Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Just the Beginning Part 2

Zak's POV

"What?" I asked in dumb way.. I didn't just heard what I thought I heard from Mark just now. What's worse I looked at Cadie, she wont look at me back. I am was shocked at this news.

"We heard everything Zak. Ryan wants Cadie with him and his team." Nick said, which didn't help any of us at this time. I just let my hands and arms fall from Cadie's body in shock. "Zak.. Please... Say something." She whispered to me lightly.

I didn't know what to say. How can I even say anything to make me not hear what I heard. "What do you want me to say Red?" I asked. The tone I gave her, made her not look a me. "What does Ryan have that I don't?" I asked.

Nick spoke up at this time. "Zak don't be pissed off just cause Ryan wants her too. Maybe we should just." "It's not going to happen Nick. I wont let her go without a fight." I hissed at Nick. "You should be on my side Nick. Not Ryan's. You are my friend and teammate. Cadie is our teammate, we fight to keep her. Not just me." I ranted towards him.

Nick glared at me. "I am thinking of her Zak. She needs anyone that can take care of her and make sure she is safe." "Don't we do that already Nick? I never let her go from my side since what had happened after the insane asylum." I hissed towards him.

Nick shook his head. "What if we can't be there for her Zak? Think on this. The last location we had finished up on. She wasn't able to leave your side to even do her own EVPs." "I Care for her. Don't you see that Nick." I shouted at him.

"I care for Cadence. If I didn't care for her at all Nick, you of all people would see it and know me. I would of not bothered to go looking for her after what had happened in Bobby Mackey's. If I didn't care for her I would of dumped her in a mental clinic and walk away from her. I wouldn't bother trying to help her out with her problems that she had suffered. I would of sent her inside the shower room instead or Aaron, or place her in a jail cell where men who used to be in there, was put in for raping women. Now tell me again on how I don't care for her. I would of let Danny raped her and not think anything of it." I said in dark tone. My anger boiling over at this time. I looked at Cadie at this time.

"I do care for you Red. Why I am fighting to keep you with me and my team." I said. Which made her look away from me again. Still not able to look in my eyes due to her own pain she felt too.

I then stormed out of the room we were in. Cadie was following me to get me to stop. "Zak please don't make it worse already." she said softly. "I am not giving up on you Red. We.. I had you first before him.. Tell me that is worth keeping you." I said to her.

I came into the room where Ryan and Debby was at. From their looks they heard what was going between my team and I. I saw Ryan look at Cadence. I pushed her behind me so he wasn't able to look at her. "Who gave you rights to take my Teammate from MY team?" I demanded at Ryan.

I didn't light up on Ryan oh no. I am not letting him have Cadie. She is mine. I shook my head mentally at this word mine. "You don't see me going to your teammates asking them to join ours. So leave my fucking team alone. Red belongs to my team, she stays on my team till she doesn't want to anymore." I growled at Ryan.

Ryan glared at me too. " I want her to work with me Zak. She was to be part of my team before you three came along. She would be happier with me." He said.

Debby spoke up at this time. "Zak.. You don't understand this was mix up that shouldn't have happened." She said. Trying to keep our fighting down.

This stopped me from what I was about to say to Ryan. "What mix up?" I asked in demand. Mark came into. "Yes Deb. What kind of mix up are you talking about?" he asked, clearly the husband wasn't aware of his wife's idea.

"The fact that Cadence was to be on Ryan's team from that start." I felt Cadie's hands went to my shirt in a tight grips and I felt her lean herself against me. "What?" I asked, Shocked and kept trying to push back her energy she had sent me.

Debby looked down in shame. "We wanted Cadie with Ryan, Zak. This was before you came around with your team. Nick asked if she can join you guys for one episode. I thought, why not let her do so. So she can get a feel of what ghost hunting was." I nodded at this, Cadie's hands didn't leave my shirt at this time either.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Cadie was finally able to talk. Moving from behind me, Debby wont look at her old assistant in the eyes at this either. "You didn't think they were going to hit it off so will did you Debby?" Mark asked finally. Getting what his wife thought at the time.

She nods. "We didn't know how much Zak would take to her. After we found out her claimed illness we didn't know what to think.. Or how Ryan or Zak would handle it." "Yet, I claimed her as my teammate still." I said to her.

