Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Just the Beginning Part 1

Zak's POV

We were busy looking over the evidence that we got from Old Idaho Penitentiary. Cadie was with Aaron for a change, I was with Nick.. Just so we can get a change in things, even though I still liked working with Cadie more.

Don't get me wrong. I like working with Nick or Aaron, but working with Cadie... I liked it a lot, since me and her tend to think almost on the same thing. I sighed at the photos we got, of the supposed to be orbs.

However Cadie was right, they were bugs. A lot of bugs. Which means what ever pain I had felt that night. Didn't came form the orbs or bugs or rather. Which made me think even more about Cadie too. It had to be some kind of energy that I felt, that had hurt me. Something that Cadie wasn't able to pick up on..Or did. I haven't talked to her all the way through since we left Idaho.

I sighed at the time, looking at screen in front of me and Nick.

Nick took a moment and looked at me for a second as I kept looking at the photos and then stopped as a footage came to my eyes. Cadie, who went running off into the darkness due to the strange noise we heard. We were unable to find that noise or what caused it either. My eyes stayed on her, I wasn't able to see where she went into the dark. Since we didn't have out cameras. Only reason I knew she stopped, due to her lungs was.. I ran into her as she stopped to breathe.

I closed my eyes for a second or two upon feeling that small impact and the energy of pain shoot through me as I crashed onto her body. "Your worried about her?" Nick asked suddenly, seeing how I reacted towards me landing on her. Since they didn't see much except for me crashing into her. They didn't know how bad her lungs are.

"When am I not worried about her. I should've asked her after the lockdown but didn't." I said, feeling mad about myself not checking back on her health. Nick shook his head. " You are aware of the risks Zak... She did too." I glared at this.

"I didn't know how bad her lungs are Nick. I am aware of her having a infection still or was healing due to the infection in her lungs. But I didn't know her lungs can do this to her." I said. Showing him where she can't breathe properly thanks to Aaron.. "Why not let her go if you're worried about her health?" he asked.

I ignored that question. I don't want her to go. She may have bad lungs, yet it didn't stop her from doing her job. "We just need to be careful with her lungs in the future Nick." I glared at him in response. "You were the asshole that signed her up.. Yet now you are trying to toss her away from us? Just like what Mark and Debby did once they found out how she isn't mentally ill." I snapped.

Nick glared back. "I care for her Zak. I am not being ass by doing what I think can be best for her. Yes I agree she is a strong young lady, for keep on pushing herself to keep going. But Zak. You are leader and boss of her. You have to step up before she kills herself or you end up killing her in the end." He shouted at me.

I sighed at this. "It's not my not my choice to let her go Nick.. I had her choose for her self if she wanted go or stay." I said..Nick shook his head at this. "That's when you have to at least try to push her into not being here with us.. Zak....We got lucky with her yes.. But for how much longer would it be if, it's too much for her. I don't want to see Cadie suffer again." he said. "I am sure you don't either."

I looked at the paused screen again at where Nick and Aaron had paused to help her out. "I wont let her go yet Nick.. Not just yet.." I said.. I hear a knock on the door. I looked up to see Cadie coming in.

I looked at her, she was slightly tired still from the travel back from Idaho. "You ok Red?" I asked. She nods quietly. "Just a wee bit tired didn't sleep last night since Merlin was sick again." She said sadly. "Oh.." I replied shortly.

Her dog. I thought to myself. "Is he doing ok now?" I asked, Nick gave me a look at this before looking at her too. I ignored it at the time on how he gave me that look.. "He is now, I had to take him to the vets." She said sadly.

"What do you think can be the wro..-" Nick cleared his throat at this. Making her blush and snap out of it. "He's fine Zak.. Right now I think we may need some help with some things." She said. I nod my head also.

"On what?" I asked. Getting up ignoring the slight mumble Nick had done. Which I don't know why he is being like this. However, I can understand why he is upset too...But I wont blame Cadie for not leaving if she didn't want to leave.

Outside in the hallway. I started to talk freely to her. "So what is it that we caught?" I asked, getting this my chance to talk to her. "We caught some EVPs.. However, I feel like we need someone to help us out." I nodded at this. "Who do you think you want to ask for help?" I asked, which made her blush at this, as she looked up in shock at me.

"What? I am letting you choose who you want to have as a person to look over the EVPS and stuff." I said... I want to see if she picks anyone good, that can give us some very good credibility with what we found.

"Are you having trouble with the experiment that you were doing?" Cadie wasn't able to be in the room long enough due to the TV that was giving her headaches. But I can tell she was very curious about what had happened.

