands went tighter then brought me into his body, as Aaron tried to walk over to check for himself. Aaron's face made the look that Zak said No Fucking way your not touching her look...

"Dude, Why are you the only one that get's to touch Cadie?" He asked, as we came from the corner area now. Zak released his hold on me, but made sure I stayed by his side as we walked up to Nick.

"Let's get Cadie back to being geared up..Her audio died on us while we were talking." Nick was confused as hell, since Zak didn't bother going into details with him. "Wait her battery pack to the audio is dead?" He asked. Zak only nod his head.

"You checked and everything right to make sure?" He asked, looking at my back too now. Which made Zak glare at Nick too.. "Yes I did. I checked over it three times.. It's dead as dead as it can be, now let's get Cadie a new audio pack and we'll keep going." He replied by making sure no one else was talk anymore about me and my audio pack..

"Or was it a way to touch her body again Zak?" Nick asked, I heard humor in that voice of his. Zak's glare told him to shut up once more. "What you'll do anything to get to touch Cadie again Zak? I know you very well when it comes to things like that.." he replied back

"Let's just finish this please... Stop bickering you two.. I am tired of Zak sending you death glares to hell in a back, and your not helping still by pissing him off." I said shortly. Nick's ears went bright red, which made me noticed he was blushing at this time, for me at yelling at him again.

"As for Zak.... He's ok with touching my body, as long he don't get creepy with me I am ok. But don't hold me to hard next time." Zak nodded his head, that made him smile. "No it don't mean you have full access to touch my body when ever you want to Zak... Only when it's grab my intention when it's very important." I saw him nod. "Got it Red. I'll do so believe me. I am not afraid to touch your body when it comes me knowing your in a threatening dangerous spot..." I gave him a ok nod, that's fine with me.

After that we kept marking down the spots, we had a lot more spots then we had before on the lockdowns... After Zak finished putting the spot down on the paper we were finished for the day.

Zak looked back at the hill, he then looked at me. "Red? Would you do the honor of coming with up hill to see the prison court yard?" he asked. I blushed at this once more.. "I'll go with but I am not dressed suitably for the hike." Zak smirked at this, I noticed that too.

"I have Nick and Aaron film me, you can go ahead of me so they wont see your panties." he said taking in my skirt once more. I nodded at this. We then hiked out of the old prison, Zak decided to speak to Nick and Aaron and at the cameras too. Telling everyone what is going on.

After Zak explained this, I heard him say. "Red watch out for snakes, don't wonder to far from me. Make sure I see you." He replied back. Zak was no longer cocky anymore or playful as of much.. Since he mentioned there might be snakes up the hill

This find me amused, cause I know Zak rarely get's scared of things.. If you count creepy looking dolls and heights as one of Zak's fears..This was a new level of fear with Zak. I kept walking carefully..

Zak tried to do so, to make sure he is with me. But then shouted to "Stop! A snake it's a snake. A mother fucking Snake." he freaked out. I stopped only to watch him for the time being, also being careful of the snakes myself.

"Stay where you are at Red.. Don't move to far you'll get bitten." I rolled my eyes at this. "I'm fine Zak... Calm down take a deep-' He gives a startled yelp of fear again as he tried to go around snake.

Soon before now, I stopped all together by sitting on a rock I had found. Watching Zak freaking out with the snakes he said is around him. He kept talking and talking to Nick. "Red are you staying put?" he asked, turning around to see me sitting on the rock.. Nick filmed me at this time. I only nodded my head.

"Aye Daddy, I am staying put." I humored at the last minute, which made Zak get slightly upset. "No joke Red. Stay put alright. I'll be up there with you in a few minutes Ahh..." He stopped once more..

I sadly couldn't help but the giggle came out of it.. "I don't know where to go man? I don't know which way to step...Feels like whole ground is moving from under me.. One wrong step and it's" Zak made a little noise with his mouth hinting to fangs striking the flesh.

He looked at me, then at Nick. "Do you want to suck the venom out of me?" He asked. I smirked at Nick's reply saying. "I don't want to suck anything out of you... Get Cadie to do that with you." He remarked cheekily.

