Let's Dance

1/1

His hands ran along her smooth skin as she laid next to him. Her lips formed a smirk that he couldn't resist. The tan sheets covered her bare body except for her left leg that was hanging off the side of the bed. His lips pressed against her collar bone, sending shivers down her spine. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and a tiny moan escaped between her lips.

"You want more?" He looked up at her as she nodded her head.

"Yes," she whispered, tangling her fingers in the brunette curls that she couldn't keep from touching.

"I want to know more about you first." He kisses her forehead. She sighed, rolling her eyes. He chuckled. "What?"

"I've told you everything already, Aaron. What more is there to know?"

"I want to know more than everything. I want to what makes you, well, you."

Maria-Dimitra Vetsika laughed softly. "I make myself me. Nothing else. No one. Only me. Well, my family, but other than that, that's it."

"You're serious?" She nodded. Aaron smiled. "Okay." He kissed her lips, smiling against them as she tangled her fingers in his hair. His hands roamed across her body, trailing beneath the sheet to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, making both of them want each other more. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, seeking dominance. She slipped the sheet from her body, showing him her body that was more than perfect for him.

His lips trailed to her nipples, attacking her left breast first. She moaned lightly, closing her eyes as a sensation of ecstasy and want surged through her body. She became wet between her thighs. She moved his free hand from her breast down her body to her clit. He wasted no time in slipping his index finger inside her entrance. She moaned, bucking her hips. He licked between her breasts up to her mouth, rubbing his erect penis against her clit. He replaced his finger with his penis and began trusting against her hips at a fast pace.

She drug her fingernails down his back as he began trusting harder. They began moaning in sync when she pushed him on his back and straddled his hips. She began bouncing herself up and down, feeling his hard on throb inside her. She closed her eyes, biting her bottom lip. Aaron's hands grabbed her hips, guiding her down hard onto his penis. He trusted upwards in sync with her motions. He started hitting her g-spot, making her scream. He picked her up, pushing her against the headboard and trusting into her fast and hard. He hit her g-spot with every thrust. She began to arch her back as her orgasm formed. Her eyes closed and she scratched down his back as her climax was reached. He gave two more thrusts before he ejaculated inside her. He rode his orgasm until her laid her on the bed, lying next to her and panting.

"One more thing," she whispered.

"Hmm?" He looked at her.

"I love you."