I nod my head without thinking about it. "I mean yeah and no. I mean I have a feeling it might be Raymond that we found on the equipment we used." This made her think for a minute. "So it might of been him?" she asked. I nodded at this.

"However, I want to see what anyone can make of it? Just to back up what we saw, just in case it's not him. So do you have anyone who is good at looking over some of the footage's?" I asked. She nods. But got very hesitant at this too.

"I was thinking that Mark can have a look at them. Before I left them, I remembered Mark might be able to know if it's Raymond or not." she said. I nodded at this. "You miss them huh?" I asked, as soon as she said Mark's name. I knew she might started to miss her old bosses and teachers.

I felt sad as I said it too, maybe Nick is right perhaps she is leaving us? I shook my head at this to try to hide the sadness I got from the look she had when I said it. "Aye! I do miss them yes.. Yet I want to stay with you guys still." She said. Which made me sigh in relief.

"So is this the last episode that we are doing?" she asked. I shrugged.. "We have to wait and see what Travel Channel would do and say first. I hope they'll keep us..It be hard filming our stuff and not have a proper channel to have Ghost Adventures on." I said. I saw her nod her head.

"Do you I mean.. Would like to keep me?" She asked. I Nodded at this without a single doubt.. "Yes I want to keep you Red. I'll do what I can to keep you with us. It's not the Channel's choice into letting you go.. Your not in under their contract so you're safe with us, as long you want to stay." I said.

She nodded at this. We stopped at the door for a second, "Why doesn't Nick want to keep me then Zak? Also you seem to have second thoughts too..Not since I've been back from that hospital. You've been behaving rather strange around me." She said. I groaned at that, she heard the whole thing between Nick and I am sure too.

"He's just worried about your health that is all.. I mean your lungs and choking did scare us very badly." I said to her. She didn't look at me when I told her this too.. She only sighed and hung her head low. "I am afraid my lungs would take forever to heal properly Zak. I had a lot of nasty things done to me." "Yet why do you keep pushing yourself though Red? It can get yourself killed if you are not careful." She didn't say anything at this time.

I Sighed at this, started to mess with my hair once more. "I know I am a higher risk then you guys since we go into the haunted locations that have mold and other stuff that can hurt me or us. But I..."

I smiled at this sadly, not out of being mean. But of fear. "You don't have to prove yourself with us Red. Be yourself..Anyways, if you want to go see Mark and Debbie we can." I said. She hugged me for this response at this. I blushed lightly.

I pulled her back into a hug afterwards. "So let's go get Nick and Aaron ready so we can go." I said. Releasing my hug from Cadie.

"Just promise me that you wont push yourself to much." I replied back shortly at her, she nods her head at this. "I'll do that Zak." I smiled once more at her. "I'll keep you safe and make sure you wont push yourself." I said, which made her blush..

With that we went to go get Nick and Aaron, telling them what we decided to do.

-
A hour or two later we came to Reno.

At first we were slightly unsure what to think at the time. Since the last time we saw Mark and Debbie was when I decided to keep Cadie. Which was a couple months back. Now that we are back asking for help this time..

I noticed how Cadie was behaving rather odd too, once we walked through the doors of Mark and Debby's workplace. I looked at Nick who noticed it too, only he shook my head. Saying not to say anything about this. I sighed. "Hello Cadie. Miss you here." Debbie said as she hugged the redhead.

"You do?" Me and Cadie asked at the same time. Debbie blushed at this, which shocked me. I never saw that on her before. "Yes, I am sorry for treating you like that Cadie. I didn't know which was true or not." She said. Cadie's face fell at that. I shook my head at this cause I don't want her being upset over the nasty reports that Ivan gave out to see her make sure she is mentally insane.

"It's ok Deb.. I am alright now." she said lightly to her old boss. She then looked at us. "Hello boys how is everything?" she asked. I laughed at this.. "Uh....We were wondering you would like to look at some things for us.. Cadie said you can are good with photos right?"I asked. Debbie shook her head at this.

"A little bit.. However I think Mark would be better at it then I am.. So what do you guys need help with? What kind of photos do you need to look at?" Debbie asked. Cadie spoke up first, before I did.
"We would like to at least have some second thoughts too with some evps .. For old times sake, and Zak would love to have help with some of the stuff we got on the footages too." I looked at Debbie at this time.

She nodded.."Alright Baby Doll. We can help you guys out.. However we might be not needing me today however." She said. This made Cadie very nervous and curious at the same time. "You are not to busy are you?" I asked.

Taking that is why Cadie reacted. "Yes, I am afraid so. But if you need us, we'll gladly help you guys out. You know that we would since you have Cadie with you guys." she said. Knocking on the door, which was closed also behind the door. Was talking between Mark and another person, that made Cadie's body react.

