Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Bobby Mackey's Music World p1

~Dream~
' I was in darkness again. I didn't like it that I was. I can taste the dirt that was in my mouth, I can smell blood....I can hear voices too.. I would try to look around. But can't move. Due to a headache that I was getting. Where am I? I thought. This isn't like my other dreams. I thought. My nails was clawing the dirt covered ground at the time.

As I did I felt a pain digging into my stomach.. I try to move to feel my belly to feel a bump. I groaned and laid my head back down on the ground. It was normal I was always pregnant in my flash back dreams. But this was different from my dreams.

I heard their voices this time. Two men were talking in hushed voices. One voice I felt a sudden ache out of no where. "Scott." I called out. Trying to find him. Confusingly.. I didn't know anyone named Scott. I started to hear foot steps coming towards me. I turned on to my back and noticed. A pair of eyes looked down at me, I once knew those eyes. But they changed.

"Please." I begged. Scott then whispered "Precious no." Scott finished dragging my body to the center of the of the room. It hit me quickly, I wasn't dreaming my hell. I was dreaming someone else's hell. I thought. I looked around then spotted a man I didn't know, yet she the girl that I was knew him.

He has a dark look in his eyes. "Scott..What is going on?" I asked. But once again it wasn't me this time. I felt a hand go to my stomach to the bump that was noticeable. He didn't say anything. I heard another set of footsteps.

My vision starting to get blurry as I noticed a second man. I felt like I knew him too. But yet I didn't this person knew him. His eyes were way different from Scott's nothing but darkness desired through his eyes. He has a cold smile as he came up to me. I noticed something in his hand.

I closed my eyes and kept them shut due to the pain I was in. This time, I closed them forever. As the man held the axe above my head. It came down - End of Dream.

Cadie's POV

I woke up screaming my head off at the dream I had. I shivered against my blankets in fear and also the fact I was cold. "Whose there?" I asked out. I looked around shivering again. I looked to see a woman without a head. Standing in front of me.

I felt nausea hit me all sudden. I got out of my bed running to the bathroom. As doing so I ran into the wall between the bathroom and my hotel room. I barely reached the toilet in time to puke.

I reached in time and puked, I puked until I couldn't anymore. After I finished puking my lungs out, I laid my head on the toilet seat due to my head was spinning. I took a deep breath, so it can pass. I stayed where I was for a few minutes.

Till I decided to try to get up. I did, but my legs were still shaky I stayed where I was then pulled my soiled clothes off and crawled into the bathtub. Then turned on the water. I shivered against the cold, before turning on the hot. I sat in the tub till my body was able to stand up again.

As doing so. I was thinking of the dream again. I knew in the past my dreams, I was remembering things that has happened to me. But this wasn't one of them. I placed a hand on my stomach out of a habit to feel a light scar a few inches below my stomach.

The woman was pregnant in my dreams. I can't help but be sad for her. She died, before her child was even brought into this world. Also her lover has been one of the guys that killed her. I shook my head. How can some one do that to their loved one. I thought.

A few minutes I got out of the shower and dried myself off. Then got dressed for the day. I needed to go out for a jog I thought. To clear my mind. I tossed on brown trousers and a white shirt, lastly a jacket over it. Then I went out.

Zak's POV

I heard a door open and looked to see our redheaded ghost bait coming out of her room. She wore brown sweats and had her hair up. She looked like she was about to go work out or something. I decided, I should go to the gym too. So I can at least try to talk to her again.

I shot Dan a glare, before moving away from him. I pretend not to hear what he called Cadie. My mind was busy with what I did to her. I had hurt her and I wanted to make it up to her.

With my workout clothes on. I went to the gym. How was I to know how sensitive her eyes were? I thought it was a way to get what she wanted. But boy was I wrong. I learned two things from her, she sleeps on flights and her eyes are very very sensitive towards light.

~Flashback~
'We came to our hotel after we arrived to Wilder, Kentucky. Since Cadie wasn't feeling so good. Who thought she would get motion sickness. I shook my head. I hope this well go alright.

I looked at Cadie as she was now sleeping again on Nick who was sitting in the back with her. Nick didn't mind it. I ignored the sleeping redhead till we came to our Hotel for the night. "Red we are here now. Red!" I called out to her. She was sleeping like a rock. Damn What kind of medicine did she took? I thought.

I shook my head, then left the van. Aaron went to. So Nick had went and woke up our Sleeping Leprechaun. As Nick did I heard her talking not sure what it was in Irish. She just mumbled something out. He just laughed at it of course.

I then looked at her once more. "Do you want to go out with us?" I asked. I wanted to go out and walk around after I we put our stuff in the rooms. I thought she might like to walk as well. She shook her head. "No... I Need sleep." I nodded.

But noticed how she green she looked. I laughed at this. She glared then huffed. "Not good with planes and vans are you?" I asked. She snapped back. "So are you." She hinted towards me grabbing the seat when our plane landed. Our plane hit a small bump causing me to freak a little bit.

I ignore her. As soon she got her key she left to go find her room. With her bag at hand. I soon went with Nick and Aaron. After we dropped our stuff off. As we got inside the van, we found out Cadie forgotten one of her bags. So I decided to be nice. Give her the bag.