"Don't get me wrong Zak. Your a great team for Cadie. But Ryan and his team are too." Cadie then spoke up once. "Then why not let me stay with Zak then. I can choose what is right for me. I know most of the things Zak and his team does. Why not let me stay with them if I am to choose who to stay with." Cadie said. I wasn't able to talk at this time.

Ryan spoke up to her this time. "I wanted you Cadie. I didn't care if you were a Ex Mental patient. We can get you the help we need you to have." This caused Cadie to look like she was slapped by what Ryan said to her..That was enough to get me even more pissed off too.

I glared at this. Still didn't say anything, since she clearly said what she wanted to say to him.. "Let me stay with Zak and the Ghost Adventures Crew Ryan. You don't know how much these lads mean to me. You didn't see what they did while we are away on the road. I nearly died once in their hands. Yet they did what was right and made me be better." She said.

"That's the point Cadence. I don't want to see you die almost. If Zak was a good a leader he would let you go the moment after the hospital." This made her and I both flinch too. He was right. If it wasn't for me or stupid Danny for that matter. Cadie wouldn't ended up in the hospital or been nearly killed for my stupid reasons.

"Zak's a good leader Ryan.. You didn't get to see all the things he had done in order to keep me safe, or to even make everything right again. He fixes his mistakes that he makes, as much as he can. I don't like you keep bringing up that I almost died in a hospital because of him. Also you didn't even see me like he had did. He saved my life...He keeps me safe already." she stood up for me.

I was slightly pleased that she stood up for me, and protected me from my mistakes. However it didn't get me to not feel just as guilty now.

Ryan tried to talk to Cadie into some sense once more. "How long can it go on though? One day his actions would cost your life again. For once in your life think and stop being stubborn." she huffed at this "So you are calling me stupid then?" She hissed at him.

I shook my head at this, Ryan does have a point, I hate to say it. But he does have a good point, I can kill her if I am not careful.

"He's right Red." I said to her finally. This made her look at me suddenly. "Think on what he is saying to you. At the last lockdown you had ended up pushing yourself to the point your lungs nearly made you stop breathing, not to mention I had caused it to make you worse to by landing on your body too. Think about it sweetheart." I said lightly to her at the last minute.

This made her want to cry at this time even more, yet she still kept pressing on to me. So I said something so she wont speak up against my sudden change. "I wont be with you all the time if it happens again." reminded her. She shook her head at this. "Don't give up on me Zak. Fight for me. Bloody Hell you believed in me."

"I am not giving up on you." I said softly. I hated to see her cry like this, "Then why though? Are you regretting the time we had spent together. Didn't that mean anything to you. Don't tell me you used those moments to try to shag me in the process." I shook my head at this.

"I don't regret spending time with you. However some things I did with you I do regret sweetie. I shouldn't of kept doing those things to you even after I found out that you were raped. I could of easily had sex with you without thinking about it.. I do know my body and me likes you Red. There is no doubt about that, but I can't stand ended up hurting you when it comes to something that gave you pain in your past." I said to her truthfully. Which made Nick and Ryan both glare at me.

Ryan went to take Cadie into his arms so he can comfort her. However I grabbed and moved her closer to me. "Try to do it again I dare you." I snapped at him. "I wont let him take you Red. I know what I said to you before. I'll still keep you as long you want to stay with me and the crew." I said to her. However a thought ran through me.

"What's her benefit to working with you?" I asked. Sizing up her options. I want to know why he wanted her and for what reasons.. "It's easy Zak. I want her with my team. She wont be going into the locations. Only me and few others would. She is staying in the lab waiting for EVPS... So no she wont go into the haunted places and ghost hunt with me or my team. She is only to look at my evidence and stuff." I shook my head at this.

"Wrong answer Bud." I snapped at him. "I meant. What's in it for her? She's a girl that is looking for her own answers next to helping us with ours. I allowed her to look for her answers since I am too wanting and is allowed to know what's going on with her. Why she became what she is now... Also she's a girl that needs to go into locations to hear and see the ghosts. Not by a computer with voices and stuff that can be debunked easily or faked." I hissed.. He glared at me cause of it.