I huffed. "Red do you want to do the honor of.. "' I am not putting any part of you in my mouth Zak....So no.." I replied as quickly as I can.... " I mean I am not sucking anything out of you no." He took a moment to look at me now that he was closer.

However a snake I didn't see came between me and him. I stayed where I was. Zak freaked at little bit more. "Don't move Red!. Stay on that rock... I'll suck anything out of you if I had too." He replied back. I went deep red at this.

Nick chuckled at the shocked yet, red look I had. "Enough with the Rated R stuff you two.. A lot of fans be thinking your doing something together." He reminded us. "I am not doing anything with him." I remarked back quickly.

Zak then decided to do something with the snake however. "Put your foot up ok Red. I am moving it.." He said, Picking up a bushy looking stick. I sighed. "You can just walk around him you know. He's a harmless snake."I replied back, looking at the snake closely.

"I am not taking the chance Gwen... Ok.. Going to about to face my fears now..." He said, I gave him credit he was trying to by removing the snake to get to me.

"Do not try this at home." He replied shortly, succeeding with the snake getting on the stick... "I think you should of grabbed it's head Zak.. Better chance not being bitten by snake if you keep it's mouth shut so it wont."I said suddenly.

"Do you have snakes in Ireland Sweetie?" He asked. I shook my head no.. "Nope.." I replied back with pride.. "How do you know what to not do with a snake then." I cleared my throat.. "I've been living in the States Zak..... Me uncle Fox tells us how to handle wild snakes.''

He nodded his head. As he was trying to listen..How ever he was to freaked out with the snake. It tried to go over towards him now. Which made him shriek slightly at Why he was doing that.. Suddenly he said, Sorry then dropped the snake and the stick. He then ran off in a awkward dance kind of thing to get away from the spot. Saying Sorry, Sorry over and over again.

I giggled at this time cause I couldn't help myself anymore.. Nick came up to me then smiled. "My Hero Nick...Thanks for my rescue, seems sir Zak didn't do so well..." He smirked at me then laughed. "Come on you. Let's go alright Caye." He replied back.

I smiled at this, carefully I was now walking with Nick. Yes we are back to being friendly teasing each other like Brother and Sister in a way friends again.. We came to a stop finally, every once in a while me and Nick would of shared a small smile as Zak said "That wasn't so bad."

He then looked at us, "What it's true?" he was trying to be all big strong guy now. I sighed, "You know you don't have to be manly all the time Zak... Phobias happens to the best of men." I finally spoke my thoughts now that he was calmed down enough to listen to me.

"I know sweetie, I just yeah.... I don't like being like that when I am with you it's all." I saw Nick smile at this, as I blushed once more. He shook his head at this.. Left it alone. As few more hours we went back the hill carefully as soon we got off the hill and to the van Zak finally spoke up again.

Nick took this moment to go get Aaron to wake up from his nap, while me and Zak can speak alone once more. "I meant it Red...I don't like it when I am not strong enough to protect you." I try not to blush at this.

"I want to be the strong big guy that keeps you safe, from everything if I can sweetheart while we are away.. Yes, Nick can do it too... But I want you to know that I am too, able to keep you safe too. Why I don't like being weak, if I am weak. I can't protect you." I gave him a small kiss on the cheek to calm him down.

He froze at this. "I am safe whenever you are strong or weak Zak....You just being yourself makes me feel better, Phobias and all." He smiled at this, taking me into his hold to hug me. "Thanks Red. Your to good to be a friend for me Red. Thanks." He replied shortly. I blushed then felt him kiss me on the head..

"I did say I am giving you kiss... I didn't tell you where it well be at Jen." He smirked back to his playful self. I smiled at this too shyly. I then followed Zak's gaze once more at the prison.

I felt his hand wrap around mine, "Let's go so we can get ready for tonight Red.. Remember this, Stay with me all the time in this location. I Don't want you to get lost tonight in this place.." I nod my head at this.

With a small squeeze of his hand, he lead me off to the van so we can get ready for tonight's investigation