Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Bobby Mackey's Music World P2

Here is the next chapter..

Cadie's POV

I was standing outside of the van looking at Nick and Aaron as they were sitting up their video cameras. Aaron was giving me some much needed advice on how to hold one and stuff. But Zak said only Nick and Aaron can hold the bigger cameras. Due to me being a girl and I am short.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. Since Zak wont let me near the cameras. He smirked. "You can just stand by me and look what you Irish calls it. Bonnie for us." he teased. I glared. "Oh Aye! Reckon you think I can look stupid for tu then very well." He glared back at this. Was about to say something. But kept it to himself.

He in the end decided to have me stand next to him. With out making me look like I was stupid. I was busy looking at the old Honky Tonk bar, as Zak was beginning to talk to Nick and Aaron. As he too was looking around also.

I looked at Zak who was busy reading the sign. "What do you think Callaghan?" He asked. Then pointed at the sign through the window. I looked at what he was reading.. "I reckon the sign is a nice touch." I tilted my head at this in thought.

Zak only shook his head, wondering if I did the head tilting in spite of him. The sign was clear as day. It simply stated to it's customers and it's workers. If anyone hurt due to paranormal activity, then the place wasn't responsible. It's a Enter if you dare sign to me.

Zak, Nick and Aaron starts filming, while I was busy thinking in my head. I looked around again, since I was hearing something that wasn't the guys talking. Zak called me out of my thoughts.

"This lady right here. Well Lassie right is Cadie Callaghan. She's going to be with us for this location." Zak said. He then dragged me over to the camera. "Isn't she bonnie?" He teased. I fought an urge to shove him over.

We then went into the music world. As I stepped in which was before Nick. I felt something dark enter my mind. I froze back at this. Nick spotted this. "You ok?" he asked. He didn't felt what I felt. I nodded. "I'll be fine." I said.

He nodded then smiled. "Come on let's get this started." He said. I Nodded, then went to where Zak and Aaron was they were talking to Bobby Mackey himself. The guy gave me a bad feeling, not trying to judge him. But he didn't felt right. I kept an ear to listen to him as, Zak motioned me to stand next to him as he interviewed.

My eyes were else where again too. As Zak was talking to Bobby Mackey. I kept a ear slightly open to what they were saying, but was still looking lost. "Is she alright?" Mackey asked. Noticing I was deep in thought. Zak too was looking at me also. "Aye! I'm alright." I said. Shortly. After trying to wrap something around my mind.

I went to listen to what he said. How he got to this place, and then the story about a dance girl Johanna. Why did that name felt familiar? I thought. Zak went off topic by saying how Nick and him liked Bobby Mackey's song Johanna.

That's when it clicked. "She died here didn't she?" I asked out of no where. Then looking upwards and around. She died in this bar. Zak looked at me. Mackey nodded, "Yes she did. I wrote the song about her and her lover that died here too." I Nodded. "She was with a child when she died." I said, outwards towards myself.

He nodded thinking I was talking to him. Zak looked at me once more. But ignored me again. We soon left Mr. Mackey and met a guy that has written about this location. Called it Hell's Gate. He knew more stuff then Mackey did. Zak started to talk to him. With me being semi lost.

The Writer also explained how he got his name. Bobby Mackey anyways.. "He doesn't believe in reincarnation does he?" I asked. Unsure why he wouldn't think his place is haunted. Or how he was tied to this location. Zak nodded. "Didn't you hear him Callaghan? He explained he didn't believe it." I nodded. Trying to not to glare at Zak. The writer nods then spoke. "By any chance your Irish aren't you young lady?" he asked. I Nodded. "Your Irish heritage believes in reincarnation don't you?" I nodded slightly. "Aye, some do. Not everyone, but most do.." I said.

The book writer nodded. He started to talk about this location again. We came to the topic all I know so well of. But at the time however. I got distracted, by looking at a lovely tanned woman with dark hair, eyes and red outfit. Looking sad and in pain. I shook my head. To clear my thoughts.

That was when they were talking about the place being an old slaughter house. I shivered at this. No wonder I smelt blood and dirt. I got my attention back when three names came to my ears. "Scott Jackson and"Alonzo Walling am I right are who killed her?" I said out of no where again.

Zak gave me another weird look. "Yes. That it is true." The book writer said. "Sorry she is new at this?" Zak said bluntly. I did my best not to glare at Zak. "It's ok. You got a clever girl right here. Make sure you listen to her." He said. I blushed faintly at this.

But it went away, as he was telling us about how the two men were satanist. My stomach flopped at this. No wonder my dream was so dark and I heard voices. I heard them from the well house. Also he then said. "They had murdered Scott's pregnant girlfriend Pearl Bryan, by cutting off her head and sending down the well."

I went pale at this and got up quickly. Which startled Zak cause of it. "I aum. I need to use the bathroom." I said. Zak nodded. I went to the restroom and clear my thoughts. Of what I found out. So I was right. Wasn't I?

I wanted to make sure I was right. But Zak told me I am not to cheat by looking for the history. I sighed, then damp a paper towel, put it against my eyes and my forehead with warm water to get rid of the headache that started to come through. I groaned, then put it down. After it went away. I left the bathroom to bump into a tall cowboy with a hat on his head. "Sorry about that miss." he said. "Tis alright." I said shortly.

"Your new here?" he said. I Nodded. " I am with a group over there. We are here to see if this place is haunted." I said. He nodded, but then I blushed. But noting how he was looking at me. He said. "I know this place is very haunted. Some dark stuff happens here." he said. I Nodded.