"Your the one to talk Zak. You are using her for the reasons like you said too. If she is that gifted in what you say she is.. Then she is wasting her gift on you." I huffed at this. "Calling me a liar Buell. I am not a liar, Cadie's gift is real. I can tell she is a special lady on our team.. Why I tend to keep her from other teams like you. Cause you'll only waste her gift by sitting in a office all day." I replied back

Cadie felt her hand on me once more, I stopped at this. I knew a lot more on her gift then Ryan can. She sees the locations in her dreams, she feels what happens in them ahead of our knowing. She is for keeps that's for sure. I wont let Ryan get her for that reason..As will another one too.

"You knew I wont do that to you Red. I wont use you just cause you are gifted in your abilities. Why I wont let anyone have you for a reason sweetie...There are a lot of good reasons why I wont let anyone take you now. More then ever. Why I regret even doing what I did to you in the hotel room also." I said to her sadly.

I did regret touching her, I knew it would open us up to something more. It scared me actually seeing how much our energy effect each other. I am selfish to let anyone see or feel anything that goes on with her. That goes with her body and even the gifts she has inside of her too..

"So you regret doing what you did to me then Zak? When you said you wanted do it in the first place. You suggested it Zak. Not me." I sighed at this. "I do regret doing those things Red. I however recalled you never told me to stop in the first the place, when it got to much for you." I said back.

This made everyone wonder what we were talking about. I knew she was hurt cause the touch went almost to far for us. However I still told her I would do it to keep her from being scared of men too. "You said you'll help me to with.." she said sadly. Which made Nick all the more glare at me, cause he still thought I had sex with her.

"Don't tell me you sleep with your female teammates Bagans." He said. Ryan did. This caused Cadie to blush and look away from me and me to glare at Ryan. "No I don't sleep with them. I don't even sleep with Cadence at all. A few times we slept in the same bed, but I didn't have sex with her." "Then why wont you let her go then." "I know a lot of things that you don't Ryan, that goes for her past." I said to him. "It never made me get rid of her cause of it either. It only showed me how strong and raw she is.. I only saw her naked a few times in my life. Nothing else, so we never have had sex."

This caused Cadie to blush unaware of her body reacting to this. " I know of Cadie's past though." Ryan said, This caused me and Cadie to stop once more. "Yeah I heard you said it before." I said. He shook his head. "She wont ever have to go to the insane hospital in her life ever again." he said.

" I wont let her go either unless she is ready for it." I fired back to him with hatred. This made her look at me again. I saw him shake his head. "Cadie, I want to talk you somewhere else. Till then, I want you to think on your choices." He said to her. "Hopefully you'll make it right." He said. Leaving us alone after giving her a piece of paper.

Me and Cadie only looked at each other then didn't say anything still. For a very long while, so much for having a good day. I thought to myself once more. I wasn't aware of how this news came on.

"Nick, Aaron." I said to them. They both looked at me, as I ignored Cadie, Mark and Debby both for a moment. "I want you two to go home now. I am going to stay with Cadie till she gives me the answer." I said. Nick glares as this. "Your getting to caught up in this Zak. You shouldn't be like this with her." He said to me.

"Is this cause of what me and Cadie did at the hotel the other night. I told you, I didn't fuck her." I said to him. "You almost did. I knew in her tone that you almost did something the both of you." I glared once more "It's not what happened. You should mine your business once more.. Now leave so I can talk to Cadie. Also I wanted to know what her choice is." I said with another look once more.

Nick shook his head, then looked Cadie. I knew their friendship would be at the mend once again. "I think Cadie needs to leave us Zak. As much as I hate saying this. It needs be to be done. Teammates are not to feel the things you two are having right now."

"Do you think Cadie wants to be with us. Also you told her to make sure she is happy Nick. You told me in Scotland that I need to make sure she is happy." Nick glared once more. "I did say that Zak. But think on this." Cadie shook her head at this.

"I m not leaving Nick. But I want to know what Ryan has to say. I want to know if he was able to find that hospital I was in." She said. I felt sick as she mentioned this. "Your using it to get what you want? The answers." I said. She nodded.

"I wont leave you guys for the world." She said to us. I sighed. "Get going you two. I want to hang back and stay with Cadie through this." I said. "It's been a long day and I want to finish this up as soon as possible." I said to them.

Debby never said anything since she first told us the news. Cadie looked at her for a second, then didn't speak once more to her too. I sighed, this would take a while for them to talk again. Mark looked at us too.