As I went to give her the bag, Danny decided to be a pest and bother me as I was making my way to her room as we made it. I was pissed off at him. I wished I didn't take it out on her though. I knocked on the door loudly.

Cadie comes to it, with a glare also her sunglasses was off. "Aye!" she said. I looked around to see her dark ass room. "Why didn't you answer your door?" I asked. Then noticed her hair was wet due her shower. "Is this proof enough for tu." she said. Showing me her wet hair.

Danny kept on talking making me angrier. "Shut the fuck up dude." I yelled at him. Then turned on her by accident. "Why the hell do you have the lights fucking off!" I demanded. Forgetting her bag. In my hand. I went into her room to shed light in her room since I can't see her when I am talking to her.

Normally I wont come busting in to a girl's room. But I was so pissed off with Danny I didn't even think. She rounded on me. "OI! Get out of me room. You have no business in here." She pulled on my hand as best she can to fight me to get out of her room.

But I didn't stop. I went to the window. Cadie how ever tripped over something due to the dark room. As she tripped I pulled back the blinds and curtains light came into the room. As it did. I heard a deafening scream.

I froze in fear.. Not cause she fell against me and the shock she had sent through me again. But the scream. Her scream scared me. No it didn't scare me, it haunted me..I turned around to see Cadie curling into ball with her hands over her eyes.

I closed the curtains again, then went to help her up. As I did, she fought against me soon after she was up. She backed away from me. I went to her, in case she hurt herself. Her hands covering her eyes. She kept on going backwards, till she tripped again.

I try to catch her but heard painful thud as she smacked the wall with her head and body. I flinched at the noise of her body hitting the wall. I then decided to go near her again, she only freaked out again when I got near her again. She slipped to the floor, unable to move. I went to kneel in front of her. To check her out.

"Sweetie I am sorry. I didn't know." I said. She was crying in pain. I felt her flinch as I touched her head. I heard Danny laughing at this. "I said, shut the fuck up." I yelled at him. I went back to the girl ignoring the guy who was laughing at her misery.

"It's ok Sweetie. I am sorry.. I - I didn't know." I said. I got her hands away from her eyes. But as I did she slapped my hands away from her's. With a deadly tone in her voice she said. "Get out!" I was taken back by her tone.

"Sweetie. I said I am sorry. I want to make sure your not hur-"GET OUT!" She said louder, as more tears came down from her face. She was still in tears. I made her cry. I had hurt her. I got up as fast as I can. Moving away from her. As she started to push me out of her room, using her small body to do so, her built up fear and rage.

"Get out of here. Get out. Get out. GET OUT!" She repeated. I moved back for her sake. I came past her door and she slammed it shut in front of my face. I heard something went against and door. I stood there.

Nick and Aaron came running since they were not far from her room. Well Nick's was that is. "What happened?" He asked. I didn't answer him since my hands had blood due to I don't know where I got it from. He saw it and went into her room.

I didn't know what to do. All I did was I was ashamed of myself. I took my anger out on her. Aaron looked at me. "I think you should go dude." I Nodded. "Tell her I am sorry." I said sadly. I didn't want to hurt her.

I may not wanted her with us. But I didn't ever wish to hurt her. I heard Danny laugh again. I rounded on him for it. I pinned him against the wall, with my fists on to his shirt. "You better not fucking laugh you shithead." I said to him. He spotted something inside me. But it was to early to see it for him.

He smirked. "If I hear a giggle or laugh from you when she's hurt again. I'll be making sure you wont be laughing." I threatened. He glared at me. "I wasn't the one who blinded the bitch in the first place. You did it. I told you she is nothing but trouble." I shoved him away. He wasn't worth it.

I then left to go wait in the van. - End of Flash back.

I felt a small body bump into me, as I came from the gym. She wasn't there. But I decided to stay there and think of what I did. But as I was leaving. A shock hit me, but then again I knew it was her. Cause she was the only one that had left a shock like this.

This shock she has is unlike her slaps; they felt cold, they left you unable to think for a minute or so, and if that don't help I start feeling a pain from it. Not like pain from me. But pain that came from her. Also the one redhead in my dream.

"Sorry Cadie." I said. Moving out of her way. She nodded, then went walking on. "Your forgiven." she whispered quietly. She then walked again as doing so, taking her hair down since it was still up.. "We'll be leaving in a hour ok." I said, she nodded then went to her room.

I went to go to mine, so I can get ready to.

A hour passed, we met up again. Nick and Aaron was laughing at something, maybe a joke or something I don't know what it was. As she came out with her hair slightly damp. Cadie stood out from our black clothing...But for an odd reason. She felt right with the colors she wore.

I took her in. She wore a white shirt, with sleeves that flared out past her wrists. She wore a skirt that was brown and gauzy looking. "What?" she asked. I shook my head. Then looked at her necklaces. "You better change to something else." I said. "You can ruin your clothes." I said. "I'm fine. I wore skirts all my life." She said. I nodded. We then left to begin our first location with Cadie.

Little did we know our life well be changing, and we to keeping our little redhead.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Bobby Mackey's part well be in Three parts since it's Cadie's first time ghost hunting. And yes I am having her stand out from the guys...When they are filming..The other lockdowns well be in two parts