"If you don't mind can you tell us about it?" I asked. He smiled a nice smile at me. "I guess I can." I Nodded, "Can you give me a second." I said. Then went to go meet Zak, Nick and Aaron.

Well bumping into Zak more like it. "We got to stop doing this Callaghan." He said. Getting my last name right again. "Sorry."I said. Then looked at him. "There is another guy who wants to talk about his experiences." Zak nodded, then followed me to the man.

Zak gave him a friendly hand shake and they soon began to talk. Also he was showing us the place where he experienced the dark spirit. As he was talking. I stood out of the men's restroom and listened to what they were saying. The then told us how he heard the dark man. Say "Die Game, Die game, Die Game." I missed out how me and Zak both has chills from this.

The words I written down, was the same ones he said. Also "Scott Jackson said it." I said out loud again. I Shook my head. "I am doing it again." I said to myself. Zak looked at me.

"Cadie, can we talk please?" I nodded. He wasn't happy. He pulled me away a couple paces away from Nick and Aaron. He took off his mic and I took off mine. "What's going on here? I told you not to look up the history here." He said.

I glared. "I know that. I didn't look up the history." "We have a researcher for that." He said. "I know that." I hissed out, but also I got into a small panic. "Can you tell me this Cadie. You didn't cheat or went against my word did you?" I shook my head. "No..But.. I don't know how to say how I know." He nodded.

But didn't believe me. "So your not cheating?" I nodded. "No I am not." He nodded. "Ok..." "Is that all?" I asked. He shook his head. "You knew some how. Cause you written the same words that Mr. Lawson said." I shook my head. "I don't know how they showed up. It was like it came out of no where." I said. He nodded.

"Is that all?" I asked. He nodded. "That's all.." But then he spotted something inside me. "Why not go and see if we can talk to Mackey's wife. She has had a bad experience here." he said. I was looking around again. "Cadie!" He rose his voice causing me to jump. "What?" I snapped back.

"I want you to go with Nick. You hear me." I nodded. "Yes. But I hear something." I said. He humored me. "OK what is it?" he asked. "The anniversary waltz." I said. He gave the weirdest look ever. "Nick take Ms Callaghan with you." He said. I ended up going to talk to Mrs Mackey.

But in the end, we didn't get her to come back with us. But she did manage to tell us what had happened to her. She was pushed down the stairs when she was pregnant. I shook my head. Did this place have to be a death trap to women who were with child.

Nick looked at me again. "Are you alright?" He asked. I shook my head. " I don't know what to think anymore." He nodded. "Yeah I agree with you there. How are you handling this information about this place?" He asked. .

"It's.. I don't know it's unsettling. I never been to a dark place like this." I lied. I knew I had been one dark place. But this was different. "Don't worry Cadie.. We wont let anything happen to you." he said. I Nodded. "I know Nick. I just wish Zak can believe me." He smiled sadly. "He will. Give him time. He's just amazed how your getting the information, without looking this place up." I nodded.

"So you believe me?" I asked. He nods. "I do. I may not at times. But At least I can keep a mind open. Zak can too. But he..." "He is doing his job. He's a leader and he wants to know the right facts and not get the wrong. He's like me." Nick nodded, Then laughed. "I can see why you and Zak rarely get along now." We came back to the music world.

Zak was talking to another guy. Who is named Carl Lawson. He was talking about how he has been possessed. I felt a brief pain from him. I knew how that was. He was telling us how he moved out of the music world after it. Cause it was changing his life. We followed him up stairs.

As he did, he then took notice of me. "She can feel them real strongly as well." He said. Zak looked at me. "She's like me." I shook my head. " I just want to yell at them." Zak said. He then started going off talking to Carl. "Who are they to bully the living.." He said. I shook my head. "Zak no." He looked at me.

"You heard him Cadie. He was possessed, he was being tortured by this demon." "I know that but trust me. Taunting demons do not work. Your mouth can get you in trouble if don't stop and think." I said. I hit the nerve with Zak. I didn't stick to long to have him give me another one of his tongue lashing.

I went to the van for a while and sat out side. To get away from this place. What did I get myself into. A minute passed the guys came back. We went to go take a break for lunch. I took my other pill to keep my brain focusing on my task. I just hope I can keep it together and not freak out.

We came back, to find the hot spots for the lockdown. We were following around with the newest Caretaker since Carl left the place. I give him props for staying this long in a dark place like this.

Zak at the time was listening as well keeping an eye on me to make sure would blurt anything again or not. I however was trying to keep my nerves from getting the best of me. We came to the place that really made me feel uneasy.. The Well house. "Cadie are you scared?" Zak asked.

I shook my head. "No. I am not." I lied. He laughed. "It's ok that you are. I mean first time and all." I glared. "I am not afraid." He gave me a cocky smirk. "We'll see about that.. But if you say your not ok then." "Are you challenging me?" I asked. His smirk went to a soft smile. "No... But if you want it that way.. So be it." he said. Looking at me this time to see if I will challenge him.

But when I didn't say anything, he started to walk away "Zak by the way. The one who stares at the frozen faces screaming their silent screams well be seeking for what he seeks." I shook my head. Zak froze at this. "What?" he asked. I shook my head again. "Look out for the wall of faces." I said. Blinking back at what I said.

This also shocked the caretaker too. Who was about to open to the door to hell. Zak heard him say he was checking for bats. I nodded after hearing him. Still not sure what to make of what I said. With loud click and the door came open.

He went in first, Zak stopped then looked at me with a smile. "Ladies first." He said. I glared the hissed out a "Bite me!"