"It's best you two go somewhere else. Where we don't have to hear your conversation." He said to her. I nodded at this. "You should of said something too Mark. I understand Debby's idea perfectly. However, how am I to work with you two again if I can't keep Cadie with me?" I asked. Mark took it in thought for a minute.

"She wants you to fight for her, to see where she stands in your life Zak. She tests you to see how you feel and what you would do to keep her. I said this before this mess was started. She found her team already. In your team. As much as I know Ryan is a good man. Your a better one in what you did for her. Debby let her choose who she wants." I heard Mark said to his wife.

She sighed. "I am sorry Cadie. I want you to be alright. But I can see who you need to be with now." she said.. "Go on you two. So we can re-think on these things. It's clear to me that Cadie knows what she wants.. Just look after her Zak." she said.

With that we left their office. I didn't want bad blood between my team and Mark and Debby. We need them in the future a couple times. I Can't cut these ties when it's hard to find experts I am willing to trust. However, right now.. I can't be here without wanting to do something I would regret.

I looked outside, Nick and Aaron was out by the van. "Go on you two. I wont be to long, beside's I'll drive Cadie home still once I find out her news once more." She still wont look at me either. Aaron had tears in his eyes.

"I'll be with you guys still. I just want to know what Ryan has to say." She said. Nick nodded. Didn't say anything to either of us, just get's in the van with a steady slam of the door. I glared at this.

Before we knew it they were gone.

-Cadie's POV

Zak and I stood outside his car, Nick and Aaron were gone leaving me with him. I wont look at him and he knows it too. I was tired of all this going on. Tired of being fought over all the time. I don't mind it that Zak is fighting to keep me, it's the fact others are against him now.

"Come Red. Let's go for a drive." he said in a sigh, I still wouldn't look at him. I told him to fight for me, yet it feels like he doesn't want to do it anymore.

I got in the car, Zak helped me in it being nice as he can. Then closing the door, he went to his side of the car. "You regret doing what you did in Idaho don't you?" I asked. He was looking out the windshield at the moment not talking to me once more.

"I don't regret it Red. However, I feel like it only lead us on. Which I don't like at all." he said to me. I frowned at this and kept my head low at the moment. So he wont see the hurt that showed when he said it. "So you didn't want to touch me?" He shook his head.

"It's not that it's in bad way sweetheart. If that's what you were thinking no, it's not over the fact your body isn't lovely and it is. Trust me it is Cadence. However, touching you like that made me betray myself into something we can't have."

"So everything you said in the hotel room. Was just to get you to have sex with me?" I asked. He shook his head and sighed. "I do want you Red. That's my problem though. I am being to damn possessive over you and we are not even dating." he said to me.

He starts his car which came on some rather loud music at the moment. Of which kind I wasn't sure at the moment. He turns it down so we can talk still too. "Does he get the energy that I feel when I touched you though?" He asked.

I wanted to bite my lip at this, cause I wasn't sure if Ryan did or not. I mean we never had came that close contact before, not even the hugging. It was the first time I had actually hugged Ryan for the first time.

Zak then moved as he did this, I felt his hand brush my arm with one hand. Moving his other to the seat belt in his car. "I am guessing he doesn't." He said. Taking in my silence. I shook my head. "No. He doesn't feel that way. Even when we hugged. This was the first time I have ever hugged Ryan to be fair." I said to him.

He didn't move his hand after seat belting me in. "So that's something I shouldn't be.." He shook his head, then removed his hands back to where he was sitting at. Clinging to the wheel in front of him in tight grip.

"I shouldn't be enjoying that he doesn't Red. I am a bad friend to even think of what your body does with mine. I think it's best we get you to Ryan.. Before we do somethings stupid." I was shocked at this.

"What?" Zak chose the moment to drive off at this time. Before I can try to undo my seat belt. "I should do what Nick told me I should of done. That's what I am meaning to say Red." I shook my head unable to believe what he is saying.

"Zak.. You said I can stay. It's my choice to do so if I wanted to or not." I said to him. "I am aware of what I said Red. That's the thing, you shouldn't listen to me sometimes. I can do a lot of bad things that can hurt you. If I didn't stop myself that night, I would of slept with you. You knew it too.. I can't risk hurting you like that Red. Sweetie, maybe it's right for you to stay with Ryan.. That way I wont be tempted to sleep with you." He said.