"He's not here is he?" She asked, I wrapped my arm around Cadie for this. Debbie saw this and sighed. "So you are aware of this Cadie.. Ryan is here." She said quickly.

But right when she said, the door open.. Out came a man that was possibly my age perhaps, black hair, lightly tanned with a baby like face that looks younger than mine. Also dark eyes. That caught sight of Cadie.

"Cadence!" the guy called out to Cadie. This made me glare at the guy. I remember him however due to meeting Maury once.. I didn't really like him looking at Cadie being like this as he saw her.. Before I knew what the hell had happened.

Cadie moved from my arms and hugged Ryan Buell of, Paranormal State.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, after hugging him. Pulling away he looked at her, then at us. "I heard from Debbie you were with a paranormal team. I didn't expect you to show up with them either." He said. Looking at me and the guys too as he was at it.

I snorted at this. Which made them look at me. "Right Zak.. Let's get your guys settled and worked for.. Sorry for being so busy guys." Debbie said, noticing how things got tense now around this place.

"Oh whoa wait! You now are working for Zak and Ghost Adventures Crew?" he asked, keeping his eyes locked on mine. I glared at him lightly, why I don't like finding experts at times.. We bump into other teams. Ryan I think is honestly too cocky and to much of a pretty boy to take this job seriously.

"Yes. She works with me and my crew. She's a very gifted teammate too." I said to him. I noticed a tone I had in my voice. However it didn't change the fact it turned slightly cocky too, for me having her.

"Wow! Never thought she would work with the guys like you.. You're too rough and extreme for her." I smiled at this. "Oh but you are wrong about that Buell. She knows how to handle me and the guys just right. Should see how she is good at taunting the bad wicked ghosts too. Hell of a mouth on this one." I said. Another hint of pride. I saw Cadie blushed at this.

Debbie did a little smile at this, however Nick's face went slightly red due to holding back his thoughts on what I said. "Let's do what we need to do Zak. Let's not worry about Ryan and his team right now." She said. I nodded at this, looking at her big eyes. "We are just friends nothing more Zak. Just like you and me are." She said.

I felt sick when she said it. "And no... He never knew." she said. I smiled at this lightly, as she took my hand and leaded me into Mark's room.

Two hours later, Cadie sitting in the chair not far from him. As we were once more looking over the photos that we needed to have look at it.. We knew what it might be. We just needed a validated proof that it was Snowden.

Cadie was actually amazed by how our experiment had worked out nicely. "I forgot about that Red. You had to leave the room due to getting a headache from the static from the TV when we were testing with that new equipment." I said. Despite it did a good however, I didn't like it cause it took a long long time to look at it, just to see if we got anything. Which was the only downside, cause we got lucky. This time, next time we might not of been so lucky.

"I think the beryllium crystal microphone was a good piece of equipment Zak. I wished we did it more often." She said thoughtfully. I smiled as she pronounced the name slightly different due to her accent.

"So do you think this is Raymond? What do you see from this?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder as I was at this. So I can see what she is thinking too. She nibbled her bottom lip lightly, I twitched lightly to keep from stopping her doing that.

" I do see what you mean that it can be Mr. Snowden Zak. " I nodded at this, letting me give her thoughts too.. "His neck looks weird and slightly longer compare to his shoulders. Like his neck went under a lot of stress and sudden trauma." she said. I nodded at this. "How can you tell?" I asked.

"What is she doing Zak?" Mark asked. I smiled at this, they didn't get to see her gift being used like this before. "Cadie has eyes that we don't have.. She can see the orbs and stuff as ghosts unlike us." This sparked a slight pride in Mark for this. " I guess we had a very good and talented assistant then.." he said. Placing his big hand on her other shoulder too.

"To bad that Ryan didn't have you.. Then again. You made quiet a home with this team here. I am proud at that." He said, which made Cadie smile at this. "Wait what did Ryan say?" I heard her ask. "Cadie you were telling us about how you think it might be Snowden." I said reminding her a little bit rougher in a tone she caught.

I noticed Mark caught it too. Then nodded at this. " I see..." he said. Watching us as Cadie spoke up. "His neck suffered a lot more than the inmates that were hanged in the past. His death by what the Grounds keepers says was a very long one, due to how the neck snapped and broke. So he could strangled more and more till he couldn't live anymore. Which can be why his neck isn't close to the shoulders. He wasn't a very tall guy either." I nodded at this. "So is this to you Raymond also?" I asked. Making sure she saw it too. Then nods. That got enough proof that I needed, if she sees him. I am sure it's right and true.

Mark smiled at this, and clapped lightly. "You two work very will together Cadie.. I'll admit and say sorry for not seeing the truth behind your leaving. However, if you didn't leave now. I think we all know what would've had happened." he said.

Cadie's eyes went sad at this, then looked at me. Wondering what I was thinking too. But I knew deep down if I didn't grab her while I did. Ryan would of had her. I am sure of it. "Did you see Debbie?" He asked. Mark did.

She nodded at this. "We already got the EVPs down Mark. Debbie even had her words in it too.. Got what I had put down too, to validate the noises we caught." She said. I smiled once more at this. We finished filming at this point and Nick and Aaron was putting their cameras down and away after they were turned off.

"So what is going on between you and Cadie?" Mark asked at the last minute. Cadie wasn't in the room at the time, talking to Ryan and Debbie now we weren't busy. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to not make it painfully obvious. However he saw through it. "Zak, I've been married for a long while with Debbie. I can see it in your eyes that you gained feelings for our Baby Doll." He said.

I sighed, then sat down on the chair Cadie had sat in a few minutes ago. "I don't know anymore.. This last few lockdowns was intense on us both.. I worry about it now." I said. Mark smiled at this. "Will let me give you advice Zak. Keep her with you no matter what happens. I see a lot of potential inside her when she is with you guys. I noticed it a lot while watching the episodes of you guys.. Ryan and her maybe friends. But he doesn't see her true potential. Also it's plain to see how much you two are taking by each other too.

"Isn't Ryan your favorite though Mark?" I asked. He laughed at this, then shook his head. "My wife is fond of the guy. However my favorite is clearly Cadie. Also we help anyone who needs our help in the paranormal. Even TAPs if they were not so stubborn and get's very hateful towards Cadie. Except for Kris though, she likes her." he said. I nodded at this.

"However it's clear to me on where she belongs though. Yes, Ryan and her are friends. However, Ryan lacks something that Cadie needs." I nodded at this. So Ryan doesn't know of Cadie's past or the fact the energy. Which is good. I don't want any man to have what me and her have together.

"She needs someone to protect her, be strong for her when she isn't." I said to him. He nodded at this. "She has a rough life Zak. Sure Ryan, wont stop and help her out if giving a chance. But she needs people like you Zak. I can see between you two that you have something going on with you guys. So why take her away from someone who she trusts." I sighed at this.

"How can I protect her if it's to dark for her?" I asked. I hissed at this cause my emotions got the best of me at this. Mark smiled knowingly. "I know things Zak. I know you would find what you need to do in order to protect her. Till now. Do as I say, keep her." I laughed at this.

"You see her as a daughter Mark. It's plain to see how much she means to you and Debby." I said. He laughed at this. "I see her as a sister more then a daughter. Debbie sees her as a minnie her..However. I am rooting for you though Zak." I shook my head at this. "Why?" I asked.

I saw him smile at this. "That's something you need to find out on your own.." he said. But then he got serious on me. "Just don't ever hurt her Zak. She had enough pain as it is in her life, she don't need anymore pain." I didn't say anything at the time. "I wont hurt her Mark.. She means a lot to me." he smiled at this.

"Also just letting you know. Cadie is the kind of girl that stays forever with whoever she is with. So you have a loyal girl right beside you.. Also she is the one you keep." he said. As I was about to say something, the door came open.

I looked up, thinking it was Nick and Aaron it was time to go. However they were both with Cadie, and she didn't look very happy. In fact she was crying.

"What's wrong Cadence?" I asked bolting up from where I was sitting. This amused Mark greatly on how I reacted to this. She bit her lip and refused to look up at me. I walked up to her closer, I stopped as I was about to stop her from biting her lip and also to let her look at me.

"What's going on you two? Why is she like this?" I snapped at Nick and Aaron, Aaron looked like he wanted to cry. Which had shocked me a lot, a happy going guy. Is near tears. Nick looked different and pissed off.

"What's wrong Red? Tell me what's going on?" I asked. She shook her head and cried once more. Moving into my arms, I held her tightly. "He-. He." She whimpered and stuttered. "Ssshh..Sweetie. It's alright.. Tell me what did Ryan do to you." I asked, my tone got darkly protective at this.

Noticed by both men in the room. It hit Mark suddenly. "Ryan wants her to quit your team Zak." he said in a emotionless tone. I was shocked at this myself. He, Ryan wants Cadie to leave me and my team.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did say I'll add someone in here and I did.. Let's wait and see what is going to happen when Ryan wants Cadie to leave Zak and the guys for his show.

I wanted Ryan as a guest person in here, cause I mentioned him once in the earlier chapters. SO what would happen if he finds out how good Cadie really is? To bad The Ghost Adventures Crew already have her.. Anyways. Stay tuned and see what would happen.