I wanted to cry. I am tired of crying over this mess. I wish I can just leave, but I can't. Something wants me to stay with Zak, Nick and Aaron. "What if we stay away from each other for a while?Just don't let me go just cause your scared of having to shag me." I hissed lightly.

Zak slammed his breaks. "It's not that I am afraid of having sex with you Red. I it's the fact that you were raped. I wont trust myself fully on someone who was raped cause let's face it Red. Your scared of having anything sexual orientated. I don't want you scared of me, thinking I would rape you or push you into something you don't want." he rants once more.

"So you blame me then?" I asked. He didn't say anything for a long time. "I only blame myself for getting us in this mess sweetie. This connection we have. It scares me also next to intrigues me, cause I am only one that knows we have it together." he said once more.

"It's something I don't want anyone to have either. Not Ryan, Not Nick or Aaron. No one. Call me selfish for keeping this part of you to myself. But I.." I lightly placed a hand on him. Which made him look at me, as my hand lightly touched his face.

He sighed. "I don't want to let you go Guinevere. That's my problem that is pissing me off. I am damn too selfish and stubborn to let you go. When we can do so much together." I felt his hand brush my cheek lightly back too at this.

"Fight for me then Zak.. Tell him that you want me." I said. He smiled softly at this, which was the first time ever since we heard this news actually. "Only one who can is you. I am not the one who is a hot redhead who has people's hearts in her hands." I he said to me. I blushed at this, then felt him lightly kiss my hands.

"Come on Red. Let's go see what Ryan knows of your past." I heard him say. "You are staying with me?" I asked. He looked at me for a second or two. "Do you want me to stay with you Red? I'll stay if you want me too." He said back.

I bit my lip lightly, this caused him to shake his head at me once again. "At this rate. I may just kiss you just so you can stop biting yourself like that." he said. Which made me blush and stop what I was doing. "Why?" I asked. He smirked sadly at this time, just saying it as it is he replied with.

" I don't like you biting yourself. Also if keep doing that, I wont regret doing stuff to you in order to get you stop. That goes by kissing you or even biting your lip myself." He said. Making me red once more.

He took notice what he said, then shook his head. "You don't seem like the guy that snog Zak." I heard him laugh at that. Which meant a lot right considering what we are about to do when it comes to Ryan right now.

"One day Red.. I'll let you know for yourself that I am kissing kind of guy or not.. Right now.. We need to take care of this problem." I frowned at this. "That is if we ever kiss." His smile went away again at this.

"If is yes. If is maybe it can happen when we won't be aware of it. I'll try not to push anything on you when it comes to things like that. Just to let you know. Just like how I am when we talk about.."

"So we still going to talk about that?" I asked, He nodded. "What can I say Red. I regret doing those things. But I can't stop myself from keeping what I said what I want you to feel." I blushed at this once more.

"Why?" I asked. He smirked softly once more. " I believe I'll let you know when the times come why I would do the things I wished to keep doing with you. But right now. We need to get your answers from Ryan.. You sure you want to stay with us Red?" He asked once more.

I looked at him and as he looked at me.. "I chose to stay with you Zak... You and the guys are more than a team to me. You became part of my life and helped me get through part of my dark past.. How can I be thankful to you Zak."

He moved to kiss my head at this time. "You said it best Red. You don't need to convince me even more.. We see you as family too." I smiled at him softly and blushed once more again lightly. He smiled back at me, his eyes got bright for a moment too..

"Ryan has a hell of hard time now Red. Now let's go see what you want to know." I nodded at this. Suddenly I felt nervous about this now.. I took a deep breath and Zak looked at me. "I'll go with you alright." He said. Making me nod. This is something I must now.

How does Ryan know of my past when I didn't tell him about it? Also, Why did he want me so suddenly? Most importantly..... Can I even have the strength to even listen to what he will say to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like my note said in the description. I had planned on writing this chapter in one go. But however, it was way to long for me to do so. So I cut this chapter into three parts.

Cadie will be giving Ryan her answer. As well getting her own answers from him.. In the last chapter for this book story for the series.. The next one will be up later on. After the actual last chapter